Slavs think it's funny when a western European nation gets attacked and innocent patriotic Frenchmen die celebrating a...

>Slavs think it's funny when a western European nation gets attacked and innocent patriotic Frenchmen die celebrating a national Holiday

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36786438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't.

Go fuck yourself.

yes I find it funny

it's funny to see your multiculti project stabbing you right in the back

Probably because it has been happening to them since forever, and western Europe has been siding with the Muslims over there

And now, the Muslims they've been defending since the early 1900s are in their countries doing the same, after western Europe intervened in civil wars due to Muslims and helped them kill native populations in WW1 and WW2

Now, the Muslims are doing the same to them, and now they're crying and call for action just like all the past nations did but got stopped by western euros

True irony

How funny would it be if this "multiculti project stabbing you in the back" stopped keeping your shithole afloat by sending you all that money?

What? It's never funny when civilians die to lunatics.

You owe them it for doing nothing in ww2

no we dont

I don't find it funny, but I don't feel any sympathy. The french government imported this trash and the french people accepted it and promoted it.

I don't find it funny but I was expecting something like this. There will be more people dying in Western Europe.
I prefer my Eastern shithole wayy more tbqh.

POOLAND UTTERLY BTFO

Not really, it's not us dying.

This was the first time that I got cold sweats after hearing there was a terrorist attack.

Everyone that does not live in a muslim shithole thinks is funny, althought i would prefer an attack in Germany. French terrorist attacks are getting boring

The slavs I know considered every one of these attacks to be a major tragedy and felt really bad for the people that were killed or traumatized

Some autists on Sup Forums that you may have encountered don't really represent all slavic people

my stay here made me love croatia so more
yet frenchies are really nice and friendly nation(at least to me) idk where the arrogant and rude stereotype comes from an it makes me sad that they are dying

You're not slav.
(but you're shit too :^))

>>Slavs think it's funny when a western European nation gets attacked and innocent patriotic Frenchmen die celebrating a national Holiday

Objectively wrong, Hungarians also find it hilarious. We were told WE WUZ RACIST N' SHIET for not letting migrants into our country unchecked - or otherwise, for refusing EU quotas, but would you look at that, we have no mulims and no issues.

Fuck the EU and fuck France.

German Muslims are too busy getting handed free women and money, in France they have to work and live with other Muslims in slums

You'd think their Jew politicians would be targeted at least

Better come back lad, it's dangerous there.

>Objectively wrong, Hungarians also find it hilarious. We were told WE WUZ RACIST N' SHIET for not letting migrants into our country unchecked - or otherwise, for refusing EU quotas, but would you look at that, we have no mulims and no issues.

> tunisian man immigrates to France through hungary

build your fence, you're useless eitherway

>Frenchies are too pussified to go on Muslim killing sprees like the good old days
Your language is literally unlearnable because only Chinks and Niggers/Arabs learn it

>but would you look at that, we have no mulims and no issues.

There seems to be something about this... Could it be that the less muslims there are in a country, the less muslim terrorists there are?

I think I might be onto something here.

it really is tho

>Your language is literally unlearnable

That means a lot comming from you, son.

tell me about im in a town close to nice and was in nice yesterday at the same spot of the attack just 2 hours before.and the people were so friendly there it sickens me to think that some of them maybe died yesterday

Nono sweden you are wrong
Its the more refugees in a country the better that country becomes

>idk where the arrogant and rude stereotype comes from

damn, sounds like this one time when I went to a pub and a few hours later some mafia guy shot another guy

>Your language is literally unlearnable because only Chinks and Niggers/Arabs learn it

they find it funny because we would fuck up their country in less than a day; theerefore; just like maghreabian scum; they are happy when frnech is fucked up because of an unkjnown menace; but I dare Poland or such shit coutry to declare open war on France. We would fuck up you up you ffaggots polish turds

>some Sup Forumsposters may have died yesterday

Well if someone killed 80 slavs in a terrorist attack nobody in France would even care.So why would we care about France?

you guys are alright in my book
just how many of you guys have freckles though its insane
how many died
i dont think so it was a social event

Is that your wife's boyfriend?

nice

use the phone for phone-ing, friend.

If you're staying in the area, try to go hiking in the mountains, it's beautiful and changes from the overcrowded seafront.

>Moortugal
Of course you would join your fellow muslims in the celebration of innocent lives lost.

>coming from an american

Opposite day?

i dont think ill be going anywhere far from the building after this shit yesterday
it really rustled my jimmies

And whose fucking fault is that? We wanted to register and process them but those EU idiots wanted them to be let through unchecked. All the EU did was whine about racism and poor migrants, then Merkel said that Germoney will accept everyone and that was it, all hell broke loose.

That said
>Hungary deploys army to push migrants back to Serbia
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36786438

At least we aren't pussies like you fucking frogs, and we will do what has to be done.

>implying
i was mad for moscow metro bombings
i was mad that French government sided with muslims in balkan wars and so were lots of other people
i was mad when that russian nanny beheaded a fucking baby

anyways i don't have to justify how i am butthurt at muslims in general no matter where they are, you should believe it easily, stop with the persecution complex like boohoo westerners don't care about you and such, that's just not true

>being patriotic of Republican France
They kinda deserve it.

celtic genes senpai

cuck
u
c
k

cuck ?
cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckv

t. Jean Charles de la coque du Moulin

i guess
but your girls are kinda meh tho

It's the second most studied language in the US though.

Fucking retard.

