Western countries have access to weapons of mass destruction

>western countries have access to weapons of mass destruction
>one day they will elect an edgy "HURR DEUS VULT" memester
>our hills, our towns, our people, our trees, it will all turn into ashes
>despite having the power of life and death over us, westerners still claim to be poor victims

End my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfPWpEKhgfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gladly, roach.

i hope we do soon mudshit

Just kill us all now. The sun will eventually die in a few billion years anyway.

its almost like it is completely irrelevant who the victim is and the weapons of mass destruction are the only things of any objective and logical importance

>we

Western people are evil since they brutally colonized the world instead of leaving it alone like nature intended. The US is the only innocent western country and has never committed mass atrocities like western Europe.

We'll turn the Mid East into a desert.

holy shit why are leafs so edgy ?

yes, I guess you can understand the irrelevent shithole feels

If you kill all the terrorist in your country and stay secular you can survive. Besides killing durkas is s fun activity for you and your friends. Pic related.

T*rks brought it upon themselves.

T*nisia exports too much olive oil, needs to be nuked 2bh. How else are we going to convince the world to use our canola oil?

Death to all muslims.

WW2 really fucked us up. The anti war and anti genocide sentiment sits really deep.
It would take insane levels of meme magic for us to go full DEUS VULT.

>american
>aware of that controversial pic
what a nerd

It's time for us to stop being pussies.

Mapple syrup is enough exports for you, pls don't
Besides your country doesn't have nukes

I hope it's the case, but then look at how popular trump is

yeah
who is the victim is irrelevant, get the weapons or fuck you, the universe does not owe you survival, you are not entitled to staying alive or foreigners help, you gotta do things for yourself and if you dont its your fault and someone who did things for himself will overpower you and take your place

if serbia was more competend and less of a shithole, half of these countries that exist today around us wouldnt

>Austria feeling genocidal again

Those are probably chinks

I wouldn't mind getting "rid" of a few muslims, senpai.

Don't call me a nerd beby.

i think there is more and more of us and all we do every day is just repeat the same thing over and over again
and in order to get a massive thing done, such as deus vult, you dont really need massive number of men..
lets say a 100 seriously dedicated anons actually decide to wipe out all muslims in the entire world, and for next 20 years they plan this shit, make nukes, robots, viruses, satellites etc
sure you could do this with a billion men working 2 hours a week or you could do this with 100 men who are seriously dedicated and work on this 10 hours a day

>westerners

*usa, britain, and france

be more clear so chinadians and other leeches don't get to bossy

Serbia has always been DEUS VULT mode tho, did the cucking reach you too?

Lad please please understand that if the west gets to electing more reactionary people it's going to help you because they're isolationist and anti-globalist. Nobody is going to declare a literal holy war, the damage to your countries has always been done by liberals in one way or another, and yes bush counts since he's a classical liberal who wanted to "liberate" the middle east, he doesn't care for your culture and way of life and neither do any of the new-world-order type leaders like hollande, merkel, clinton, etc.

>despite having the power of life and death over us, westerners still claim to be poor victims
>Yet the west doesn't do this

Please keep pissing off the west. Eventually, you will get Deus Vult'd

>who is the victim is irrelevant, get the weapons or fuck you, the universe does not owe you survival, you are not entitled to staying alive or foreigners help, you gotta do things for yourself and if you dont its your fault and someone who did things for himself will overpower you and take your place
>we are animals incapable of empathy

Other europeans helped you get out of the ottoman empire because of compassion, however they colonized us for the loot. Politics aren't just cold calculations, there's a great deal of ideology too

They didn't colonize serbia because serbia wasn't far enough behind technologically to justify that. Arabs still had status-quo way-of-life tribal conflicts in early 1900s.

>one day they will elect an edgy "HURR DEUS VULT" memester
That will be me, one day, wait and see. Emperor of Terra, I am not joking here.

I won't nuke you, though, just convert you.

Maybe we will this January.

Good luck lad

>le Chinese are evil meme

2.4% of Canadians are Chinese. Most Chinese Canadians don't even know english.

These are most likely white Sup Forumstards you stupid spic.

t. the croat posting from his basement

we are cucked too but we arent cucked trough guilt, our politicians cuck us trough brute force and we cant overpower them
serbia is like prison politics, the bigger guy makes the rules

it wasnt the europeans, it was the russians who bailed us out of ottomans and they did it because of cold numbers, they though they could take constantinople from ottomans and they thought serbs would join in on this, bring more soldiers

western euros actually supported the muslims during the kosovo war because muslims agreed to be nato bitches and let nato park whatever bases they want all over the place, something we denied because its not in our interest

It's likely that the west will implode and have internal issues before fighting external forces

Why does every Serb on this site love genocide and general massacre?

wmd is not for you, it is for others with wmd
while it seems simple to just nuke a civilian population in reality not until some effort is made to stop whatever conflict

as long as you play the part of easy roll-over the west will not nuke you because after all it is a weapon the desperation which means you would have had the power to force it anyway

>usa, britain, and france

*politicians and corporations

be more clear so individual anons don't get too bossy

Reminder that none of this would have happened if you stayed in your desert shithole 1500 years ago

Absolutely. Those Jews, Christians, and Muslims never should have come here.

