Why there are no Austrians on Sup Forums?

Why there are no Austrians on Sup Forums?
We have so much eurofaggots here, but one good country has little to none posters.

Hmmm...

Full of niggers and muslims fuck austria

I post very regularly. Austrians just hate people in general, especially people from other countries.

There are a few of them in /deutsch/.
You wouldn't understand their sophisticated memes.

How's things there, m8?

>You wouldn't understand their sophisticated memes.
Correct, Austrian memes are truly top notch and very complex.
Heil Hofer!

What's Hofer?
Is it edible?

Is Azerbaijan brown people? Are you Muslims?

We come in all colours.
We are mostly muslims, tho Iran clergy calls us heretics condemned to hell for some reason.

Then fuck off and die, try invading turkey or something. Spreng dich weg.

PMS much, m8?

Nobody likes Muslims, especially in Austria. I thought you were aware of that. We are very xenophobic in general.

Been there, never encountered even a bit of hostility from austrians.
Cmon m8, save your scary tales for someone who don't leave home.

Of course not, tourism is a huge business for Austria. But we literally hate each other, people in general and especially people from other cultures. Austrians are incredibly hostile and opportunistic.

Hawara beruig di a bisserl

Nah, if there's even a slight dislike, I sense it immediately. Maybe, you just have problems with people and think everyone is like that?
Open your heart, m8, is there anything you want to talk about?

Good thing that austrians are minority in Austria

Tbqh I like Austria a lot. It's the one and only actually civilized country that neighbors us.

The rest should be nuked.

Los mi den kamötreiber vaorschen.
M8, we gave birth to Hitler and a bunch of rapists and in the end we got away with joining germany.
Go and shoot up some Krokodil, Pjotr.

> Why there are no Austrians on Sup Forums?
They are all contained in /deutsch/.

Unironisch, viele Österreicher können kein gscheites Englisch.

Hitler wasn't a bad guy, just misunderstood. And everyone have rapists.
And there's nothing bad in joining Germany.

Because just like Wolbenk Amadej Mocart, they are actually posting under the Slovene flag.

Excuse me, Volbenk*

How can you type with your dick stuck inside a goat? Do you have WiFi out there?

normie cunts

>mfw dumb foreigners think Hitler was some kind of monster
He was just your average, upstanding Austrian lad desu

I'm tired now, this thread is retarded, go fuck yourself.

I prefer female bears, goats are filthy.
And how's dick related to typing, do you type with dick there or something?

He was german though, fuck you austrians.

>Hitler wasn't a bad guy, just misunderstood.

Why do they call you heretics?

See: I'll take a nap now, you're retarded and nobody loves you, please die in a fire.

Dunno m8, they're just strange.
I told one you can drink at night because Allah is asleep and cant see you and he called me kafir.
Good night, m8.
Hope a good nap can cure you.

Why so angry Slovakbro? I thought we wuz homies n sheeit.

kek never change user your posts always make me laugh

These niggas are so ass-head, that they believed bullshit like it's hot.

Oh snap

Nice job.

I'm back, that was a long nap. Have you killed yourself yet?

Fuck off Seppl

t. Nürnberg

Niemand interessiert sich hier für dich. Geh.

Austria is like an upgraded version of Germany?

We're like Bavaria mixed with Switzerland and with Slavic influences.

Yes, but the shaman came and resurrected me.
And said he will turn me to a village girl if I suicide again.
Sorry me, I let you down.

Austria is discount Germany with a surplus of slavs. They're stuck-up cunts with an inferiority complex towards Germany.

If you're looking for a decent version of Austria, go to Bavaria

I'm American and I lived in Austria for about four years. They are fairly anti-social, grumpy people and are actually pretty major technophobes. They rarely leave the "base" of the internet (ie Facebook, Google, 9gag, Austrian/German sites) let alone end up in some underground anime imageboard.

tl;dr: they are humongous internet normies.

Still love the country, though.

So current Austria is something totally different from Austro-Hungary one? It was one of the most cosmopolitan empires back then.

>They are fairly anti-social, grumpy people and are actually pretty major technophobes
All of those are correct.
>will turn me to a village girl if I suicide again.
Hot. Do it.

No, it's just disgruntled WE WUZ ethnic Austrians being overrun by the former peoples of the A-H "Empire"

Austria is just an embarrassment, and I say this as a Bavarian

>hot
You apparently didn't saw our village girls...

I'm very desperate and I could always put a bag over your head.

If you mean "are there lots of people of varied ethnic backgrounds from former imperial countries", then yes. Even those people are fully Austrian culturally and don't like outsiders, though.

