Italy confirmed once again best country in Europe

Italy confirmed once again best country in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1z0tyhAMy1U
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20457092
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have been already winner.

Mi scusi but you are corrupt and mafia so you cannot be best :^)

Hey what are you 3 up to?

of course

how can you be so great when we make a better version of your pizza

get out this is an axis thread

Planning on crushing international bolshevism and creating groß-(insert your country here)
t. axis

corruption doesn't hit the life of normale people and the "tough" Mafia problem is only in terronia, not Italy

>le angry spanish antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=1z0tyhAMy1U

truly our greatest ally

>Terrone really thinks this

No wonder mafia can't be eradicated if there are fools like you.

Mafia fucks up in politics. Politics in Italy are among the worst of Europe and, as you should know already, fucks up your daily citizen life (high taxes, corruption, politician have the highest wages in the world etc etc)

Maybe mafia doesn't do terror and killings like it used to, it still is a huge problem that ruins italy and so normal people's life

Get a reality check, salvatore "omu d'onuri" riina

Prepare for the terrorismo attack, it's coming, Itaglia.

>corruption doesn't hit the life of normale people
kek. only provincials who never travel can think this.

prepare your arse slav boi cuz one day or another we will retake the east cost of the adriatic

>American Pizza
>Good
You need to leave. You're almost Japan tier bad.

Always has been

Wait are Croatia axis? Papa Hitler called them Aryans and GrossCroatia was a Nazi puppet after Germany invaded Yugo.

Help, greatest allies

t. cibervoluntario

i thought italians switched sides like always?

Nazi puppet Croatia was a mistake.
Our """""""""poglavnik"""""""""" cucked the fuck out of us by selling Shititaly our coast when we were axis. Then brave partisans liberated that coast and now it's ours.

2nd Yugoslavia best Yugoslavia.
Tito best leader.

>le surrended baguette

wow that's great news!

thanks!

>polenta subhumans calling each other "terroni" when they are both talking shit about terronia.

this is why nobody takes these roaches seriously.

Better switching sides than surrendering to a truck

>regional banter

kill selves

we didn't want it anyway

All those beautiful venetian cities and shores of the east adriatic, in the hands of bydlos and gopniks

I weep

At least italian politicians don't use pokemon go in their speeches/ads

Is that raw pizza dough?

>terroach

DELET

>italian thread
>"fucking subhuman terrone i am 100% of pure germanic heritage independence for northern italy "
wtf

> corruption doesn't hit the life of normale people

jesus christ, I know it's bait but it makes me cringe there are people who unhironically think this

it's always like that, these tards are even serious about it.

North Italy is real Italy

Yeah, they only take money to give the construction work deal to the local mafia boss

gib Nizza back, we clearly handle it better than you guys

I'd rather have that :^)

not really, we haven't the "le pure 100% teutonic blood, aryan masterrace" meme, but the south-north banter is an evergreen

I am Venetian and we are not G*rmanic. Venetians are the true descendants of the Romans and the Venetian Republic was the real successor to the Roman Empire because that's where the most important Roman nobles fled to after the peninsula fell to snowdindu barbarians.

not really, italians generally don't associate very good memories with germans/austrians. In the North, people claim to be the "real" italians, because the south is seen mostly as a greece/turkey-like place.

>Cancro

why italy and not spain?

we are like you, but better in all things and more white.

We celtpadanians are not brown lazy ugly shitskins like anyone under the Po river

Terrone girls literally lust after our big white industrial cock

Nobody wants to be a filthy It*lian here. Being It*lian is being a corrupt mafioso nigger according to the image of It*lians abroad. Say "Italic". That a better term.

>more white
>entire peninsula ruled by shitskins for centuries
>only Europeans with actual significant nigger admixture

Does not compute.

Because spain is full of sp*niards

kek.

literally 40% sandnigger

>haploshits

autosomal dna is where it is

are you slovenian?

>Moor too dumb to understand genetic maps
>J is labeled as "Greco-Roman" there because it was native to Italy due to dating as far back to 8000 years ago

Every study about eye, hair and skin color pigmentation puts Moorberians as some of the darkest Euros put keep thinking you're a "Celtic Aryan" like the Irish or some shit.

why do you guys hate polenta?it's really good with cheese and/or eggs

Ignore the Spanish trolls, probably he is Sudaca or Guiri. None hate Italians here.

keep calm...we are latin bros. viva italia and viva españa, my friends

The Italian posting meme ghraps and shit is an autist and probably a sudaca too (sardinian or some other subhuman like that)

Let them fight

he's Piemontese.

this, meds should just quit the whiteness meme, it's especially embarrassing when it's South Europeans discussing which one is whiter.

Yep, subhuman. Told ya

>every1 is subhuman except my region xD

nice meme

Why not learn about genetics? It's fun.

Striped grey is blue eyes, light grey is intermediate, and dark grey is brown-eyes.

Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20457092

Giuseppe Garibaldi was born in Nice, just tell.

No one hates polenta, it's just how Southerners call Northern Italians because polenta is consumed only in the North

Dark blue is intermediate colors and blue is blue (duh). Same source.

#NiceDude

my mum makes it and I'm a pseudo terrone, with sauce and salsiccia usually, but also normal, and fried the next day, I like it.

/axis/ thread?

/axis/ thread!

Next time without Germany and Japan

you seriously deserve to get slapped for that post

shut up nigger.

It is my pleasure to accept you as an honorary Polentone. Welcome and fare well.

You brought us in the war when we weren't ready
You attacked fucking russia thinking to be better than Napoleon, and got rekt
You attacked england and didn't even manage to conquer it
Fucking jap gooks brought usa into the war, as if we didn't have already enough enemies

You dirty krauts and those manlet weebs are the fucking worst allies ever, fuck sushi and suck schnitzels

huhh no thanks m8.

Literally worse than muzzies

If you don't want to integrate in the north, why do you come here, dirty terrone immigrant fucks. Gtfo subhuman leeches

t. Farage

I don't live in the North, you might be legit autistic.

There's literally nothing wrong with polenta. It's delicious. Terroni are bad at ethnic slurs.

There's nothing you can do. Wherever you'll go you shall be identified as a polenta-loving Italic person. When you enter any local beverage station north of the Gothic Line, you shall drink beer or wine till you are inebriated.

Enjoy your fucking meal, fellow polenta eater.

this

that's like saying every Ambrogio that eats pizza is honorary terrone.

Polenta con cacca.

Because you don't understand them, the joke is about Northerners getting pellagra from eating only polenta

ajajaja

t. filippo

Paella >polenta >>>>>>>pizza

>the joke is about Northerners getting pellagra from eating only polenta

But we don't. We eat more pasta than we eat polenta. I eat pasta almost every day while polenta is usually only once or twice a week.

Scusi mafioso, I eat pasta with ketchup and cheddar cheese

It was common in Veneto in the 18th/19th century

To be fair this Italian is completely right, you fucked up Russia, Italy wasn't ready, and allying Japan was a retarded move.

why did you ran over all those french people?

Little dindu terrone was talking about when we (mainly northeastern though) wuz poor

Little dindu terrone forget that they wuz (and still are) also poor as fuck and needed to emigrate to usa, in the process giving all of us the bad international image of today

That was Tunisian, mate. I am Pakistani, my Roman friend.

all are same

i eat pasta with ketchup too when i am in a hurry