>why
we want peace like everyone else but unlike everyone else we know that the only peace is peace trough strength, and you need to demonstrate that shit 24/7 or no one's going to believe you

i mean i dont know, why dont you love these things? they are great

no one is entitled to any land.. if you cant defend it its not yours

the leaf has no real power, you're not one of us faggot

Then why did you contest when you were assraped by the Ottoman empire?

Serb anger comes from a history of frustration and opression. They were bested by Byzantines and Bulgarians before being brutally subjugated by Ottomans, then lost 60% of all male population in WWI to Germans and Bulgarians, then got genocided by Croats and Germans in WWII, failed to keep Serb areas in Croatia and Bosnia in 91-95 and lost Kosovo. Nowadays their ultranationalists are convinced that NATO, Vatican and Jews are running a conspiracy to destroy Serbia and that the Croatian nation was created by the Catholic Church just to kill Serbs.

At least you call it Terra. I hate the word "earth". Fucking stupid english language...

this t b h

Off Sup Forums, Serbs have a reputation for being the local native scum of Europe (they aren't the only ones), but once I got here, only Serbs (as opposed to all of these other groups) consistently reaffirm their own stereotype and do so with pride.

jesus, your education is showing
when ottomans came with their horde army 20 times larger than serbian army, we fought, killed their sultan, they fucked off but our entire army was dead and so was our king

so when ottomans came for the second time, we made a deal with them, we'll be payed mercenaries, have our own court, our own religion, and also made serbian an official language in the ottoman empire

so now serbs established themselves in the ottoman empire but they also constantly spread folk tales how ottomans are vile, ugly, disgusting, how they rape, kidnap children, cut people's fingers off, try to summon the devil on the weekends, eat babies every wednesday... all this in secret, to stir the uprising when the time is right, and than when the time was right, uprisings started and every turk was killed

how do you think average serb is one of the tallest in europe while turks are short as fuck? how do you think serbs dominate tennis, waterpolo, basically almost every single sport, while turks do not? today, 400m best athlete in europe, is a serb too..
we are genetically still completely separate

I'll pray4u

>when ottomans came with their horde army 20 times larger than serbian army, we fought, killed their sultan

Is that what they tell you guys?
And being invited into the sultans tent and backstabbing him isn't really "fighting" but understandable.

>muh white genocide
>muh eurabia
>muh cucking
>muh closet gay fantasies
>muh muslims are all terrerists
>muh deus vult
come on dude

Nice argument
You're probably not much of a liberal yourself anyway.

>still posting this cherrypicked image
ackhmad confirmed? that cherrypicked battle was a miscommunication with some of our "allies" that ratted us out instead to the ottomans, they were supposed to attack together.......

the fact that you have to live in a country that's not your own is the fact of how much of a human garbare you are abdullahasanammad, disgusting, a fucking roach

>and that the Croatian nation was created by the Catholic Church just to kill Serbs.

But this is actually true.

Lol

this, croatian state never existed, and even today brussels writes laws over there, no croat has ever ruled himself, croats were always ruled by either austrians or huns or serbs or nazis or who ever, croatian 'state' is just a village under nato protection, not a proper state, just a shitty subservient village anyone could walk into a take over if there wasnt for their masters

>t. has to tell himself fairy tales to sleep at night

The battle of kosovo was pretty even as well in numbers. Your "empire" got rekt by a anatolian city state. Don't know why you just can't admit that instead of creating fairy tales.

>They didn't colonize serbia because serbia wasn't far enough behind technologically to justify that
They didn't because it was christian land, hell, ethiopia was spared because it was christian too

>1,000,000,000 men for 2 hours a week = 2,000,000,000 hours
>100 men for 70 hours a week = 7,000 hours

close. you're only 28,571,429% off

whatever you say ugly subhuman turk, half of your country is in stone age and kurds are taking over your subhuman shithole, the fact you have to clean toilets while being ugly in holland is all the proof of how shitty your islamic tribal shithole is

and who said they all worked with the same efficiency?

>make dumb statement
>get proven wrong
>y-you're ugly

lol

Bullshit. Ethiopia is mountainous and highly populated and actually existed as a state with the same borders it had today, so it would have been difficult to conquer. And, if you're forgetting, the Italians tried and failed. Also, it's not very resource rich so nobody wanted it anyway.

