/tr/

SAĞLAM İRADE edisyonu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1x82Ger5nDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochlocracy
i.4cdn.org/pol/1468630930534.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you had ONE job...... to blow out the goatfuckers..
and you, the eternal cockroaches, didn't deliver.

*bones rattling*

Is it over?

Well Turkish people as a whole , conservatives to liberals , leftist to rightist know how shit the millitary coups are so we resisted it with all we could.
It's almost over , rebel soldiers still occupy some police quarters but they're going to be dealt with soon.

The sad thing is that the some furious people did behead some of the rebel soldiers they captured , it's illegal to do that and they've been arrested

>behead
wtf I can't believe we're neighbours

Well you know we havea group that are fanatics and they do looove RTE , those people were actually the first to get on the streets to fight the rebel soldiers ( I'm saying rebel soldiers because it's not all of the army , it's just a really small section )

ş-şimdi ne olacak ?

TBMM 3 de toplantı yapacak ona göre asiler cezalandırılacak sonra hayat normala dönücek

>in his country it's normal for civilian mobs to behead people
How did we ever consider you for EU membership?

Hello, my Turkish friends. How did it go? Is it over?

i think i now have a fear of planes.

Darbe agir ama kötü bir sey degil.
Kötü olan sey, ideoloji yok.

Erdogancilarin, zihniyette olsa bile, islamde birlikleri var.

Darbeyi kim baslatmis olsa olsun, bu sadece baslangicimiz. Bundan sonra daha sert Türkcü olunmali.

youtube.com/watch?v=1x82Ger5nDI

Ben korkmuyorum, yakinda Türkiyeye geliyorum.

burda değildin tabi yarrak kafalı.

I didn't say it's normal I said it's illegal

Did something happen to airplanes?

Yakinda orda olacam.
Altima sicsam bile icine girerdim.
Bir gün zaten öleceksin.

Türkiyeye ne olursa, o bizi de etkiler.

I couldnt sleep at night because of bombs and jets. But now it is all silent. Stupidest co up i ever seen. They didnt disabled any communications.

The military was the only thing protecting your country from going full akbar. Now that the military blew its load, Turkey is doomed to a theocratic dictatorship like all the other Muslim countries.

GÖK BAYRAKLA YÜKSELIYOR TÜRKÜN SANLI ÜLKÜSÜ

Will the whatshisname go full on islamist now? Why? Tell me more, the Turks won't, and our media is and has always been horrible at international news.

sonic booms every 10 minutes. made me think like they were bombing my house. i always heard distant explosions and gunshots.

>islamic theocratic dictatorship
Hahahahaha you really sound like those underage kids with no knowledge

>Erdogan is still in power and stronger than ever.

>New British Foreign Secretary wrote a poem in a national magazine about how he fucks goats.

This will go well.

>Well Turkish people as a whole , conservatives to liberals , leftist to rightist know how shit the millitary coups are so we resisted it with all we could.
You had the chance to free yourself from the Islamic tyrants, Cevdet.
I thought you would smash those goatfuckers and march towards the morning sun like proud Europeans would do, but Erdogan squeezed your balls again.
Respect goes out to those brave, honourful fighters who tried to make a change.

Yeah, but is it not true that your president has been leaning more and more towards islamistic ruling?

Yeey long live erdogan our savior

amına kodumun false flag çıktı darbe olsa ilk sabah asker uyandırırdı akşam boyu internet tv açıkmı olur adamlar 9:30 da darbe yapmaya çalıştı mk

We , the proud Turkish people have already marched on the rebel soldiers that killed civillians and martyed 60 of our police.
Nah he's been the same guy for the past 14 years. But the more power he gains the more islamic he looks to Europe , because Europe fears a powerful Turkey

Fuck, fell so bad about the rebel soldiers, trying to fix the country.

