Canada or Ireland

So, I'm pretending to move to one of these countries in a few years. Which one is the best to live? I appreciate if you guys could detail more about the cost of living, the people, the daily life, the job offer, the cities, the bureaucracy, the culture...

My objective here is to move out to a good english speaking country. I was thinking of UK, but I guess it's too hard to enter and too expensive. Australia and New Zealand are too hot. And I don't like USA.

inb4 le epic canada is bad circlejerk

Nah, I don't believe in memes

We're full. Canada is accepting.

hm, no you're not

If you have any trade skills you'd be welcome in the Province of Alberta. I don't know what the work situation is like in the rest of Canada but there's a fair amount of work in all fields here.

I wouldn't know about Ireland.

there is a large brazilian expat community here

though id say canada has a lot more to offer in general in terms of lifestyle, seems more glamorous ;)

Oh also we have Brazillian communities in most cities. You'd be able to find some friends.

I'm currently at the university studying computer science. Can you confirm if the demand in Canada for people in this area is really that big as people say?

dunno about canada but there is apparently an it boom here

i know of several british and american immigrants who work for the likes of hewlett packard or whatever

apparently our largest export industry is computers

but as i said i imagine canada has more to offer, ireland is a bit of a backwater and our weather is largely overcast

bit of a shithole tbf canada seems nicer

There's demand for that everywhere really, you'd definitely be fine here though. Very comfy living.

Look into the Kitchener-Waterloo area for that, it's callled "Silicon Valley North."

Canada can be fairly expensive, especially in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary but I don't know how much it is in comparison to Brazil. Not much bureaucracy, daily life is a lot like the USA but "calmer" I guess you could say.

I imagine that Canada would be more accepting of you than Ireland. We don't really care how you talk, what you look like, or what culture you have so long as you behave yourself, be polite, and don't cause trouble. That being said there's no fucking jobs so fuck off.

There'd be jobs in his field. You from the Maritimes?

Southern Ontario, Guelph to be exact. There's shit work to be had in automotive factories but nothing meaningful.

Cool. Tbh I don't care much about the overcast weather since I come from a city that most part of the year is overcast. And how so "backwater"?

That's great to read man, always knew that Canada has a booming in this area, but I never talked with a canadian about it to confirm.

Is Toronto that expensive? I know Vancouver is, but I don't know about Toronto. Eh, I currently live in one of the most expansive cities in Brazil, it's expansive in almost everywhere, so I think I won't be impressed by the prices in Canada (at least is what I'm thinking).

Yes..... They are.
Come here and bring educational equivalencies. Stay home if you're dumb.

we're are small irrelevant country, nothing really goes on here

also canada is just such a huge country regardless of the fact most of the population lives within sight of the american border

just the huge size of it lends itself to a highly diverse culture and climes

if you don't like quebec there's always british columbia, whereas id doubt you'd perceive much cultural or climate difference in ireland

canada also has free healthcare, we're at most a decade away from that

We don't need anymore shit skins, please look else where.

Yeah, it was taking time for the autistic to appear.

Just move to Newfoundland. They're basically Irish over there.

Wahh why wont everybody accept me

Bring money.

You have to specify what you want and where you want to go. Canada is too big and has too much variety to make generalizations.

lol, the autistic doesn't even know how I look and start to throw shit at the thread. I didn't tried to say that, you retarded.

Well, I want to establish a life in Canada, I'm not coming just to pass some years and then go back. A "new" life with a job, a house, social groups, etc;
I'm focusing the big cities that aren't in the french speaking region. Maybe Toronto, but I'm open for any opportunity in other big or medium city.

>Alberta
>jobs

And no, we're fucking full, stay in your favela, hue boy

>And I don't like USA.

why

Your foreign credentials mean shit here, truth is most immigrants end up doing menial jobs, and it's fine because that's actually the main reason we allow third world people here, we require them to have diplomas and PhD's in order to not get the absolute scum from those countries.

Fuck off we're broke

Yeah no, it's shit here now, you'll be lucky to get a job at Tim's.

The job market is pretty bad throughout the country, besides perhaps Vancouver, and it's impossible to live there with their incredibly expensive housing.

Sorry lad, but you're not full and there's no any chance I'm staying in this country

I simply don't get along with the people and the culture of USA. Never liked.

So why do I already read stories about people that completed the university here, and then came to Canada and got a good job? I read the best way to get a job is to complete the graduation here and then make a postgraduate in the Canada.

bump

>immigrating here because we're English speaking
Stop this you are an unwelcome presence who exerts pressure against our native language. If you come here and I find out you aren't learning Irish I will personally track you down and tell you to leave please.