Gud.

Kurds aren't human.
Neither are Turks.

>You're probably not much of a liberal yourself
especially not in the economic sense, corporations fucking up the world for a quick profit is more important than memes atm

its a fundamental fact of the universe that turks are the most repulsive creatures on the planet, you are not called cockroaches for no reason, just take a look at this proto-gypsy subhuman creature, a cruel joke of nature, turk, truly disgusting entity

NUKE THE MUDS RACE WAR NOW

My point is that all the shit you were listing, maybe you'd be more sympathetic to it if you were a westerner, and the reason you're angry about it in the first place is because you're more partial to your own people. If you are actually a social progressive, then fine, I disagree but at least you're not a hypocrite. If you're not a progressive, then stop criticizing others for being reactionaries.

Ok but if you hate turks so much why do you keep posting non central asian looking people?

This is how the average turk looks.They are subhuman. Don't judge turkish looks by the few greek/bulgarian rape babies that look human.Judge them by the other 75 million that are not.

>subhuman mainlander chinks have hundreds of nukes at us
>one day some crazy alpha chink will like "ONE CHINA NAO"
>our hills, our towns, our trees, it will all turn into ashes
>despite being from the same chink kind.

one day they will elect an edgy "HURR DEUS VULT" memester
Your premise is based on a hypothetical foundation.

Yeah and you're still alive. We don't specifically target innocents. Your faggot religion does though.

If you're same kind why not just join them?

>implying everyone in this shitty island isn't considered ""political"" dissidents marked for death by CCP

filenames like this always make me laugh

That's why I laugh when everybody cries about us and even more often Israel "massacring" them.
When was the last time we leveled a city?
I'll tell you when... the last time we won a war.

israel are faggots, they pretty much do specifically target innocents.

Not everything the west do is entirely justified, but islam and its power holders have a lot to answer for in their inaction of radicalization.

I'm more amused than angry desu, people in real life aren't so edgy

>We don't specifically target innocents. Your faggot religion does though.
What the fuck ? An abstract idea is "targeting" people ? You don't make sense.

Is pic related responsible for some terrorist fags ? She posts quran verses h24, do you think she will kill you ?

No, I don't hate muslims, but I don't like islam. I think it's the shittiest abrahamic religion and allows for a lot of twisted practices. Islam needs to reform or die tbph.

Yes she will.Indirectly she is enabling muslim extremists.She is a killer.

>people in real life aren't so edgy
Well no shit
Doesn't change the fact that even if they're not as upfront about it irl they're still upset, them being edgy here doesn't illegitimise the anger.

>I'm more amused than angry

Nobody who says this is telling the truth

>Is she responsible
Yes, because she enables the terrorists.

>At least you call 'going online' 'Jacking into the Net' I hate early 20th century language.

The world isn't a shitty sci-fi book and you don't get to decide what the planet is called unless your country's language is the one that got spread around the entire planet. Thanks bongs.

She's responsible for the propagation of islamic civilization.

You know terrorist attacks are horrible but shariah law countries (almost every muslim one) are even worse.

>t. urfling

Oh boy you sure showed me.
youtube.com/watch?v=OfPWpEKhgfk
"Terra"

That was supposed to be a rhetorical question, I guess your indoctrination is too strong, you have to be fucking retarded to associate people like this with terrorists but what do I expect from people that barely get out of their basement.

shariah law (outside of KSA, Iran, Pakistan, a couple other gulfies and Sudan) is only relevant in mariage and inheritance, if you think shariah is an issue in the muslim world, it is in 10 countries top (out of >40 countries)

There's stupid people everywhere, of course it would make anyone angry, but we can't do much about it

context

In exchange for your lives, I demand one gf in return.

man central anatolians are ugly as fuck

Yes because she is a Muslim terrorist.

it will not be simple as that

the sun will begin to shine brighter, and then brighter and even more brighter, possibly even to the stage when the life on the earth won't be possible and the earth will be nearly like venus, then the sun becomes a red giant with a diameter larger than the modern earth orbit, not sure if the earth will be consumed or gets another orbit but it's likely nobody survives on it anyway, only then the red giant becomes a white dwarf... no white dwarf extinguished yet since their life span is much larger than the age of the universe

>wahh wahh we r poor innocent muslims :((((
>let us into your rich countries
>so that we can breed like roaches and murder you in the name of our religion

Terrorists were killed by our military when they were trying to attack a rural town, soldiers took a picture next to the dead bodies and shared it on social media.

It spawned a controversy on our media regarding whether or not this is a moral thing to do

>le closet gay cuck meme
xDDDD