Why are Americans so weird

Why are Americans so weird

and they smell like shit lmao

it's summertime

Fuck you, you CUNT, i bet you fuck sheep like a champ, CUNT! Go eat a spider, CUNT!

America is Satan's playground.

Our high cholesterol affects out thinking.

Americans are perverted Jews.

exhibit A

Pic related gives me a boner

I bet you wouldn't HaNdlE me irl, I am sway like like the wind, CUNT sheep FuCkEr! Ps anime is shite!

Because their country and people suck but theyre taught to be proud of all that shit
They're confused

American is a big country, not memeing but it has relatively the same population as europe

while it might be a younger political entity the mass of humanity makes it so that any singular identification for the population incompatible to any general characteristics

american ethnicities is far wider than european ethnicity including european and many other far cultures, native, black, asian, native-black, blasian, latino, latino-black, etc and so forth

In short Americans are weird because it's not suppose to be one for all, you made a very big demographic mistake

I bet that white boy was thinking of saying nigger, he had it coming

>his country, UNIRONICALLY, that is WITHOUT ANY IRONY WHAT SO EVER, literally and actually BANNED chocolate eggs

FABRICATION STATUS: IT'S NOT

Big talk from an upside down man.

dont forget to put on your gravity shoes today. heard that is one of many leading causes of death in your cunt, behind skin cancer that is.

YoU think that's funny big boi!? YoU think that one shitty, image of An UgLy man is supposed to be funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHSHSHSHSHHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJJAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJJAJAHAHAJAJHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHJAJAJA
FUNNI MAYMAY ABSOLUTE HALAL STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN!!!

hi i like anime whats ur favorite 1 i like naruto please respond

lol same i like sao
upvoted you btw

Gay-Azxz anmie lover. NARUTO IS FOR FAT NERDS!!! FAT NERDS!!!

My favourite anime is NARUTOOO

Remains my when I was FUcking this nigger's bITCh, I got punch in the JAw when he came iN!!!

I'm about to start my period so I've been really mean on like every post

BE SWEDISH GET FIKI FIKI. BE FRENCH GET TRUCK'D BE BRAZILIAN GET HUED. AM I AM COOL FET MOM DOES MEAN KIDDIES 8 YEAR OLD GIRL KEEP BULLYING ME AND IT MAKE ME YNHAPPY HOW CAN ANYONE COMPETE??????????????????????????? ANZU IS SHITE TURK WANNABE COCK SUCK PRANKSTER NO GANGSTER ASS NIGGER LIKE ME!!?¿¿

You're forgiven bby

Hey, question, figured I'd get your opinion. Have you ever had a regularly set flow for YEARS and then it suddenly changes? Normally mine is pretty heavy, but this time around it's been super light and I don't know if I should be worried or not.

/r/ moar aussies

I've been drinking for hours is my excuse.

What a FUCKING gay thread, all you POOFS should get your own fucking rooms.

Are you on your period too, user?

Why are all aussies gay on this board?

Nobody asked for your opinion, flabby.

not me I love puss. I just can't get any

>tfw UK has a higher obesity rate than the US.

found a picture of you