UK pls be my best friend

UK pls be my best friend.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vws4VyvT7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't trust them, they are the reason we lost Belize.

It's like they don't exist. I think more about Nicaragua than I do about Belize.

So weird bordering that country, I always forget it's there.

OK

Spic
t. Englishmen

Never trust a Mexican. They are the chinamen of the new world.

Of course, I've always like the Mexicans, they're like Spaniards but nice

AWESOME
W
E
S
O
M
E

rude desu

>mfw

Hola mi amigo ?Como esta?

hi mate

How do we solve the (((Mexican))) problem?

alright

Yea ok bro, Mexicans are pretty much the only nationality we don't seem to have a lot of here. When Trump starts fucking you to death you are more than welcome to come build some restaurants out here

>come build some restaurants out here
this

Genocide the Texans, enact Lex Luthor's plan in Superman to get rid of California, leave us alone.

>Genocide the Texans

>*tips fedora*
>*unsheaths AK*
>"come and take it, kid"

>tfw having to settle for Chiquitos while undeserving ungrateful yanks have the finest Mexican cuisine on their doorstpes

You want TexMex, not authentic Mexican. If you want to a Mexican ma and pop shop you probably wouldn't live to see the next week.

I like your food desu lad

Its odd how Mexico and the UK have such little crossover, I legit have never met a Mexican in the UK

shitty meme bruh

We can get texmex here we want real Mexican food

hi :3

>I legit have never met a Mexican in the UK
This, never anywhere in the UK have I seen a Mexican, contemplating whether they're just a meme and don't exist at this point.

you have european mexicans in your isle ...spaniards or not?

>we want real Mexican food

RIP

F

english lad whos been around mexico (excluding the kidnappy decapitatey bit up north) here

ama

where did you go specifically? how was it

USA

kek

> not using ¿

No

Sorry, we already have Portugal.

thank you nigel-san, and we can start removing kebab if you wants us to...no problem

He...hey...Great Britain - kun.

Get some of that good catholic blood back in the country

by giving up, and embracing your new Latino overlords

youtube.com/watch?v=6vws4VyvT7k

All I want is to one day try mexican food

Cheers mate. I don't have any tequila, but I'll raise my vodka to you.

>what british think of mexicans

Kek OP is a cuck

t.proxy

Muy bien, y tu?

>tfw you'd make some homemade Mexican food for all my britbong bros
>tfw too broke to travel anywhere

Brits hate all europeans. So they hate europeans mexicans and prefer american mexicans

Me siento bien, me llmas es user, tu?

Yo tabien me siento bien, Ano es mí nomber.

Estoy calientte ;)

Kek

D-did I say something wrong

British is always your friend until YOU ARE USEFUL friend.They have been so.

We did sell you 75% of all the oil you used during WWI that one time.

No, no don't worry. You are actually really good, when did you learn? How?

Eh I picked it as secondary language in school most of my ebin Spanish skills are dead due me not using the language for ages

Well, what you did remember, you remembered it really well. Good job.

Mucha gracias

¿Mucha gente allá habla español? :DDD

Pocos :(

>be watching Top Gear with Mexican parents
>tfw it's the episode where they all trash Mexicans
>"Imagine waking up and realizing you're mexican."

well that was depressing.

and yet they still call us lazy...damn it all to hell

hello

But you attacked us in WW2 even though we were allies

The only thing embarrasing about that episode was the whole official response, the Mexican government went full retard... So we got roasted on British tv, big deal, the whole thing was hillarious and if you've ever watched Top gear they do in a regular basis talk much worse about Americans... Or even their own people...

>real Mexican food
Dismembered corpse stew?

Tastes nice desu.

Nah, we export that to the US, it's what half the stuff in a 7-11 is made of...

top kek

Come here.
Go to Puebla, Oaxaca, Chiapas etc. And find houses that'll take you in for a few days.
No restaurant or food place can replace the experience of eating home made traditional food prepared by mothers and grandmothers in wood-fire and molcajetes (see pic related) accompanied by hand made tortillas and tepache (alcoholic drink made out of fermented pine apple)

>Genocide the Texans

Better people than you have tried.

>Going to a third world country
You're alri la

literally who tried to genocide Texans? the Comanche? the union army?

Lol

The Anglo-Japanese alliance was allowed to expire in 1923.

You can thank us for that actually. Canada lobbied at the 1921 Imperial Conference to align with the US.

>On one side were the Prime Minister of Australia, Billy Hughes, and the Prime Minister of New Zealand, Bill Massey, who strongly favoured its renewal.[3] Neither wanted their countries to be caught up in a war between the United States and Japan, and contrasted the generous assistance that Japan rendered during the First World War with the United States' disengagement from international affairs in its aftermath.[4] "The British Empire", declared Hughes, "must have a reliable friend in the Pacific".[5] They were opposed by the Prime Minister of Canada, Arthur Meighen, on the grounds that the alliance would adversely affect the relationship with the United States, which Canada depended upon for its security.[6] As a result, no decision to renew was reached, and the alliance was allowed to expire.[7]

Based Canada. Fuck Australia and NZ though

holy shit, Belize is here, okay everyone don't make any noises, coming across with this specimen is quite rare, do not scare it off

Where White british descendant girls at ?
Also learn to correctly drive while at our side of the river

It's called pozole, lad