Subcucks

>Subcucks

>French dubs
is the any worse way to enjoy television or films?

Nice map, faggot.

>talk cinema with Italian wifes family
>'O I love Leanardo Di Caprio'
>Play a movie with him in it in English
>'lol that sounds nothing like Di Caprio'

This fucking triggers me, just use subtitles you fucking retards

Subtitles are better because dubbing doesn't match up with their lips when they talk. That just really irritates me.

>Voice-over shitholes

Kek, Estonia does it again

BTFO's rest of the Balts

fuck off cuck, Di Caprio's original voice sucks ass, he should get his Italian dubber to speak for him.

it's so fucking retarded to dub movies,how can someone watch masterpieces like the dark knight,inception etc with a fucking dub...
You should only dub children shows(animated or not).
Anime should only be dubbed if the channel which is airing it is for younger audiences...
For example there are two channels in portugal which air naruto.one dubs and the other adds subs...

>poortugal can't afford dubs

not surprised

>italy dubs their movies because their people are too fucking stupid to learn english

>nation with average literacy under 98% talking shit
>dubucks literally this mad

subcucks sorry

I like dubs desu.

btw checkm

>HE HAS TO DUB SINCE LITERACY RATE ISN'T HIGH ENOUGH IN HIS """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""FIRST WORLD""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" COUNTRY

[SUBTITLED LAUGHER]

Actually we sometimes use voice over to emphasize original actors play.

that's Portugal, and they do subs.

He's right though, Italian ability to learn/speak/hear English is pretty poor. Not that us English are good at learning languages either. Just saying.

>decades of dub tradition
>bcuz u can't speek english

piss off anglo shit, we dub everything because we like it and we're good at it, subtitles are literally for poor people.

>dubbing movies
>wondering why english is shit

>good at it

LOLFUCKINGNO

>I'm a fucking gay brit faggot that doesn't know shit

t. you

Lol live in Italy watched films and shows in English and Italian, the Italian dubs fucking suck at expressing the original actors acting.

>Dubs
Relevant countries, take pride in their own languages.
>Subs
Anglos + irrelevant, cuck countries
>Voiceovers
Poor shitholes

yeah sure m8 I lived in Britain for 35 and I have seen the queen butt naked in my garden

tryhard anglo cunt, eat shit.

>this much denial