Really makes you think huh?

really makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_du_travail_obligatoire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah man; when did people stop wearing hats?

And I mean normal people, not neckbeard fedoralords.

Not pictured in first pic : starving Frenchmen being sent in Germany for slave work

Niggers can't into class.

How can it be pictured if it didn't exist?

Not pictured in second pic : Frenchmen

I'd guess around the time daily shampooing become the norm.
Before that people would shampoo their hair once a month, so you would wear hats to keep dirt out of it when outside.

French work ethic is such that even the slightest amount of work is considered slavery.

omg le thinking man memer xxdddd really makes u le think uhhhh :))) cukold is le thinkin mane fetish m8 hahahaha holyyyy shit i can use my brain?????!!?

Terrorist scum pls go

Europeans, ask your parents to tell you how it was when there were no foreigners in our cities, it's pretty interesting to hear I think, you get an idea how the ideal on immigration were born out of curiosity and genuine will to help people, before degrading into the extremism of today.

The partisans maybe.
But we usually just shot Partisans so I doubt that.

People just wanted more foreign food restaurants.

10/10 very cosmopolitan

ahhhh ughggg really le make u think m88 weew lad do u ever like think??? im thinkin ryt now lad m8 weewe doesnt my post make u think huhhhh

My grandparents told me that it was unthinkable to ever lock your car/house-door, since nobody wanted to break in anyways.
Today its illegal to not lock them both, really makes you think.

>People just wanted more BBC.
Fixed

>cherry-picking then
>cherry-picking now

wew, crazy how things change.

crime is at an all time low

your grandad is retarded

>France is kill
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

You're a funny guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_du_travail_obligatoire

Haha, funny, really Hollandia :)

Well you were not occupied so you can't really judge

Not the Partisans, virtually all able Frenchmen were sent to Germany for the STO.
Plus you burned villages like madmen for shit and giggles.
I'll take the niggers.

colonization was a mistake

Bigger mistake when you colonize shitskins just near your country

The truck tragedy (that sounds funny for some reason) should've happened in Paris. There are only niggers there anyway, so nothing of value would be lost.

We got a Frenchman as labourer on out farm for the harvest of 1941. He had his own room, the one my grandfathers brothers wo were in Russia normally shared, ate at he normal table with everone else the same food. He worked the same ours and some jobs.
But since he grew up in a city, he was constantly whining how bad and hard it was and that he couldn't take it anymore.

For the next three harvests they had Ukrainians, who were so happy, since their life improved a lot. They didn't want to go back after the war, but were forced out by the Brits. They all vanished after entering the Soviet Union. My uncle later found out that they were sent to the Gulags and died there.

During the last 2 decades crime is on the rise as it has never been before.

My parents, living in a village, even had the key inside the front door, just in case some one from my family comes over. Thats how I grew up. Needless to say, they don't do it anymore

Sort of true but not really. Crime overall has decreased dramatically during the 20th and 21th century.

>Well you were not occupied so you can't really judge

>french education

Francoise s'il te plait.

France should've been more worried about keeping North America than fucking around trying to conquer Europe desu.

I mean really, shittons of forests full of all kinds of wildlife, tons of farmable land, bountiful fishing. Piss-weak technologically, stupid natives that gave up their home for some alcohol and plague blankets.

Biggest fuck-up ever.

Wasn't Hungary a member of the Axis ? Only your Jews & al. were targeted. We had almost all Frenchmen affected by STO.

France has a very high crime-rate compared to non-nigger and Muslim filled Euro countries.

France has definitely had more immigrants in recent decades though, don't you think?

not really

Excuse me, but apart from by the Soviets, when were you occupied?

But that's what they did.
Then the Autists Otton Von Bismarck and Wilhelm the second had to ruin everything.

Interesting. Not defending the French but most city dwellers are like that.

>In June 1941, Hungary joined Germany in the war against the Soviet Union. After the German defeat at Stalingrad, the Hungarian government attempted to pull out of the alliance with Germany. During March 1944, German troops invaded Hungary. Hitler set up a new government faithful to Germany.

Spanish, Italians, Portuguese, Maghrebi ... yes, sure. Doesn't change that cherrypicking is cherrypicking.

Working class people used to have money to eat healthy and dress nice :_(

destroyed

What cherry picking about those pics? In 1942 paris was white and today it's not.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Though that wasn't a real occupation, no?
More like a coup set up by the Germans, or?

fuck Germans

What a German thing to say.

Because a picture is the expression of a point of view. It is as much as chosing what to include in your frame as to what to exclude of it. First of all you don't even know if Paris, and even if it is you don't know what area it is. If I go to Paris XI, then I'll have the same picture with asians, if I go to Paris XVI, then I'll have the same pictures with white people.

A picture can not represent the objective truth, which is why they can be so easily manipulated and used for propaganda purposes.

it's called Work and Travel you dummy

Thats bullshit, even women were used for labour, it was war afterall, everyone had to contribute.

80% of the destruction in France during ww2 was caused by the allies, dont forget that buddy.

Are you saying there were as many black people in Paris 1942 as 2012?

How the fuck can you even read that in anything that I have posted ?

Murders/Manslaughter in West-Germany 1970: ~700

Murders/Manslaughter in Germany 2015 : 2609 - 764 of those were committed by Foreigners which is 29%

Had to correct it, I knew something was off, thats still less than what immigrants today do alone.

Denial isn't just a river in egypt

Why nobody blames capitalism and rich French people for this?

But I am not denying anything ?

FUNLAND, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUUUU

stop naziphobia
pray for reichstag