So what part of America are you from?

>So what part of America are you from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbtVYOrw3D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nouvelle Aquitaine, I guess

>Dude I'm totally German man how can you think I'm American cowabunga!

hehe

>what part of america are you from
>North
>oh yea, where, Seattle? Boston? where user?
>uh, um.. Canada?
>HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

"uhh the cold and irrelevant part up north"

I always take this as a compliment, because it implies that I sound like a native speaker.

Sounding like a yank isn't a compliment

vocaroo

i facket you're moter

>You don't need to ask Canadians what part of Canada they're from because they're all from the border

from you're mothers vajina

North american accents > british accents

>North american accents

>british accents
youtube.com/watch?v=sbtVYOrw3D8

British accent > every other accent

toplel

The 9,000 kilometre long border.
I'm as far from Vancouver as you are from South Sudan

>what is that on your flag bro

I feel you

What part of Liechtenstein are you from?

I actually came down from Canada, and I was so surprised when I got to know how Americans speak English. It's so vulgar and grammatically incorrect. Their accent, or way of speaking is filthy, too. They barely pronounce anything clearly which frustrates me. I think Canadians speak English much better because they have a better people-culture of listening what people say until the end, and thinking before they say a word.

The part where people still have to guess what language to speak to strangers

If I were to meet a random Liechtensteiner on the street, what language would I have to speak to them? German? French? Dutch?

letzebourgish

German i guess idk never met a person from Liechtenstein

You probably are from America though
>British Columbia
America/Asia
>Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario
America
>Toronto
Clusterfuck of all nationalities, mostly America though
>Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut
Skraelings, Eskimos, and weird men of no nation
>Newfoundland
Canadian and probably drunk
>Quebec
Canadian, but begrudingly
>Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick
True Canadian. You have traded teeth, relavance, money, and sobriety, for actual Anglo Canadian culture, beautiful scenery, and an all white population
No one confuses a Maritimer accent with a yank accent

No you sound like a fucking redneck

>vacation

Fuck off yank

>They barely pronounce anything clearly which frustrates me

I don't know if you're being sarcastic and attempting to imitate a fedoralord or not, but with the exception of Quebecois, the Deep South and Newfies, Canada and the US broadly have the same accent with slight variations in vowels which only you yanks can tell apart anyways. I don't hear them but allegedly it's there.

Jung would have a field day psychoanalyzing New Worlder colonials and your attempts at creating national identities and differentiation. As someone born and raised in Ireland it's shocking how homogeneous Anglo North America is

Hahahahah dirty northern cretins

sry

>Canadians literally have no national identity beyond "B-but we aren't American!"

What about maple sirup , Ice Hockey , and Mounties eh?

>American education

I guess its brain damage but he cant afford to get it checked ?

>Maple syrup
New England is just as well known for its syrup

>Ice Hockey
The Great Lake states and the upper Great Plains states play hockey, and they play it better than the Canadians. How many years has it been since the Canadians have won the Stanley Cup? 10 years? 15? How embarrassing is it to lose to a country that doesn't even consider your most popular sport worth televising

>Mounties
Mounties are just a bunch of park rangers cosplaying and pretending that they're qualified to dispense justice. If that's your symbol of national pride, you have a pretty cucked nation

Canada is pretty much a non country desu senpai

Valid points agreed

Canada is part of America, though.

Étrangle moi papa

>New England is just as well known for its syrup
Yes, everyone around the world knows of Vermont's maple syrup. That's probably why they were accused of stealing 30 million dollars worth of Quebec syrup

>The Great Lake states and the upper Great Plains states play hockey, and they play it better than the Canadians. How many years has it been since the Canadians have won the Stanley Cup? 10 years? 15? How embarrassing is it to lose to a country that doesn't even consider your most popular sport worth televising
Now go back and look at how many Canadians were on the rosters of those "American" teams. Protip: they're predominantly Canadian, as the olympics prove. We also invented football, basketball, modern lacrosse, and possibly baseball

>Mounties are just a bunch of park rangers cosplaying and pretending that they're qualified to dispense justice. If that's your symbol of national pride, you have a pretty cucked nation
Mounties predate national parks in America and they are a gendarme unit, seeing action in the 2nd Ber War and 2 world wars, plus doing the job that your police, fbi, atf, homreland security, and secret service do.