twitter.com/AnonBabble

user...

looks comfy :3

>tfw middle class suburbia
who can guess where this is?

8/10 looks humid as fuck though

what

no streetview :^)

does adolf merkel even let you look at google maps?
2/10 would not live
would retire here

albuquerque

yes?

>would retire here
I wouldn't recommend it tbqh... maybe the pic was taken on a Sunday but it's usually full of noisy buses and people

wew

Wew lad

doesnt look like a lot of spics live there

>Live in Seattle

Kill me please.

not cool, m8

RARE
A
R I don't have China yet, thanks Chink.
E

Is that First Hill or Capitol Hill? I live between Capitol Hill and the International District. Currently attending Seattle University and I cannot wait to get out after the recent sit in.

15 walking minutes away from here 2bh

nope

Are there any bus lanes near the walkway?

I have immunity cat, so I don't worry.

NOT TODAY

Depends where, the Promenade is 7 km long. There isn't one where the pic is taken. But most of the promenade has one

Capital Hill. I kinda love this place but hate the civic engineering and protest. I'm a libetard myself but these assholes are still annoying.

I was poking fun at nice

That wasn't very nice of you

Arizona, Tuscon or somewhere north like Peoria

Wayheyyyy

close
wow that looks nothing like i expected for italy
beautiful

Something like 30% of the board activity is from China
Most can't post though

I posted this pic as a tribute m8, that's exactly where a drunk Irish fan fell and died during the euros (he was from norn ireland though)

>google maps doesn't have street view anywhere near where i live
feels bad man

Shame, people die everyday. Just in the most horrific of ways like falling or crushed by a truck.
Italy

FUCKK YOU CITY FAGS
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT

Can't risk it

average / boring
pretty nice, looks european
urgh
hard to say, clean and boring?
comfy, a tad too clean
looks average, bretty good if it's calm
Too bland, needs variation
comfy but probably too hot

my street

it gets fancier

>everything is gated
how common are break-ins there?

i like the brick houses though, what do the insides look like

my neighborhood is filled with snob so basically stuff that costs money

if you don't have a gated house you are asking to get broken into. But realistically, they can be easily jumped. They generally don't help as the thugs wait until you are about to enter the house so they force themselves in at gunpoint. They are fashion more than anything.

When I arrived to a gringo suburb and took a stroll I was astonished at how unprotected everything was. Felt weird.

goddamn it man

It's pretty okay here, a lot of jews.

me flipping off the google map car in front of my house

checked

Fuck

Looks like a standard outer suburb of Melbourne
How often do break ins occur? Are they ever violent?

Some of my family live in South Africa (Johannesburg) and every house there is lined with 2 metre high fences topped with barbed wire and electrified barriers, plus private guards patrolling if it's a gated community.

r8

sucks that it was taken in october

>How often do break ins occur?
Every 3 or 4 months. A month ago some dude broke into a house and began hopping walls, broke in out our second building look for shit but didn't find anything then left. Granted it was weird, that doesn't happen.

>Are they ever violent?
Always. our neighbor is an old business and he got broken in and tortured until he said where he was hiding the money.

>house there is lined with 2 metre high fences topped with barbed wire and electrified barriers, plus private guards patrolling if it's a gated community.

electrified? if there's gates it's a closed neighborhood. Generally, only big snobs live there. They don't help stopping crimes much either.

That said, I do live in a relatively upper class neighborhood, surrounded by some of the poorest in the city.

Is it safe to live in hipster areas like Palermo? I want to visit Buenos Aires тbh.

no idea about palermo

the capital is another world, even crime works different.

what do you want out of buenos aires?

wasted

Noice sext

r8

Checked

I want to learn Argentinian asado/cuisine, as well as improve my spanish.

Nice digits, provinciANO.

Here's the entrance to my neighborhood.
CBA to show you my street.

