Read book

>read book
>it's set in europe
>mfw having to imagine faggy little cars
>mfw having to imagine terraced wardrobes for houses
>mfw having to imagine shitty places called "le menangue de pomgeraigne" where the main character has a cool glass of "de chatanogue la troi" while eating a cheese platter

BORING!

Is american literature or books set in america the really only literary experience one should subject themselves to?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Phoenix-Rising-William-W-Johnstone/dp/0786023481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Latinamerican literature is great

You should read books about Australia then

No such thing.

Go read Moby Dick op

Peradventure

read and finish borges short fiction collection
then read it again
then come back

Name me two nonfictions, one fiction and six anthologies where this happened dumb frog poster.

Lol australian books are pure shite

Do you just shitpost about any country that's awake? I'm waiting for my "americans clapping" post in the morning.

Literally any latin or romance book ever

@62113948
Bad post

Good post

100 Years of Solitude is an easy start

>reading

>american literature

amazon.com/Phoenix-Rising-William-W-Johnstone/dp/0786023481

Kek as if Australians even read anything other than the TV Guide.

>american authors other than Hemmingway

"The Land Of The Free" Is No Longer Free

The new President of the United States is sharing the wealth, rewriting the Constitution, and changing the National Anthem. America's liberals are thrilled with the election of the first foreign-born candidate. But when President Ohmshidi begins to implement his radical agenda-banning oil production, slashing military budgets, and establishing a "New World Order"-our once-great nation becomes easy pickings for a deadly new wave of Muslim extremists, who rename America. . .the Islamic Republic of Enlightenment.

It's Time To Take Back America

Enter Jake Lantz, a battle-seasoned army major and ace helicopter pilot who refuses to stand by and watch his country go down in flames. Assembling a ragtag team of action-ready soldiers and patriots, Jake establishes Firebase Freedom-America's last defense against the violent, lawless thugs and "Army of Allah" that has taken over. Jake's mission: Take back America. Give the people liberty-and give the enemy death. . ."

100 Years of Solitude is my top book tbqh familia

Books set in old west europe are cool
I always liked to read the myths/folklore of it growing up

are you looking for recommendation?
you can ask nicely i won't mind
pynchon mccarthy faulkner

Really made me think

>pynchon

I see we're /lit/ memeing here as well

just because you've seen the name elsewhere doesn't mean it's trash, but it is an acquired taste

Found the one gommie on the comment section

memes are just a spook

>or Fitzgerald
>or Salinger
>or Steinbeck
>or King
>or Faulkner
>or Twain
>or Poe
>or Hawthorne
>or McCarthy
>or Lee
>or Vonnegut
>or Roth
>or Whitman
>or Kerouac

I thought The Swan Book was okay

stop posting about that book and read it after you've read it you wouldn't need to post about it

what? Most australian books are literally "muh abos" "muh outback" "muh dreamtime" "my invasion day"

>after you've read it you wouldn't need to post about it

By what logic?

"my invasion day"
?
tomorrow when the war began?

I've heard Nevil Shute's stuff is pretty good

well i know you are not interested in reading it for one

Colonisation and history of australia aka invasion day to SJW and leftists

its a /lit/ meme dude

tbqh my book is pretty good and it's about sex and shit check it out lad

Might actually be. If the writing is passable (which according the comments it probably is), it could be hilarious.

that's some kinda serious leftism if they are going on about not slavery, but the act of landing there itself

What's the title user? Is it a varitable novel of shitposting?

"The Dingo and The Goon Bag" by Bazza ShazWazza

CHAPTER ONE:

Stace was fucked. Totally shitfaced and lying in the ditch. Tobe's had gone for a slash and come back to find her in an even more fuckin shit state eh?

"Man she's fucked" Tobe's thought to himself, as he started feeling her up. "If I didn't have 10 VBs I might even regret this".

.....To be Continued.

I've read the Picnic at Hanging Rock

I thought it was a pretty good Australian book

Good start user!

Literature is a spook n

Tobe's dragged down her filthy K-Mart miniskirt and threw it to the side, breathing heavily as he slid his hand across her Roxy underwear.

If he was going to do this, he was going to do it now. There wouldn't be any more chances after tonight. "Her psycho bitch of a mum is going to have my head in" he reasssured himself, justifying to his conscience what was about to happen.

Tobe's began to unbuckle his belt, but a shadow crossed the headlights of the 1982 Ford Falcon parked by the Ditch.

'The cops can't be here' he thought. 'Not in the middle of the fucking SimpsonDesert, there was no way there were cops around.'

A nasty fucking creature met his gaze in the headlights. It had saliva dripping down, and its head was stuck in a goonbag. Tobe's laughed out loud.

"The dingo's fucking shitfaced ahaha. What the fuck is this?"

His laughter was met with a blood curdling roar of reproach. Tobe's mouth was aghast as he watched the Dingo speak.

"I'M THE FUCKING GOON DINGO MATE AND I FUCKING HATE RAPIST SHITCUNTS LIKE YOU"

Tobe's stopped laughing. The teeth soon emerged from the five dollar Montana Wine packaging. It was hard to tell whether it was wine stains or blood stains colouring his teeth.

The Dingo pounced, locking his teeth onto Tobe's genitals.

"AHHH SHIT MATE IT HURTS. ARE YOU A GAY CUNT WHAT THE....FAAARKKKKKK"

In a minute it was all over. Tobe's screamed in pain as he was rendered dickless by the Dingo.

"YOU'VE LOST YOUR DICK CUNT. YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL YOURSELF A MAN. NO MORE RAPE TIME IN THE DREAMTIME MATE."

The Dingo carried Stace away to Wollongong. He became a surfer and she became a single mother.

The End.

A tear jerker

Thanks user. I'm taking this all the way to the Cole's book club

Good look friendo!

>NO MORE RAPE TIME IN THE DREAMTIME MATE.

Classic.

*french

Faulkner and Burroughs are great

Mate we have SJW:s blaming us for trading with slave powers.