Is Pokemon GO a thing in your cou try?

is Pokemon GO a thing in your cou try?
here i saw two 35-40yo's talking about catching Charizard

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/174821377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's probably the most motivating workout you can have.

But the first generation is garbage.

honestly i remember something only from 1st generation...

>is Pokemon GO a thing in your cou try?
it's insane

>not knowing wild charizard is non existent in kanto
noobs

vimeo.com/174821377

yes
i cant download it because i have w*ndows ph*ne

lumia? at least you can play Golden Sun for free. try it 9

Can you guys login?

yeah lumia, i searched it and there is no such thing

no! whats wrong

haha
not yet

yeah i was happy that i switched to LG but sad that lost my Lumia while being drunk and drugged as fuck

It is

>thinking this kindergarten-tier shit will not shit my country up
>next day, see several neckbeards standing in the park with phones in their faces
>Pokemon shit is the topic on fucking radio
>mfw some broad calls herself a pokemon "researcher" and talks with some yugo immigrant shit about the stupid game

My disgusting manchild roommate has been thrown into a frenzy over it

Nevertheless, I literally had not seen him outside the apartment since the beginning of the year before this got released

>Pokemon
>Physicall Exercise

Its insane, everyone is talking about that.
We need a new genocide.

Yes, it's overwhelming.

>tfw the holocaust monument in berlin is an arena
PIIIKA PIKAJEWWWWW

Not yet, but it's slowly growing.
Some fag posted a facebook where he caught fucking firebird yesterday with a photoshopped screenshot, it was an outrage.

Wasn't officially launched here yet. But hipsters already talk about it everywhere.

it was officially launched yesterday but pretty much everyone was already playing it ever since it debuted. The whole country is going nuts over it. I go to work and the lady that works in the little shop in front of me asks "heh, catched a lot of pokemons today?" with wide bright smile and then goes on about how her niece is playing it too and im like "ha ha y-yeah..."

They even talked about it on the news today. They had this portuguese neckbeard guy talking about how he never walks and has walked 15km the past 2 days. It was pretty cringey and this is coming from someone who's enjoying the game. It's nice to seeing people more active though.

Since it launched it has taken over most areas of Sydney since it's the school holidays here. A dude started chatting me up while I was in line at a cafe because I was playing it.

I Hope this fagGOt game will not come to GReEce

It got blocked here on the first day. I managed to get to level 6 before they closed the south american servers, a bunch of racists IMO, because they didn't close the european servers too at that time.

I hate to say this because this sounds a little like Korean or chinese but I wonder why we can't play this game in pokemon's birth and originated place?
There should be something great added on the launch day here

nice bait

i overheard my mailman talking on the phone saying he caught 4 pokemons on the way to work

GET FUCKED NIP PORTUGAL HAS POKEGO AND YOU GUYS DON'T HAHAHAHHAHAHA GIVE BACK NAGASAKI

no
i've heard no one mention it
everyone is busy talking about the attacks though so it makes sense

i don't play it myself because this country is a 3rd world shithole, and outside everybody is black and criminal and i'd just get stabbed and have my phone stolen really

I don't get the appeal, having played every single pokemon generation. It's like people just discovered videogames and it's socially acceptable now.

>hipsters

autists are not hipsters

I'm pretty sure there's a large overlap between autists and hipsters.

This shows that majority of humanity is nothing but utter garbage, and only serve as a sheeple.

>1998 Pokemon

childish, blablabla

>2016 Pokemon

every newspaper reporting it, everybody hyping it up

Absolutely pathetic

no because it's not out here for some fucking reason

yeah same thing happened in Puerto Rico when I was there, pissed me off

They are organizing events like late night pokewalks, pokebar meetups etc. in Mumbai

>yfw theres a pokestop in your shitting street

Yeah right, that's all my little sister does when we go to the park or family outing; is play pokémon go.
Unless it's released in select provinces?

t.alberta

All pokestops nearby are temples

btw you have shitting streets too

My sister and her boyfriend changed their phones location to the US and they were able to play it somehow, it might be a public release here I wouldn't know

Alberta here too!

>not sideloading apk