Not bad 7/10.

nothing there/10

very nice

any part of buenos aires (that isn't poor as fuck) will do. Don't go to the richest place because things start to feel fake and tourist friendly. Then again for a first worlder I guess that is your normal. Since you probably don't know anything, palermo will do. Lots of middle class girls willing to let foreigners into their apartments for a couple days, and sometimes their beds.

Regarding asado, it's anything from a meet up with friends to eating in a run down parrilla (asado restaurant) 4 blocks from a neighborhood center. Palermo is a shitty place for either deal since anything that resembles a parrilla there aint' nothing but a fancy restaurant.

If you ever explore the conurbano, you'll know when you find them. I guess it's a sort of pride thing, something that transcends social classes. But that's what I consider a real parrilla to be. Somewhere you stop after a work shift to relax and have a drink for a while.

And regarding the rest of our cuisine, don't leave before you've eaten all of the following:

- Pastas, preferably from an Italian restaurant with proper lineage. They are tight about their legacy so their food is practically measured for proper taste.
- Pizzas, there's a place right next to the Obelisk that has some of the best pizzas I've ever eaten.
- Choripan. It's worker food but it's the quintessential worker's food, much like burger for americans. And you better put chimichurri on it.
- Pastries, facturas and alfajores. You anglos only have candies and mass produced shit. You need to know the real deal when it comes to sweet teeth. And if you say dulce de leche tastes like nutella i'll fucking kill you.

Oh, I forgot empanadas. Can't leave without eating those.

That sums up the whole "porteño" deal. There's a lot of traditional foods that escape me right now that you should try too.

i love Argentina so much dude

here is mine

meh

Pretty chill neighborhood, it's full of old people, so nothing really happens here, except those 2 guys that have been killed in front of my house

C-can I post as well or are Poles too persecuted here to post?

Thanks for the consejo amigo, I'll be sure to check it all out. I'd like to see the countryside/rural parts of Argentina as well, perhaps by hitchhiking or something. Any beer you recommend besides Quilmes?

My street.

looks too damn hot

I live in the coolest part of the state though

I'll do it anyway.

I don't have google maps because the google car visited the place 4 years ago when the place was constructed in like 50%.

youtube.com/watch?v=g63Xqw-WNBk

rate my 2nd world cave

don't doxx pls

I think it's very comfy how post-apocaliptic that looks

Hello I am the famous hacker Sup Forums and I'm onto you.

9/10

6.5/10
Too crowded.

7.3/10
Too desert.

7/10

9.3/10

6.8/10

7.5/10

8/10

7/10

7.5/10

7/10

6.7/10
Can't see it very well.

8/10

6.3/10

9.5/10

6.3/10

7.7/10

6.3/10

7.3/10

8/10

6.5/10

8.9/10

6.3/10

7.5/10

>15 walking minutes
how much time if I go by truck?
pic related, same model as my truck

Very fortunate with the weather when they took the photos.

Colombia is truly Tasmania's greatest ally

I live nearby.

>Quilmes
you mean pisswater?

You can try look up homebrews, which are starting to become a thing here. Otherwise, just drink Stella.

Argentina is a big place and the different tourist attractions & natural landscapes are separated by a thousand miles of cold plains and meadows. You'll need more than one trip if you want to see Argentina's nature. In Buenos Aires, our best landscapes are our fancy 19th century attempts at being European. I dunno, if I were you I'd visit the city to see how people roll, which is rather different than how people does in the northern hemisphere.

that's a big middle line

where's the sidewalk

I've trianglumanated y'our location

is this you

We don't have Street view but okay. r8

Do you live in the South-East

No. I'm taller and skinnier

>mfw google driver was too pussy to traverse the dirt road

Philadelphia area

I can't complain since it's 20 dollars/month

Kinda hate it here

you can actually see my house

Reminds me of home alone

Do you have fiber?

not born here but it's where I grew up
the garage door used to be green

why the fuck do all my fellow countrymen on Sup Forums live in bumfuck nowhere?