Noice

If you're really concerned about safety, staying by the sea is the worst thing to do. Too bad so many people miss out on the moutains near Nice, but that also makes it a good place to go away from the crowd.
Stay safe Croatbro, and enjoy the rest of your stay if that's possible.

>Cuck virginia

How else did you think Virginia stayed virginal?

>they find it funny because we would fuck up their country in less than a day
Just like you did with Germany back in 1939 and 40? Most powerful army in Europe at the time?

>At least we aren't pussies like you fucking frogs, and we will do what has to be done.

That's nice to know because I was certain you were just little faggots lost in the middle of nowhere with no achievement whatsoever throughout history, a litteral shithole the westerners may go to to buy a (used) wife if they ever have the desire to keep such trash in their homes, a country with an economy so poor it can't even affor a fucking wall. But hey, you really convinced me here, now i'll root for the glorious hungary-we-certainly-did-not-defeated-in-1-week-when-it-was-still-an-empire team in the upcoming olympics.

Why the fuck do you think we care about what you think of us? And why do you even pretend to have an army?
A bunch of untrained soldiers with a rifle for 5 is not an army user, this is the 21st century, you must grow up.

yeah ill try thanks
also thanks on the tip i might visit them but i dont want to be a czech and get lost and die in the mountains

known casualties right now:

1 Texan guy and his son (51 and 11) from Texas
3 German women, a teacher and 2 students who were here to celebrate their exam
1 Swiss woman
1 Armenian woman
1 Russian girl, studying finances in Moscow
1 Ukrainian guy
1 Tunisian guy (not the truck driver, I mean)

several Belgians are missing, as well as 6 Italians

from France:

1 mother of 7 who was the first to die, one of his son tried to give her vital cares without success
2 pensionneers, their daughter and their grandson
a shop owner who died protecting his 7 months pregnant wife
a police officer
the president and coach of some amateur sport club

fucking horrible

This whole board is for banter, I know. But seriously don't go on talking about things you clearly don't know anything about. For instance, the Luftwaffe lost more planes during the battle of France (which involved Polish fighters that would not be proud of you given the retard you are) than during the battle of England (idem), despite the later lasting twice as long.

This.

S A V A G E

This literal shithole is terrorism and negro free, while Paris has been a playground of ISIS and walking down the street is like taking a hike in Morocco. :^)

It was a reminder that you don't fight a war for 9 months by doing nothing but flyers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

45 Bangladesh 205,715
46 Portugal 199,077
47 Greece 195,320
48 Peru 192,141
49 Vietnam 191,454
50 Qatar 185,395
51 Czech Republic 181,858
52 Romania 177,315
53 Kazakhstan 173,212
54 Algeria 172,278
55 New Zealand 172,248
56 Iraq 169,460
57 Kuwait 120,682
58 Hungary 120,636
59 Morocco 103,142
60 Angola 102,979
61 Puerto Rico 101,570

Okay, all clean & white master race Puerto Rico

It's the fucking retarded reaction. hundreds of candles on the street, twitter hashtags, facebook profile pictures with the French flag, etc

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the screams of the Nice victims.

Wanna try again? Louder this time.

its funny to see how your bad politics hits you in the back like a boomerang
stay proggressive france, give us more kek trucks

if this shit happens somewhere in eastern europe, mosques will burn instantly

And that's it.

m-muh wealth
East / Central Europe best Europe, or at least safest

SWEDEN NO

yeah yeah go keep on repeating this before your sleep like a fucking prayers. Don't worry we achieved quite a lot of things, it's just that u western fucks don't give a shit about tchem, and hey at leats we didn't rip off of others like you did off africans (sending tchem to Haiti on plantations n shit)

Too bad consequences of their imbecile politics hit also innocent citizens of other countries.
It has been confirmed that there were 2 Polish girls among casualties ://

never bite the hand that feeds you, cabaka.

go to bretagne next
or alsace (but not strasbourg) and you'll have a good 0% chance of a terrorist attack

Are you implying that the french who died yesterday were less innocent than the other ones?

i doubt ill be returning though ;_;

yeah and what you gonna do? (btw that's not even a polish word retard)

When did we?

Fuck off anglo motherfucker I despise you so fucking much.

>idk where the arrogant and rude stereotype comes from an it makes me sad that they are dying
Rosbif propaganda, obviously.

And to be fair, the French really are dicks towards the Anglos.

its funny because you're getting what you deserve

Sre you haveing a problem?

mostly because anglos go around thinking everyone shoulld speak english
if you start a conversation in french they'll continue in english

FUCK FRANCE!

to be honest... who learns polish ?

This.
And the sad thing is that their people are so numb that they will forget about this in like 2 days.

Well, probably not, but your country as a whole asked for it (unlike mine).

any country that willingly allows muslims to immigrate there after these attacks is insane

And vice versa.

Personally, I prefer the French though. Way more friendly, and usually ecstatic when someone makes the effort to speak French to them. (As long as the French isn't butchered)

Honestly I don't care anymore. Sun is shining, dogs are barking, terrorists are klilling, I'd go crazy if mI gave a fuck about all these things going on.

don't be scared senpai
I live in Paris and it's fine, as I said several part of France will never be attacked because they're too far away or just not as impactful

>be french
>get cucked
>then trucked
this shit writes itself lmao

yeah super friendly nation i kinda love them as a nation now
maybe....one day,would like it but i dont know
maybe after few years have passed

I have a feeling more people are getting used to it. I use Twitter mostly for video games and some anime related news. Back during Paris happening I read about it first from there despite not following any news or political accounts.
And today it was nothing. Saw it on TV.

It is funny tho