New Iberian unionist data

Almost the 70% (68% to be exact) of the portuguese population wants a political union with Spain.

Source in spanish.

elconfidencial.com/mundo/2016-07-15/casi-el-70-de-los-portugueses-quiere-una-union-politica-con-espana_1233898/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DscGq9UDoVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>of the portuguese population
they asked portuguese people around the world

>complain that Spain "doesn't care at all about Portugal"
>complain about "modern colonization of Portugal by Spanish businesses"
>still ask for a political union
What the FUCK, Portugal? You literally are an angry ex-girlfriend.

Accepting Poortugal would put a cross next to Spain's already dug grave.

Read again.

This was written by a spanish newspaper,literally the only ones interested in this were you.
And uniting portugal with spain would doom both countries for the future.
You can't even keep youself together why the fuck would you want an union...
Portugal is very political,socially and cultural stable and homogenous.Spain on the other hand,is not...

16th century best century

What would Spain benefit from this? A bad economy accepting a terrible economy. Silly article.

>What would Spain benefit from this?
Spain? Nothing. Portugal? A lot.

Well...A moral victory I guess. About 300 years ago, this would have made Spaniards happier than keeping the Flemish.

Jesus Christ, Spain, leave us alone.

We broke up almost a millennium ago. We can still be friends in the back of the UE class and kick a moor or two, but let us be, please.

>This was written by a spanish newspaper,literally the only ones interested in this were you.
By a Spanish newspaper who made a study. You may not like the results -as do I- but that doesn't change the fact that it was Portuguese who answered.
>And uniting portugal with spain would doom both countries for the future.
I never said I want Portugal and Spain together, I'm just pointing out the utter ex-girlfriend attitude shown by the Portuguese in this study.
>You can't even keep youself together why the fuck would you want an union...
Again, I never said this, and people in Spain DON'T want a union, I can assure you of that.
>Portugal is very political,socially and cultural stable and homogenous.Spain on the other hand,is not...
I'm not even going to bother going into this rabbit hole again, but I repeat: I never claimed Portugal should be with Spain.
Spanish unity is only barely damaged, with Cataluña bveing the only separatist region, I'm sorry to break your anti-Castilla domination dreams, but the second most separatist region, Euskadi, shows that only 30% of the youth actually wants independence.
Just face it, this study has shown a very hypocritical face of the Portuguese.

Millenium? More like 350ish

Portuguese independence was in 1139.

We just lost our King and they assimilated us. 60 years later we told them to fuck off.

Also, from 1580 to 1640 our common king had different titles for each country, and we kept our Kingdom name.

They fucked our Armada through under-funding, though.

God, I love Portugal, but a union would be the worst idea ever. I would rather even kick some regions out of Spain...

Will the portuguese be able to not fill this thread with butthurt again?

We will see.

Ahahahah no.
If you get nothing from us then stop wishing for a union you piece of shit.

>If you get nothing from us then stop wishing for a union you piece of shit
Literally nobody here does.

Keep deluded.

>utter ex-girlfriend attitude shown by the Portuguese
Kek. You got beat up by a gurl

>a very hypocritical face of the Portuguese
This is totally not propaganda to keep Catalunha quiet.

Then shut the fuck up...

Sauce?

Why so mad? The guy just posted some news.

read the comments in the article.
literally a bunch of fucking spaniards jacking off...

Along with most of your country, apparently.

Don't be so bitter about it Portugal we know you want

>Kek. You got beat up by a gurl
Here we go again, "muh won battles!", like a give a fuck. Don't forget that you are an economic colony completely dependent on Spain to survive. All those battles, all that English cock-sucking was worth nothing.
>This is totally not propaganda to keep Catalunha quiet.
You are quite a delusional Portuguese, not only does this not have to do anything with Cataluña, but the talks of Iberia have existed for quite a few decades.
Let me remind you of the PORTUGUESE writer -and noble prize- you EXILED that is the very image of Iberism.

From 45% to 68% in a few years.

Wew.

We'll get Puerto Rico first...

youtube.com/watch?v=DscGq9UDoVk

According to your "intellectuals", who probably just asked around town for the tourists.

