HRVATA

>how_to_fix_balkans.jpg

DA

DA

ŠIPTAR

NEMA

NEMA

veri yes

By enlarging the land held by Albanian roachbabies?

I thought better of you Croats. I truly did.

>serve

Military(?) coup in Turkey

Wtf

mmmm she's so thick and juicy lads

the land is already filled with them anyways
Shqips can be okay when you get used to their small brains

the hell is happening to turkey

A military coup
where is effendi?

Military coup

>Army blockades the two bridges across the Bosporus

>Army seizes military HQ and holds leader hostage

>Turkish PM declares army is leasing a mutiny

>Videos show jets flying low over Ankara, helicopters opening fire in Istanbul and tanks moving down highways

>Rumours of parliamentary/government officials being seized and held hostage

>helicopter firing
mobile.twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/754051534086897664

(You)

is that a good or a bad thing? I'm not that knowledgeable on turkish politics

No idea.

keep effendi safe!!!

>I am home now but my family works in supermarket and I rushed to get them to home. People were tryting to get bread and cigs. They had to close the doors but customers tried to get in and I neary punched a sucker out of anger. Crowd intervened. People are pretty much in panic t b h but I have no idea of what's really happeninf. It is all news now but people from Ankara keeps saying that they hear gunfires. Anyway, not a comfy position t b h.

>btw Greeks please one of you post in /balk/ that I am safe. I saw lots of posts about my safety. Keep them informed. I am safe at home.

t. Eiffendel t b h

Hope he'll be safe.

God bless Martin Shkreli. The half-albanian half-croatian business troll.

All memes aside, hang in there effendi and stay safe.

I'm not gonna pretend to know anything about Turkish politics, but I think the military is more secular so I think it will be better for the turks in the long run.

Also, I've heard many high ranking Turkish generals are of Albanian origin. Don't quote me on that tho

Constantinople belongs to the Bulgars

Who /can'tsleepbecauseofdepression/ here

Hush, it's over
I fucked up my ship date to be honest, I went to some girl's house in upper central Wisconsin to hang out and my fucking recruiter told all the poolees to come in and choose jobs and ship off dates the night I left so I think I have to wait till fucking October for boot camp

How you doing though

Okay that's it our border with t*rkey should be sealed shut permanently, with lava pits dug around it. Nothing remotely good can crawl out of this direction anymore. Only downside will be the absence of baklavas and topkeks, but hey we'll manage.

It was a night graced by a short lived but interesting nevertheless happening

cant wait for the next one

allah akbar
habbening now

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEbvYkQXGL

thought it is over,who is still shooting

The rest of Macedonia needs to be annexed by Bulgaria.

twitter.com/EnemyWithinn/status/754156587099549697

golden

I'm doing well bro, what do you plan to do until October?

>leave baltimore because afraid of happening
>the coup happened in Turkey an hour after i left
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN REEEE.

No, it belongs to Greece. What belongs to the Bulgars is Macedonia, landpath to the White sea and landpath to the Adriatic sea, nortern Albania.

The coup failed. Now Erdogan will be stronger than ever. Islamic republic incoming.

I think I'm gonna buy a gun.

why

So I can sleep better at night. We're going to have a Sharia next to us at this rate.

I used to think syriza voters were the biggest sheeps I knew. Oh boy was I wrong

Last night the sultan persuaded his people to go and catch (anti armor) bullets for him and addressed them via the same means he'll eventually completely censor, alongside with the remnants of anything that's being secular

I'm happy to see Balkans (and /v4/) are the only ones on Europe who won't suck it up on censorship and islamization.

I hope Effendi is fine (t b h).

he posted that on Sup Forums, he's banned from Sup Forums for some reason

never forget how the coup starte
it was an act of God

fuck this

God bless Serbia

youtube.com/watch?v=NF4U2GC3WQ0
ova ne bilo vo moda

We should all band up and exterminate the roaches while they are weakened. Even you, Macedonia.
Remember that they have nukes and we don't.

>you lived enough to see a /balk/ without t*rks

what a time to be alove

?

Reminder,if you are ever to participate in a coup

Do not surrender

weee saved teh sultannn!! 111!!

RRRRRREEEEEE

Where do you guys stand in the wake of the possible civil war taking its place down in turkey right now?
Are you pro or against the erdogan regime?
Genuinely interested

>Where do you guys
right outside their door

>Are you pro or against the erdogan regime?
He is an Islam fanatic.
Guess where we stand.

