Why are Western women so shit?

Why are Western women so shit?

Because white men are betacucks.

this

But that is because the western soul is inherently corrupt

because they're not women

bump

Cuz westerners killed all qts during inquisition.

Because most of them have no clue of how life works and how much effort it is to sustain a decent income and a good paid job. They think everything will fall into their hands while they praise themselves very high with moral values.

I'm not saying that alot of guys here don't have the same issues, but at least girls from abroad value this.

>Because white men are betacucks.
this is not even a meme, its a law of nature that if you are weak you will be dominated. white women have a captive audience of white men who will grovel at their feet, feminism won, white men are the new women, white women are the new dominate sex

any white man who gets treated like a bitch deserves everything he's got coming to him

kek, I feel sorry for you

Awww some girl have been mean to you again ? :(((

cuz u let them
>I'm supporting woman rights by default and mandatory oestrogene injections for everybody, unless he's brown or darker

Her eyes looks Asian.

Women overwhelmingly vote for parties that want unlimited immigration in the west. They are a monolithic voting block that will make sure that we never ever take our countries back from the brink.

Western women are objectively shit, with shitty opinions and even as they're getting run over by Muslim truckers, they'll cry racism the second you question Islamic immigration.

Exceptions to the monolith exists, but usually they are few and very far between.

Speaking of truck, this is a whole caravan of bullshit here. You have nothing behind your claims, other maybe than a few youtube videos, Sup Forums made collages and tumblr posts. Which pretty sums up at nothing but cherrypicked individual and fallacies, carefully chosen so they could comfort your beliefs.

Of course everything that would go against your opinion would be discarded as "an exception" even if they are picked in the same exact way as your arguments are.

t. western woman

>you have nothing behind your claims
>except these proofs but they don't count because I say so

cuck mindset spotted

Except he didn't post any proofs, but that's okay, you can try again.

Of course, because I can't just be someone against this kind of partisan bullshit and basic stupidity. If you manage to approach a woman some day, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

and you call us mongols

Actually there is plenty of proof to back it up, most of all you can look at election data and voter-turn-out based on gender and how the genders vote.

There are PLENTY of statistics after each and every election, and do yourself a favour, go look at some. What you'll find is that western women are overwhelmingly pro-immigration.

FACT is that women keep on voting for parties that want Muslims to flood Europe, even after all of these attacks, women are overwhelmingly in support of these pro-immigration parties.

Which is why it's very much a correct assumption that even as that truck was coming for you, you'd close your eyes content knowing that the man driving that truck is here because of what you and your mother voted for.

Western women have no sense of tribalism at all, no sense of nationality or tradition. Which is why these things literally means nothing to western women when they go out to vote.

They can be bitches cause other races cant compete excdept asians but they are bitches too

I have a strong feeling that you wont accept any kind of proof because this topic triggers you.

SD (Sweden's only immigrant-sceptic party) wouldn't even have reached the 4% of votes needed to enter the Swedish parliament.

Sad reality is, western women just don't care about Europe, or what it is to be European.

>There's plenty of proofs !
>N-no not here, but t-there is, I swear !

>i've never been treated like a human being by a woman

You shouldn't care about corrupt gay faggy anglo autism such as democracy and politics either

take steroids and buy a gun

It's not my responsibility to provide you with proofs when they are one second away on google and you can get them from any super left-leaning source you'd like.

Anyone here can literally just google statistics on their own countries last election and see how men and women tend to vote very differently.

Sad fact is, French women just really isn't that into France remaining French, just like Swedish women aren't into the idea of a Swedish Sweden.
I actually do own a hunting rifle, because I like to go hunting. But I'm not interested in using it for anything but hunting wild boar.

t. Alex Jones jr.

all i see is western men butthurt because western women crave foreign cocks

The difference in voting trends between men and women is only a few percent.

Blame the media..

Nah, you'r just full of shit. You hide yourself behind the fact that I am the one who should do the digging, simply because you want to avoid finding stuff that could shaken your opinions.

Fact is, you'r a coward. You'r afraid the facts are going to prove you'r wrong, and in this case you'd have no one to blame, no one to hate, because this is what it's all about. The bigger the target group, the easier it is to convince yourself it's responsible for a situation you don't like.

You'r pathetic.

It's an international phenomena.
You can look at Republicans vs Democrats in the US.
You can look at the amount of votes SD (immigration-sceptics in Sweden) gets from women (less than 4%). You can look at the gender make up of the supporters behind National Front in France (even though the gender gap there is closing slightly) You can look at UKIP voters vs Labour voters in the UK.

Men are more conservative by far, world wide.
Here we go with the ''hate'' thing again. It's true that I am scared though, I am definitely scared for Europe's future, scared of more Muslim attacks and more innocent Europeans murdered at the altar of multiculturalism, and I definitely let this influence the way I vote.

And yes, the target (western women) group is enormous and overwhelmingly liberal and progressive, especially when it comes to immigration.

You're a dishonest swine that can't see further than your own nose. Once again, look at public opinion towards immigration between men and women, it's daunting.

That's bullshit. Especially after these rape issues with muslims here. Woman tend to be more voting against them.

Where do you find better women?

>Women tend to be more voting against them
Then why are right wing (or anti-immigration) parties not gaining more votes?

I'm not the one only looking at things the way that works for me.

We're done, have fun.

Enjoy that Muslim cock you voted for.
Usually good women can be found in more traditional countries.

Try importing a Polish girl, compared to western women, they're great.

The nationalistic party in Denmark has more female voters though.

Because femininity and masculinity isn't praised in many Western countries, instead androgynisity is praised

ok moor

I have finally decided that I can stomach the Muslim immigration ban

it seems un-American but we've banned groups of people at odds with our mission in the past

This may have been the craziest year of my life, is the West headed for disaster?

>implying that she won't turn on you once she sets foot on Western soil

Green card game is silly as shit.

Why should the West be headed for disaster?

>Veganerhure
Ins Gas mit der Alten

French shit is the tip of the iceberg, those guys are only the children of the first wave of Muslim immigrants like 30 years ago

the past few years and decade has seen untold more amounts come and they'll all have children too, fail to find jobs, fail to assimilate, and we will have cells growing everywhere, it will start to resemble the consistent violence in the middle east

on top of that, social programs are starting to reach a point of failure in terms of burden. The EU is a time bomb

I had kind of speculated that this is the way things were going to go and recent events have only confirmed it in my mind

They are gainning votes.
Haven't you listening to the news?

dat football legs. pass.

rou7 ya wa7ech