>PORTUGUESE writer -and noble prize-
Saramago? The Commie? Kek. He wrote good books, but have you actually read any of them?

>muh economy
gee, wonder why the biggest of the two countries that completely continent locks the other has most of the exports. It's almost like it's cheaper to trade by train rather than ship.

>All those battles, all that English cock-sucking was worth nothing.
It was worth not calling a pessego a "melocoton" you dirty piece of shit. I'd rather be poor and dead than a Spaniard.

Would it work culturally and socially, if you ignore the current financial problems?
>complain that Spain "doesn't care at all about Portugal"
What are they saying?

>Portugal literally wants to stop being a country

LOL

no one is complaning, spain is the one coming up with the union every time, like this thread.

>culturally and socially
catalonia on steroids

Notice that it's never a Portuguese study. It's always a Spaniard cherrypicking the results from a shitty sample and telling the world we want to be back, when in fact we just want to be left alone, like we did the past 900 years.

I've literally never seen Spain and Portugal hating on eachother besides siesta/alberto memes
Finally something fresh on Sup Forums

>Saramago? The Commie? Kek. He wrote good books, but have you actually read any of them?
I'm not calling him a great writer, I'm pointing out that your ONLY literature nobel price is the very symbol of Iberism. Spaniards do NOT want such a union.
>gee, wonder why the biggest of the two countries that completely continent locks the other has most of the exports. It's almost like it's cheaper to trade by train rather than ship.
Gee, I wonder why this absolute moron cannot comprehend what I'm saying, maybe it's because he is Portuguese.
Keep crying about "how mean Spain is to you" by "locking you" and "disrespecting you". The truth is the truth, you ARE a colony that is completely dependent on Spain to live. You are just trying to take the conversation to a different topic.
Spain DOESN'T want a union, the Portuguese have shown a horribly hypocritical face of them in this study and Spain gains NOTHING from this union and the most important figure of Iberism was PORTUGUESE. Wake the fuck up.
>It was worth not calling a pessego a "melocoton" you dirty piece of shit. I'd rather be poor and dead than a Spaniard.
There he is, the Portuguese poster, a strangely butthurt creature that changes the topic of conversations to fit his mind.
I repeat: I never said Portugal should be Spanish, funnily enough, José Saramago -a Portuguese- said it.
Stop this train of thought that I'm claiming you should be Spanish, because you KNOW that's not what I'm saying; you are just mad your own people are acting lie fucking ex-girlfriends.

>What are they saying?
It says it on the article that it is one of the biggest complaints about Spain.

It's every "Why doesn't Spain annex Portugal" thread. Like they haven't tried like 5 times and only succeeded once for 60 years.

I don't mind talking to Spaniards, but this annexing/conquering bullshit every time is mind boggling.

We've had the same borders for 800 years. Even when they had our throne we were kept separate.

>Spanish study
>Every fucking time a Spanish study
You'd think that if it were a popular idea, it'd come up from the supposed "source" once or twice.

>Saramago
>The cunt that went to live in Spain anyway.
1 guy in 11 million.

Jajaja... don't make me laught Portuguese scum, your country is fucking shit and we don't will solve your problems.

Anyway, Spain has a plan to conquer Portugal, every hundred years we will conquer a new city like Olivenza, so in a thousand years Portugal will be Spain.

fuck off Portugal is our clay

Portugal is Spain but the Portuguese are not Spaniards, they are just a bunch of uncivilised Mozarabs, so they should be expelled from the Peninsula, as the Moors and Jews before.

>You'd think that if it were a popular idea, it'd come up from the supposed "source" once or twice.
You'd think that someone with reading comprehension would be capable of not mixing things up.
I never said anything about it being "popular", I just called you what you are, a country of hypocrites.
>1 guy in 11 million.
Yes, the 1 guy in 11 million that happened to be the most important figure of this "Spanish fantasy".
I stand on what I said in my original post: the Portuguese are acting like hypocrites.
Stop turning this into "never conquered!", "muh we always win" and "muh locking".

IBERIA WHEN
B
E
R
I
A

W
H
E
N

Franco wanted to made a pact with Hitler in Hendaya, he wanted the annexation of Perpignan and Portugal, but Hitler don't liked the idea of too strong Spain.