Just so people know, it's probably a good idea to take everything Turkish posters say about the coup with a grain of salt. It is literally illegal in Turkey to criticize Erdogan online.

that shits not enforced on Sup Forums very public statements are though they do it for censoring celebs and shit mostly

Millitary juntas never fix anything
It's legal to critisize Erdoğan but illegal to critisize Mustafa Kemal , really makes you think who's the dictator

It's a good thing there were casualties and chaos.

Now the avg t*rk will know how it's like for the Kurds to live under Fagdogan's regime.

I hope those coup-taste bullets tasted nice cockroaches

Well it worked here. Even though it wasn't even a coup since the congress allowed.

>implying they won't dream of becoming OttomanEmpire2 and that's why they voted him in majority

please put us at ease senpai

Here millitary juntas end up with dozens of prisons filled with civillians who later on die by torture

Atatürke diktatör mi denir. Her chumhiryetin bir organizasyon yapisi vardir.

Demokrasi oklokrasi demek degil:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochlocracy

Could a Turkbro post a photo of his cursive handwritting that has both i and ı in it?

Türkçe konuşmayı bile beceremeyen bir kişinin Türk politikası ile ilgili konuşmasını ve ya bu konuda kendi fikrini savununmasını doğru bulmuyorum

Kendini komik zanneden biri, onu dikkate alma.

This is so fucking cringy i can't stand

>Troops fighting FUCKING ERDOGAN FUCKING SURRENDER
>Civilians SUPPORT THIS

Fucking explain yourselves you faggots. You had ONE CHANCE to dispel this retard from office and you instead stand by his side. What the absolute fuck is wrong with you?

Actually pretty much yesterday alone he
>Asked Germany for political asylum and got denied
>Conducted via Facetime on live TV
>Told everyone the coup was over while being holed up in a fucking airport

I have never been so fucking mad at an entirety of a country before. I guess it's true what they say about the Turks.

>butthurt kamalist poster that still cries over the failed coup attempt done by the Gülenist soldiers

>O ALMANCI AHAHAHA
Bu mu Argümanin?
Tekrar:

HER HÜKKÜMETIN BIR ORGANIZASYON YAPISI VARDIR
DEMOKRASI OKLOKRASI DEGIL

forbidding minorities and bombing them is not democracy. faggotürk was a dictator. he had even ordered her own daughter fagiha götçen to bomb dersim (tuncel)

>le erdogan is bad meme
For American interests maybe.

I still don't understand the whole asylum seeking in Berlin and London, was that even real?

itt: pkk sympathizers and islmamists EXPOSED

you do know that the avg turk is retarded right?

2 percent of the gulenists played soldier and shit and lost it was not a total coup we were shit posting here for fucks sake

Erdogan is Israel and America's best friend.

Atatürk was a benevolent dictator.
Edrogan is democratically elected. He an evil islamist, but he is an evil islamist because that is what the Turkish population wants.
Because the Turkish population are muslims.
I think we should just close your dirty shithole of a country off and prevent anyone from there from ever entering Europe.
But that won't happen.

Not since he tried to mend Russo-Turkish relations it seems.

>faggoturk
>pkk

do they teach turks that pkk was already there in dictator faggotürk times?

you mustve forgotten the fact kurds were living in peace during the Ottoman Empire

>implying i made any argument other than
YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE A PKK SHITHEAD

>Recep "The Mosques Are Our Barracks, Allah Our Armor" Erdoğan
>a good guy

Oh please don't explode near me Mr. Amed the freedom fighter

Sikicem kanindaki adrenalini. Gel mk gel de gör ananın amini tersten. Cadı avı baslayacak ulkede.

Both islamists and turanists want a strong Turkey, while kemalist fags want a weak Turkey subservient to foreign interests.

Ne adrenalini?
Harikete kosun diyormuyum?

Türk ideolojisi saglamlastirilmali, her seviyede.
Buna karsisan, sen bir mikropsun. Okadar kolay.