I won't come near a man without a ferrari and yacht if I were a woman, so fuck off, m8.

>don't like outsiders, though. I somehow had very cosmopolitan image of Austria based on Wien in until before WWI
Sounds interesting.
>I say this as a Bavarian
oh that means something
Aren't Azeri girls not affected by 'mehmet my son' Balkanlar genetics? Or at least Slavic genetics?

I own a house and almost 30k worth of audio gear. Does that count?

Village ones a result of "I rather marry a bird in a sky than someone from outside" ideology, m8.
Dude, a vase in our house doorway costs more than that.

>oh that means something
Is that sarcastic? Sorry German autism kicking into overdrive

We're often said to be clones of Austrians, this mostly comes from other Germans

>Dude, a vase in our house doorway costs more than that.
30k € and not Azerbaijingles or whatever your currency is.

fuck off DJ Ötzi

Were counting in bucks, m8.

from visiting you while living in Austria I can say you're very similar in terms of attitude. One of the first things I saw when I first arrived in Munich was a shoving match between two middle class old men on the steps down to the Ubahn. I could barely believe I left. I can't say anything about political differences though.

>thread about Austria
>only Austrian is told to leave
Niemand interessiert sich hier für dich, Piefke.
I don't own that many buckets.

don't yall rayciss crakaz no dat mozar be black

Ok, herr Autist, dollars. Murrican ones.
Just because his skin is white doesen't mean he isn't black, you racist fuck.

>dollars. Murrican ones.
I don't own any oil barrels either, wtf is wrong with you.

Give me a rest, you faggot.
I just found out I'm going to be father of two next year.

>Is that sarcastic?
Eh I didn't say it ironically. I just find it interesting that Austria is something completely different from their historical empire
>I rather marry a bird in a sky than someone from outside
Sounds like they will look more like something Kurd than anything Balkan

Kill them then kill yourself. They'll never amount to anything anyway. You'll just do the world a favor.

Nah, thanks Darwin they don't look like kurds.
They look like perfect women from old times, all buffed up from work and hair colour burned out because of exposure to sun. Only plus side is that they can prepare anything from almost nothing.
Don't worry, I'll send both to Vienna when they grow up so they could get a decent education and become a good people :)

>Vienna
Will be nuked at some point anyway. Have fun in that cesspool.

>nuked
With what, Fritzle's socks?

I think we're more common than Danes desu

You step on a fucking dane everytime you step on Sup Forums, m8.

Free energy bombs. Not that you'd understand the theory behind them.

>free energy
Are you a gypsy that connects wiring to other people's energy cables?

You're clueless, you swallow everything the american media is telling you, right? We can make paths to parallel universes and use the converging energies, we've had this technology for over 80 years now but they're trying to make us forget. But as I said, a shitskin probably doesn't understand the theory behind it.

Why in the world should I want to understand it when I can generate 150 GW by rubbing my dick against a uranium pillar?

>GW
Conventional units of measurements don't even work for what I'm trying to tell you. It's free energy, it's limitless and can be used by anyone, yet you want to suck Americas dick and burn some more oil like a primitive monkey. But what do I expect from a fucking shitskin.

>burn oil
We use renewable sources, you anti-envoirment faggot.

Oh please, your solar cells and wind farms are nothing but small engines that burn preset amounts of oil. You have been tricked into thinking that you can somehow harvest power from the sun. How would that even work? The sun is an implosion generator and it is cold, how would you be able to harvest energy from its "heat"? Are you really this stupid?

Dude, wut?
We place a few hundred people in a chamber and torture them, their desperation and agony works up The Elricht Machine and it powers a few dosen cities.
People are always the cheapest source of pretty much anything, no need for stars and wind.

We're making deals with Israel that's why.

>You have been tricked into thinking that you can somehow harvest power from the sun
Are you serious?
Except for rare geothermic sources and nuclear material every speck of energy on Earth originates from the Sun, what the fuck are you on about?

I'm taking another nap. I'll be back in approximately 2 hours. That should give you enough time to read up on the subject. I'm not expecting much from a shitskin but we'll see.
Heil!

Didn't anyone told them that our foreign policies are not their fucking business?
And he fell for it...
I will be drinking like hell by then.
Don't forget to take your daughter out of cellar, she needs a fresh air.

The sun is COLD you idiot.
I'm off now, you are draining my existence with your stupidity. See you in 2 hours.

Good night, son of seven fathers.

Where are the lefties in Austria concentrated? Are there many commies?

Kill yourself

this thread is great I love Azerbaijan now