Franco mi caudillo, we miss your visionary vision.

>Spain has a plan to conquer Portugal
Does it begin by spreading lies on internet articles? Then you throw the swords over the border, and the next day you attack with them? Try it.

>I stand on what I said in my original post: the Portuguese are acting like hypocrites.
Allegedly. A couple of them at that too.

>Stop turning this into "never conquered!", "muh we always win" and "muh locking".
The thread literally started with questions of why Spain didn't do it, I was just stating that you tried. You get that, don't you?

I imagine it must be bad for national pride to be BTFO time and time again by a "colony" that you had the power to fuck over yet never did, but don't cower away from the argument.

Don't reply me to post things that I never post, fucking idiot. If you don't know how to use Internet just don't use it. Scum.

Forgot to quote the other cunt. You all look alike to me.

>Almost the 70% (68% to be exact) of the portuguese population wants a political union with Spain.
Fucking when. Who do we need to kill so that Spain is all ours?

Shoot yourself.

would be pretty successful i'm sure

I would, but then you'd claim that as a kill from Spain :^)

>Allegedly. A couple of them at that too.
No, the whole of the study.
>The thread literally started with questions of why Spain didn't do it, I was just stating that you tried. You get that, don't you?
How about you stop lying? Read the fucking thread, Alberto, and stop making shit up, as soon as I call your country out on your hypocresy you started the usual "muh non-homogenuous Spain", "muh not really believing it".
>I imagine it must be bad for national pride to be BTFO time and time again by a "colony" that you had the power to fuck over yet never did,
The usual Portuguese argument: "hahaha! You were and are more powerful and relevant than us, but you NEVER win! Hahahaha!" while not realizing you are insulting yourself. You also are forgetting that Castilla bucked the world and is STILL cucking Iberia, hardly a situation where we did not win.
>but don't cower away from the argument.
I didn't expect a Portuguese to know how to read, but I at least expected him to be able to think and not make this kind of lies up.
I still stand on my point that you are a country of hypocrites, while you are desperately trying to change the topic to whatever the hell can make you country look like less of a hypocrite hell.
>"colony"
Stop using quotes:
50% of exports
25% of foreign investment.
You are COLONY, without quotes.

Plz medbros, stop fighting :(
We are the friendly poster of int. It's summer and days are sunny.
Don't be aggressive to each other

Dude,just forget it.Go live you life.This will never happen.The end...

funny how you insult other cultures in iberia when you say that you as castillians cucked iberia,and you want your country to be unified when you fucking galiza,catalunha and país Basco?

>Castille
>Win
Enjoy your job.

So this is how we make the Mediterranean great again
Union of spain and portugal in the western area, greece and italy in the eastern
No denbts anymore

>So this is how we make the Mediterranean great again
Shitty as the north shore is, worse problems are on the other side.

>Dude,just forget it.Go live you life.This will never happen.The end...
Of course I'm going to go with my life.
Of course this is not going to happen, but this is not the point, I'm starting to think you are that buttsavaged Portuguese that I had an argument some time ago that was hell-bent on me claiming that Portugal should be Spanish.
Just life your live, just accept that you are a country of hypocrites that act like ex-girlfriends and cannot actually survive without Spain.

>25%unemployment
>50% youth unemployment
>browner than italy and portugal
>fucking mexican gypsy language,language of the fucking wall jumpers
>multiple cultures and languages in itself
kek

i'll live my life and we'll forget we had this argument.Nothing of value was taken from this thread.
I don't care if we are a country of hyprocrites we just want to be independent

>worse problems are on the other side.
Forget them, islam is to uncivilized to be cured

Please tugas, stop responding to bait threads.
You make me cringe.

>funny how you insult other cultures in iberia
When did I insult the other cultures of Iberia? I said we cucked them, plain and simple.
>,and you want your country to be unified when you fucking galiza,catalunha and país Basco?
There it is, yet again, the Portuguese making shit up. When did I claim I want Spain to be "united"? As a matter of fact I want Castilla out of this union.
I just said Spain because that's the country they refer in the study.
Fuck Galicia, fuck Euskadi, fuck Cataluña, fuck Andalucia and fuck anything that isn't Castilla.
>Enjoy your job.
Nice meme, how does it feel knowing you have a smaller GDP than Madrid?

