Where do people go on holiday in your country?

Where do people go on holiday in your country?

Spain, Portugal or Turkey here

1- Flag
2- Don't need to go to other country

Summer - Croatia
Winter - Slovenia and Austria

Because most of us are even poorer than usual now not so much people go abroad. But if we do girls usually go to Turkey or Greece to fuck local men, and men go to Thailand or Finland (depends on which part of the Soviet Russia they live in).

Spain
pros: Good food, excellent weather, lazy=perfect atmosphere for a vacation
cons: British and German people
Italy
pros: godlike food, excellent weather, scenic vistas as villages
cons: a lot of tourists
France
pros: good food, nice countryside, high-speed trains.
cons: french people
Czech Republic
pros: cheap, good beer, Prague, excellent nightlife that fits me (not clubbing)
cons: ???
Last countries I've been to outside of Sweden and the transit to those countries.

Spain is the most popular for the UK

>British tourist are one of the worst tourist buy Spain would die even quicker with no Brit tourist money.

No, just stop coming here or learn some manners like germans or dutchies, eastern spaniards are sick of you

And stop throwing yourselves from the balconies, it's not easy to clean all the blood and body pieces

I dont go anywhere and despise people who go to those countries so literally 95% of people living here.

Our tourist and expats looks down on Spain as a country and people so they act likes Gods because they know Spain are desperate for British money.

They want to visit and live there for the weather but refuse to live or interact with the locals so they build gated communities only got Brits.

It's like Americans going to Mexico for spring break they look down on spics so they act wild on Mexico

Summer - Our own coast is pretty nice desu although richer bored people also go to france and spain

Winter - Austria and Slovenia for dem skii alps

Bali and Phuket are probably the most popular. Any cheap SEA place is likely to have tons of us.

Is she irish?

same
>not living in mediterranean
pitying the northeners

>because they know Spain are desperate for British money
Wot

That's not true. They come to have fun and they try to learn the language and be polite until 12 pm when they start drinking, but they are the inferior ones here. They love our culture.

aussie boys look so hot. wish i could have a foursome with those guys from the pic

Canary Islands, Croatia and Smögen

if we're talking about vacations abroad, the most popular destinations are France, Spain, Greece and UK.
Popular ones among young students are Prague and Amsterdam, mostly for alcohol and drugs.

More Niamh

Do they also look like bright red tomatoes when the slightest bit of sun touches their skin? Over here we even have a nickname for them because of that. But overall they're nice, mostly because they're old peple enjoying their retirement, we don't get that many young brits

My grandad is currently in Portugal being old

t. Albert Barbosy

Greece and Turkey. It's close, the prices are pretty much the same but the quality is better. Our sea is reserved for low-tier Western kids and Russians.

If they travel outside then probably Turkey, there are lots of Jodanian families visiting Turkey atm

p sure she is

>this is a 10/10 in Eire.

Gran Canaria, Torremolinos, Tenerife, Costa del Sol and Sunny Beach :D

germany

everywhere else is terror country. better stay at nordsee, chill, drink beer and fuck blonde babes.

For fucks sake mate I need the source

>chill, drink beer and fuck blonde babes.

Living the life there Fritz.

>we don't get that many young brits

you say that because you don't live in algarve amigo

malta, spain, france, croatia, greece

I think

>bydlos
greece, turkey
>freshly released soldiers
south america, central asia, east asia
>normal people
european cunts
>russians
european cunts, russia
>top tier people
scandinavia, north america, australia, new zealand

dunno really, we love our coast, and it's not expensive like other attractive locations in europe

Top fucking kek no. I shagged 2 american white girls on a resort when i was in Cancun and they were on springbreak

We visit family for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Some go skiing/snowboarding in the mountains and in the summer some go to Florida or Hawaii.

No need to leave America.

>going to another country on holidays

>cons: British and German people

You guiris are all literally the same.

Then why guiri girls literally can't stop being dicked by locals?

We call them shrimps.

anywhere south of here

>Our tourist and expats looks down on Spain as a country and people so they act likes Gods because they know Spain are desperate for British money
First time I see or hear this shit

Same.

>taking the bait from this ill-educated pasty fucker most likely from a shithole such as Hull

I mean come on Pablo

Florida, Aruba, France or Cancun.

>Our tourist and expats looks down on Spain as a country and people so they act likes Gods because they know Spain are desperate for British money.

Let's see:
British girls get fucked by any local who can move and has a penis.
British boys get wasted and jump off balconies.
British families get sunburnt and pay for overpriced food and accomodation.

>act like Gods

Turkey
Egypt
Greece

same

>we don't get many young brits
nope, only dead ones

France.
We have every climate and landscape we want.

>implying you can afford holidays

yes we can

>British girls get fucked by any local who can move and has a penis.
He thinks banging fat Brit slags is an accomplishment. They go to Spain for a reason, m8
>British boys get wasted and jump off balconies.
Chav lads form of banter
>British families get sunburnt and pay for overpriced food and accomodation.
Spain is cheap as fuck. It's cheaper to go to Spain for 2 weeks than it is to go on holiday here.

All are shitholes

Its very common

debate with any British guy on the internet who hates immigrants but lives in Spain and they would 99% of the time would say''Spain needs our money and at least we dont take benefits''

When a Brit gets accused for not trying to learn the culture and language of Spain he would ways say this excuse trust me lad.