Americans

>americans

classic.

i largely agree though...id much rather have a strong emotional relation than a physical one..if she needs to find physical pleasure elsewhere, who am i to deny her? people on this fucking board are too obsessed with muh masculinity muh pride...

kill yourself

If you don't let your enemy to fuck your girl, they win.

Är detta bete månntro?

why would you like to have sex with women

But dat nigga so wise bruhs.... Now hol up imagine there is a girl you love dearly and she does too... She shows you the love with succs and various other ways in daily life and truthful to you... Then im okay if she fuck other man as long as she still loves me real brah. Love and lust is different

Are you implying there is no emotion involved in sex?

You must be a virgin desu

What do you feel when you nut on your girl's face?

>Worst Cuckrea
>The Nethercucks
Didn't expect anything else.

?

No hablo swedo friendo

You are correct - my emotional girlfriend hasnt allowed be to be intimate with her yet. her physical boyfriend largely satisfies her. were both happy in our arrangement so who cares?

Kys :DDDDD

Meme cuck posting is still cuck posting at the end of the day.

Pathetic. Get a girlfriend who doesn't exploit you.
Sex isnt just nutting on someone's body
Have you wver satisfied one another with your lover?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Emotional gf >>>>>> physical gf

It's ironic and for humor
second of all you can't just say >americans like all of our cultural groupings are one. chicanos are not white americans, whites are not blacks, and even there someone from oregon is not someone from alppilachia, etc.

But they're all cucks

xDDDD

that's one high toothpaste

If he lived in America longer than his homeland he is american

So when Ahmed lives in Berlin for 15 years and Ankara he is German?

No cause germany is old world

>americans are so obsessed with race they get offended by not mentioning it

yes. if you speak the language & are a citizen of a country & have lived in that country your whole life you are of that nationality

>a black cuck
now i've seen everything

>netherlands been taking canadian lessons

PPPPLEASE!
SOMEONE WRitE:
HER :^)

Dis nigga's ryte doe. Sex is just one of many ways of having a physical pleasure, what does it matter who is the source of it's extraction? Say, if your gf will take pleasure from riding a bike, will you retards be jealous as well?

I'd sniff the bike seat