Normal muslims might encounter some rude behaviour today

>normal muslims might encounter some rude behaviour today
>they might hear unpleasant things targeted at their peaceful religion
>someone might look at them with anger
What a cruel and racist world we live in.

Stop the hate.

Who cares about them Greeks are more important.

Thanks for the concern poland but if someone wants to try me they better be ready to get teeth pushed in

Are you being bullied muslimfriend?

>someone might say "we don't want you here" to muslims in Europe

>mfw multikulti and tolerance are going out of fashion fast
>mfw soon we are back to the good old system of uprooting the core problem instead of just beating around the bush to not offend anybody
>mfw all the scum in the world are colletively digging their own graves

Why are Greeks important? Greeks R gypos.

Take that back.

Violence and hate are no answers to attacks from common murderers who just happen to be muslim.

Because I am Greek

>that religion of peace in once sentence
Stay safe my friend and remember to get the extended magazine and check the wireing on your bomb before you do it

I, too, am Greek

>some white person might not let a woman in burqua walk first through the door
>some white person might move away from a muslim person at a bus stop
>some muslims will feel uncomfortable today in Europe

They can always stop being religious. If they don't, they deserve the hatred.

Sad tbqh.

I'm greek btw

Anyone seen Four Lions? It addresses their mentality pretty well tbqh

>why shouldn't I be a bomber if you treat me like a bomber

See?

This is what I'm talking about. A white person already judges, already points fingers when it wasn't a muslim who did the terrorist attack.

It was not a muslim!

It was a hateful person.

lmao westerners are fucking pussies, they hate us but would never show it unless under the cover of anonymity because they are scared bitches

>normal muslims
don't exsist

Fapiss dich Ahmed
Tag des Stricks bald

Literally never gonna happen.

In this country at least. ;_;

Not afraid of mushit, but out own laws and police.
Without them all mudslimes would be hanging from a tree by now tbqh.

It was a hateful muslim person?

Why do leftards think that being muslim or nignog automatically absolves you of all guilt.

This desu

>hateful white people will attack non-hateful white people
>hateful white people will say "I don't like you" to a muslim person causing him to turn into a terrorist
>a white girl might say "no" to a muslim boy when he asks her to go home with him, because of hate

That's because their own goverment choses moral high ground over their own citizens.
They'd rather jail a guy who dislikes mudslimes than a sandnignog calling for genocide.

If government would punish crimes according to their actual weight, rather than race, then things would look differently.

>implying the sweet muslim boy won't just take what's his by birthright even if she says "no" to him

>even is the girls says "oui" or "ja" or "yes" people on the street might give them the "intolerant stare"
>people might judge the girl for having six kids with different muslim males
>people might say something disrespectful about her children waving around black flags with the beautiful arabic language on them
When will we learn how to love and forget how to hate?

>hateful muslims will attack white people following thier fanatical views
>hateful muslims will make people turn to violence as a panic response
>a group of people will look down at others because of stereotypes going around

This works both ways you fucktard. Violence breeds violence. Terrorisms breeds terrorism.
The difference here being that we are at home and they are guests, who do nothing more but shit on our doormat and go pedo on little girls in alleys.

Here, have a bonus:

>hateful people will attack people not abiding by their ideologies
>hateful people will push other side to the limit
>a group of people will look down at others because of stereotypes going around

>Tfw that kafir whore at the bakery store didn't say hello when i came in
>she didn't even take the effort to say have a Nice day when i left

That baguette i'm eating just doesn't taste the same after that.

Please muslimfriend don't loose it. Don't become a terrorist because of those racist and xenophobic attacks on you.
Know this that we Europeans condemn such behaviour.
>mfw muslimfriends baguette isn't tasting the same because of racism

Hey Mister!

Don't you dare to spread hate.

i hope you choke and die on the baguette
you shouldn't even be allowed to eat baguettes t b h

Mudslimes afriad of competition?

But, on a more serious note, if you see what your religion does to people and you do not agree with it, why not to just give it up and openly condemn it and its actions?

Plus, you get to eat bacon and drink beer openly.

I bet you're an atheist giving up so fast and everything.

>giving up so fast and everything
Just how many more corpses do you need before realization that something isn't right?