Against Erdogan naturally. He's been going at a propaganda war against us for years and his foreign policy is questionable at best.
Just look at his supporters - radical islamists.
Best course of action would be for their entire country to disappear right now.

Also this

judging from tonight's Erdoğan gainings, I hope you both realize why we've got this stupid conscription and why it's not going anywhere

Bad days for all of us, seeing that Turkey will go full Caliphate now

I hope things don't go bad before I do my diploma work next May. I would at least like to get my education done with before we go Nuclear.

>Where do you guys stand
In the right side of history

Building the great wall of thrace when?

Haha, you guys always have the best answers

Guess I hope you nuke them all before they come for you, then

any nukes in Turkey are held by NATO and can only be activated by them, nobody else

I'm saddened seeing young conscripts who followed orders to get slaughter by Erdogan's personal mob, all what those people did was to follow their orders and Erdogan has sacrificed them in order to seize more power

if we weren't on NATO last night it would have been the perfect chance to invade Eastern Thrace

Turkish armed forces are a joke at this point

>I hope you nuke them all
>Remember that they have nukes and we don't.

>any nukes in Turkey are held by NATO
*US
*most of the nukes

>Turkish armed forces are a joke at this point
What do you mean? Didn't the larger part of the army remain on Erdogan's side?

our police is better than your army.

I have no idea.What i am asking myself is why didn't they start by killing Erdoshit?

Oh, I forgot you didnt get any nukes.
Yeah, I'll correct that then, I hope you remove kebab and build the thracian wall

But stupider and in the support of an Islamic dictator. They should have joined the army not fight them.

>Turkish armed forces are a joke at this point
Only a microscopical fraction of the roach army joined the coup, don't judge by what you saw last night
And don't forget it's the 10th strongest army in the world we're talking about here

this kind of roleplay cringes the fuck out of me

I'm sorry neighbour but Anatolia is rightful greek clay

I got 20 (You)s tonight by you, thanks for giving me more islamshit

i know you're getting triggered by the fact that your own leader needed 10k cops in order to seize 5 tanks and 500 usurpers, let alone you call this as "better than the Greek army"

go back to Arabia now and stop posting here

we can't be sure, truth is thr sultan is afraid of the army and this ia why he hasn't put them on the streets

you are right. we don't even need police to beat greeks. civilians would be enough. you know what happened yesterday? civilians brutally butchered their own soldiers. now imagine them against christian greeks. lol.

Mehmet is triggered kek

those civilians?

why do you take things so seriously?
you should know better when something is a shitpost.Why would we invade east thrace?these cheap baits are for facebook kids.

>He is happy that his compatriots resemble the angry mob at C&C: Generals

Chilling here where there are no military coups and dictatorships, just bad bitches and chocolate

You mean the soldiers that gave up and disarmed themselves? This is more like a documentary. Here is what i've learned from it. Never surrender to a roach. Fight to your last breath. Roaches are subhuman fanatics.

God, I didnt know things were getting that harsh down there.

The very day after that nizza stuff in france

I hope things didnt get worse in europe from now on

Oh man, now I have to reinstall it again.

it not a big deal fαm the Balkans are a happening free zone desu

Just woke up.
What is happening? Erdogan killed them all?

Some are still holding out.

>why do you take things so seriously?

because you clearly can't see all turks have grown with a certain mentality that won't allow them go further than being an semi-secular islamic shithole who won only 2 wars in the past 100 years (and with one of them being against tourists and farmers in a small 800k populated island)

If Greece and Bulgaria wanted it, Eastern Thrace would belong to us. And in such occurrence, the Turks would have to chose between Thrace and the uprising of Kurds. But thankfully we don't have that way of thinking

those things don't happen in the Balkans, we've been past that

monkey business is reserved for the "glorious" turkish army and "democracy"

at this very moment, erdogan is parading naked the very same people he has tasked to defeat the kurds, their Gendarmerie. Speaks volumes of what kind of person he is

Why wasn't the whole army involved! GOD DAMMIT!

BREAKING: instigator of the potential coup in Ankara is rumored to be the infamous militant Köksal Baba.

SO I TOLD KÖKSAL BABA TO START A MILITARY COUP AND OVERTHROW THE ERDOGAN REGIME AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE MADMAN