I really hate Americans

I really hate Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

Why man?

They're everywhere where I live and they're fat and incredibly stupid.

The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favour, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardisation.

They're not bad people, they just come across as a little obnoxious sometimes

So do I
unfortunately I am one

life is suffering

I hate fuckign british fuck so you

I don't

>I really hate Americans.
>hating on his kids
wtf?

>kids

they are your kids but fat and mixed

Anyone have that picture of American approval rating of Brits and British approval rating of America?

Sorry but we are their masters

because despite most of your posters being normal, every now and again theres theres one fucking american whos so bloody stupid it makes me wish none of you could post
Same goes for greeks and mexicans desu

The feeling is mutual, redcoat lobsterback limey scum.

Are you content today to be living financially and economically on American charity, selling up the house to the Yank when he won’t pay any more charity out?

Are you content to be in the position of an old woman, jipped by her young relations?

You who were the greatest power on earth fifty years ago, and still can be! Why do I say, ‘you still can be’?

Because, my friends, I know you, I know the British people! I know that twice in my lifetime in the world war I fought in, in the world war the younger men fought in. We the British have put our effort, our energy of valor, of heroism, unequalled in the history of mankind.

And I claim that in the ranks of our Blackshirt legions march the mighty ghosts of England's past and their strong arms around us and their voice echo down the ages saying "Onwards!"

iktf

Fuck you too

This pasta is so disgustingly old.

>American OP calls euro's "yuropoors" and shits on silly stuff they do for no particular reason
>Brit OP calls americans "ameri____s" and shits on silly stuff they do for no particular reason
STOP BEING RUDE

Dancing Bush and Shillary are not helping Americans

>tfw you share a birthday with Mosley

We all do brother

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Jesus Pedro, at least trry to use the labguage properly.

Like the time we told you not to bomb Syria and you actually didn't? The mad man.