Another option, to giving up faith, is to undergo reformation and creation of new church, which will distance itself from former, violent counterpart.

Ah yes those poor muslims .

DEATH TO ISLAMIST PIGS

LEAVE MY COUNTRY YOU SANDNIGGER

POLAND FOR POLES

>opressed muslim minority feels anger
>white people are the cause
>it's a suprise for some that muslims are scared and misunderstood

Have you apologised for killing Iraqis and Afghanis yet? I mean the people back in their home countries, minding their own business. I hope you gave up Christianity after what your people did in ME and also because of colonialism.

>opressed muslim minority
Welfare so oppressing.

>white people are the cause
Living in their own goddamn country.

>it's a suprise for some that muslims are scared and misunderstood
I bet all of them were trembling when pulling the trigger.

I'd say it's religious people who give up fast, on trying to figure out what reality is and want to live inside their safe bubble. Nothing wrong with that though, as long as it doesn't hurt other people.

Actually I think we should finally start to opress them already.
Supress their religion.
Investigate their movements.
If they don't like they can leave.

>hatemongers are loose
>no one can stop them because of freedom of speech
>white haters are the reason why peaceful muslims turn into terrorists and act in desperation

>responding to an art school faggot from Warsaw

US war for oil =/= Mudslimes welfare boogaloo terror

One is money, other is being excused by religion. As for details, ask ones who started it. :^)

>white haters are the reason why peaceful muslims turn into terrorists and act in desperation
Mudslime terrorists are the reason why peaceful people turn into violent ones and act in desperation.

Back to square one, leftard.

>be the shining example in the world
>accept 2 000 000 scared, poor refugees
>instead of using those doctors and enginners as pillars of the new German society he wants to teach them hate, and persecute them
WHY?!

>everyone who disagrees is a "faggot"
>"faggots" are bad because dad told him that while plowing the field, because the priest told him that when he as licking the foam of his knee

kys autist or drink less (maybe more if you don't drink)

No way. I am Greek as well.

Hate?
You mean rules and orders.

To reign over Mudslimes you need a strict hand and low tolerance. They only follow the strongest and a state has to act as this towards them.
This is how you take care of their cultural speciality.

>accept 2 000 000 scared, poor refugees
>instead of using those """""""""doctors""""""""" and """""""""enginners""""""""" as pillars of the new German society he wants to teach them hate, and persecute them

D-do you even go outside? Have you actually met any people from outside without your tardwrangler supervision? Does everything you know come from PC news?

>some white German haters think facist rules and blind obedience is more effective than love and care
>mfw some white Germans still think being "white" is the future of their country
>Konrad Hermann Josef Adenauer died for this

This thread is an example of bad bait.

I know right.

I'm so suprised those idiots are just taking the bait so long.

Makes you think.

Ja digger komm frankfurt hbf morgen 1 uhr wir werdn sehen

Isnt that even more pathetic?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE LEFTIST TRUCK OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

PEACE AND TOLERANCE WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST THE TRUCK OF OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE

>normal muslims might have to endure something I have to deal with daily
why the fuck do I care?

By a truck bumper, right?

Maybe because fucking killing people is wrong and only makes the problem worse.

If people stopped thinking like this, then western muslims would stop radicalising, and lo and behols you're treated normally.

Also, let me reiterate:
SUICIDE BOMBING AND TERRORISM IS WRONG. HURT FEELINGS ARENT AN EXCUSE FOR MURDER

I shouldn't have laughed but...

I show it. I treat Muslims like shit in real life and they're too pussy to do anything to my face because I'm big Russian bear. Suck the dick churka you pussy sand nigger

Dobra krzysiek, skończ z tym trollowaniem. Trzeba wystawić śmieci bo dziś segregowane zbierają i psa wyprowadzić.

>All these retards swallowing this bait hook line and sinker.

If you fell for this you deserved your jimmies rustled.

A "normal muslim" just ran a truck through a whole bunch of rare Pepes, somewhere above 80.

Hey Japan,why don't you take Muslims to stop your demographic bleeding and show the West howi it is done?

:^)

>Stop the hate.
We don't hate you.We love you and we want to cure you. Hashtag #cureallmuslims when?

ahahahahahaha

Japan have Indonesians