We stand with france

We stand with france

We stand with our white brothers.

i'll accept it the day you bring back the ataturk and kill all the musl*ms in turkey

Thank you, white brother

What a dipshit I hate him

t. molenbeek resident

my penis stands

Wow we're being nice here and you act like we're making you do something.

But yes I wish we could bring Atatürk back.

Bring him back Turk! KILL ALL MUSLIMS!
Cleanse Constantinople, make it white and Greek again!
You can do it, praise Jesus.

You also gonna need a new flag , one without the jihad star. And a new name, Asianminorites!

>make it white
>make it greek

Pick one

... at approximately 5cm

make it white

>"I want Turks to stand with me"

ITT: things no one has ever said

based

I want to be angry...but I guess you are being sincere.
Also stop mistreating Christians and Kurds pls.

Nice taqiyya m8

we aren't much whiter greek friend. we'd have to kill off like at least 60% of our population.

Fuck of roach.

You can't get any more retarded, especially since you're German. Did you forget about WW1 you fucking autist?

But your president is an Islamist....

Doesn't mean we are. Despite people like I'll not stop grieving for those who died yesterday. Only after seeing those images did I realize this could've literally been any of us. I've been to Nice last year with school, and I stayed over at a nice old lady's house. Hope she's okay.

do it then, what's stopping you? you've done it before a bunch of times, you can do it again

what's stopping us is the fact that the non-whites and those with non-white ideals literally outnumber us and we don't have an Atatürk anymore.

Turey stands with Lady liberty!
Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

>Liberté, égalité, fraternité!
Fuck off.

>Doesn't mean we are

Well, then who keeps electing that retard?

Maybe you (as in you individually) aren't, but the majority of your countryman seems to like the direction your country is heading....

Turk bros, why did Constantinople get the works? I was told you guys know the reason.

some french diplomats left turkey because they heard news that there was going to be an attack here.Weird think is, we also learned this possible attack from the french diplomats that were leaving

Seems like it was bait.

That's a surprisingly informative and meme - free answer

aren't the kurds in turkey shits tho?

>Stop mistreating Christians
The very few christians we have in turey live like kings, and operate like our version of the illuminati.
Turkey mistreating chritians is a forced meme started by greeks that know nothing about us

>And kurds
Never,we have many minorities in turey and they all accept to live in peace as one single nation, and accept secularism and liberty, except for the kurds in which case a majority of them would rather live in either a islamic shithole or a gommunism shithole with islamic roots.