Tell me baran, how did you make it to Belgium? You said you were being oppressed by fascist turks?

atleast i managed to let you shut the fuck up filthy roach

I guess it's more apparent NOW than it was before.

Not a good excuse.

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

gerizekalı

and you are an absolute retard.

>writing in caps.

roach got triggered?

Shut the fuck up sapun you don't know anything about politics here

Are you perchance religious, and militant against other religions?
I should know before I decide if I want to continue responding to you.

what do you expect if whole the turkish media machine (tv, newspaper,...) is in govt hands? its normal that they want to keep the people retarded

the first generation emigrated turkey for just the same reason nearly a million other turks/kurds/arabs did:

a better life than turkey.

No arguments, only derogative terms.

BUNDAN SONRA DAHA SERT TÜRKCÜLÜK

What did you expect from a turk?

>all those civilians chimping out and shouting allahu akbar

Why are Erdogan supporters such apes?

>implies the avg turk roach will use arguments in a discussion

Not my mom.

is it too late to get a turkish milf gf now?
are they all burka'd up now by order of Khalif 'Ard Al Ghan?

t. Trakyan hipster
Neither. Ideologies matter insofar as they are a geopolitical tool and kemalism today goes against a strong state and possible Turkish expansionism.

Not that I am pro-Turkey. :^)

It's a good thing Turkey's irrelevant.

Civil war when?

oh tell me why your roach mom emigrated turkey my sweet foreign flat headed roach?

>kemalism is kilicdarogluism
OBVIOUSLY

>this pic

Why are inland Turks so backwards? This pic just confirms that any culture Turkey have is brought by coastal people since devsirme.

When Russia / US wants it my roachy friend

Some of these allahu akbars died, maybe it was the only good thing about coup

i.4cdn.org/pol/1468630930534.webm

I don't have a flat head, but once while having a debate a Kurd showed us his super hairy ass infront of everyone screaming: ''Turks have hairy asses.''

I think you're projecting and I don't even blame you. Life is tough.

So who won?
Some say erdogan took control of situation and plot foiled? Is that true?

I want it.
So make it happen.

inland turks were the ones who were most strict in the ottoman empire. western turks were the kemal faggaturk separists, and in the east we find the kurds

>devşirme in Anatolia
Xd

>Turkey should join the EU they're such a liberal western country

Spotted the Serbian europhile. Or maybe you are a hypocritical gibanica that promotes western cuckoldry for Turkey while voting radical?

turks should be lucky that theres no oil in their roach land.

you know the country is beyond saving when civilians torture the people that PROTECT their country

honestly I wouldn't feel sorry at this point if military used live bullets against civilians, fuck them fucking cowards

The Turkish Decabrists have failed and durkas have full control now. Enjoy being another arab country.

erdogan won. turkey is a total islamic shithole now

If you want to be that technical, let me change it

Turkey have is brought by coastal people and devsirme

Okay, you aren't a crusader wannabe, so I'll respond.

>possible turkish expansion

Where? Why?
This isn't a video game. Moving the border a few hundred miles doesn't give you money or points.
It is pretty much not worth it, because of the diplomatic backlash, because of riots from the newly conquered people, and from pacifists and liberals at home, and the additional diplomatic backlash of handling these.
And it is ESPECIALLY not worth it if you are a muslim state attacking other muslim states, because you'll get domestic terrorism, even more than Turkey already has.

If Turkey starts playing realpolitiik and trying to expand itself, it will implode.
There is no gain to be had in calling another mountain or desert "turkish clay", and basically importing half a million rioters and terrorists, and making sure your soldiers and police being ruthless will be on every big media in the world, ASKING for the Americans to come liberate you, or the Russians to come assist Armenia and Azerbaijan, and their minorities abroad.

Türk ideolojisi mi kaldı aptal. Benim oturduğum yerde oturmuş olsaydın ve dışarıdaki insanlari görseydin böyle konuşmazsın. Türkiye güzel bir ülke, dışarıdan izleyen için.