Kek

>we just want to be independent
As If I said anything about this having to change, Jesus Christ.

The thread wasn't bait though, I just wanted to know what your countrymen's thoughts. Your inferiority complex just won again.

then what the fuck is your point?we're literally agreeing with each other...

thoughts were*

>then what the fuck is your point?
That you are hypocrites, but you went full on Portuguese Internet Defense Force talking about Spanish fantasies, lost battles and locking.

Italy is the least brown ''Latin'' country.

Well here you have it. Fuck off, leave us alone. It's never the Portuguese starting the studies.

You have never been to southern italy then.

i wanna union with Spanish menina

The newpaper reported a study on portuguese people around the world,they got 4000 answers,a very short sample.
That isn't the portuguese population,those are people that lost their connection to the mainland.
Saramago lived in spain and he supported the iberian union because the portuguese government vetoed his entry on then oobel prize,he got butthurt...
The portuguese would only accept a possible union if the capital was in lisbon,if the main language was portuguese and the flag was blue and white

>El barómetro, elaborado a partir de 4.015 entrevistas a nacionales de Alemania, Reino Unido, Francia, Portugal, EEUU, Colombia, Perú, Marruecos, China, e India,

There was literally a big scandal cause of the presence of spanish companies in our country.
We dont want anything to do with you.

>elconfidencial

lol, you are telling me that a right wing newspaper that is in part ruled by the church and is basically read by people older that 60 years old says that the portuguese want to be ruled by us?!

this is the type of newspaper where the typical " gibe back gibraltar to ASSpain nao" are published, wouldn't believe anything from this pamflet, fortunately I travel to portugal about 3/6 times a year to know enough about and this bullshit is fake as fuck.

Only Milan, Roman and the Dolomites to be honest.

Why not include Latin America as well?

>Roman

sry, Rome*

>italy
literally fucking lebanese
do you know where the fucking brownos from eastern europe went to during the turkish invasions?italy... that's why the Renaissance was kickstarted in italy.oimagine how many greek/turkish looking do italians get,just look at their national team

>There was literally a big scandal cause of the presence of spanish companies in our country.
>We dont want anything to do with you.

Hahaha... losers. You are our colony and you will be our colony forever. (The woman who clean my house every weekend is Portuguese).

Who is more powerful, Madrid or Catalonia?

barcelona is more powerful than madrid

>The woman who clean my house every weekend is Portuguese
>She could get a job.
>Spanish college graduates can't

Déjalos coño, bastante tienen ya con lo suyo.

>This was written by a spanish newspaper,literally the only ones interested in this were you.

funny how basically every fucking year news exactly like this one are published by us, never fails but the alledge % of simpatizers seems to be increasing. Next year it will say 80%-90%, screencap this and lets return next year.

None of what you said changes the hypocrisy shown by the Portuguese of the study. I'm tired of trying to explain to you that, but you are stuck somewhere else.
Read the third post of the thread -mine- the point is to call you out n acting like angry teenagers.

Madrid province is more powerful than Barcelona province. Catalonia region have more population than Madrid region so it's stronger.

Madrid.

They always were this colorized
Look at Greco-roman mosaics or portraits
And instead of the western Mediterranean, italy and greece brought up centuries of qualitative science, philosophy and art while you literally only conquered Latin America

Madrid.
Don't let the Butthurtoguese lie to you.

>funny how basically every fucking year news exactly like this one are published by us
yeah. The question isn't even asked here.

According to your newspaper, whose links to the sources I couldn't even find.

don't act as a victim, in this couple the one who care the less about the other are us. and by far.

Wtv cuck.
Stop making threads about us.

He knows

Latin Empire when?

>Déjalos coño, bastante tienen ya con lo suyo.

Por eso me gusta verlos patalear, me recuerdan al niño tonto que tenía por vecino y que siempre lloraba cuando le llamaba caraculo o le tiraba globos de agua. El mocoso unicejo cagón siempre lloraba por cualquier cosa y un día le tiré caca desde el balcón.

t. Right-wing Spanish Journalist that wants to tell the left separatists that even the guys that escaped you all your history suddenly want to join in.