What are people that live in the Alps like?

What are people that live in the Alps like?

I have heard they're a little bit crazy because the air is thinner.

Sometimes we want to see the world burn

Other than that we're very comfy and nice

reminder that the swiss kidnap french cats at the border to eat them and use their fur to heal backpain

Literally the nicest people you'll ever meet, very hardworking and usually not talkative

hospitable and hot headed, very talkative

Ruddyfaced Sportsmen and sportswomen who have a Scandinavian conception of warm weather (ie they walk around in short sleeves in 12 degree weather).

t. alpine

They are cretins.

We have an expression "crétins des Alpes" because people that live in the Alps are known to be very dumb.

Not really, I just go on vacation at a relative's house in the Dolomiti every summer with my extended family.
Maybe it's because I come from the most assolish region in Italy, but the people there always seemed extremely nice and generous
That was actually a think in the past, because they didn't get enough iodine, but nowadays they are about normal

This doesn't apply to Austrians. They're cunts who are always in a bad mood like the Germans.

OP was talking about people, not vermins

Vienna isn't in the alps.

> Hofer introduced nostalgia or mal du pays "homesickness" for the condition also known as mal du Suisse "Swiss illness" or Schweizerheimweh "Swiss homesickness," because of its frequent occurrence in Swiss mercenaries who in the plains of lowlands of France or Italy were pining for their native mountain landscapes. Symptoms were also thought to include fainting, high fever, indigestion, stomach pain, and death. Military physicians hypothesized that the malady was due to damage to the victims' brain cells and ear drums by the constant clanging of cowbells in the pastures of Switzerland.

Nice numbers Fritz, but people from Tyrol are gigantic assholes too, and those in Italy refuse to assimilate

I visited South Tyrol once and they're easily the rudest and most cuntish people I've ever met.

they are a bit introverted , like all mountain people I guess.
Quite hard working for the family and the community.

Do they fuck goats like all mountain people?
Because thats definitely what our mountain people do here.And i mean thats ALL they do

That's probably because half their land is occupied by brown Italians.

france syndrome?

>and those in Italy refuse to assimilate

But that's a good thing!

they are muslim tier

>have privileged access to jobs
>can use their language in official acts
>their language is taught in schools
>get to keep their tax money
>still act like cunts that pretend to not speak Italian

Or maybe because they're snownigger barbarians and being a cunt is their genes since Germans are like that too.

I knew 2 people from South Tyrol. They literally could not speak Italian at all.

>inb4 Austrians aren't Germans meme

>They literally could not speak Italian at all
Unless they are over 80, they were bullshitting you, it's taught in school

17 and 18. They might have gone to school in Austria.