Would you date an australian girl?

Would you date an australian girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now you really forced me to do some thinking...

if she didnt shitpost

very ugly tbqh

looks like scarlet

Are you memeing me?
She seems like a 7/10 qtp2t to me.

Not her but I've seen fine Australian girls. So my answer is yes. I'd like to move to Australia for a while but I guess it would give me skin cancer... Are there parts in Australia with more "normal" climate for northern euros?

Exactly. Gas trannies

Tasmania is basically artic

AXAXAXAXXAXA
>BE NODICK
>GET BLACKED BY THE SUN

Would you racemix with an Irish girl?

>tfw everything south of Sweden is to sunny.
Kill me now.

Don't you have to be the same species to "mix" in the first place?

If she was qt

What is they were Australiaboos?

They have same expression lmoa

I want an Aussie qt to call me a wanker while she gives me a thighjob

dirty austraboo scum

You just know

youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk

NO

>Thigh job

My nigga

>Are there parts in Australia with more "normal" climate for northern euros?
It gets down to about -5C between Canberra and south-west towards the Victorian border. >pic related is my car from a few mornings ago.

It still gets up to 40C here though.

>It still gets up to 40C here though.

How the fuck do you people live?

It's not summer all year. Only places that are consistently hot are the interior, far west and north. And not many live there

Do you just walk around naked with the AC on? That's an oven.

>tfw wearing track pants and a jumper in the middle of summer and not even breaking a sweat

>40c

fucking hell that's like cold sauna except in sauna you're naked

For an AUS citizenship I would

Personally, I've never actually lived in a house with an AC. Usually a fan's enough though.

I've been meaning to buy a portable AC for the last few summers, but I always forget or something, and then summer is halfway over, so I don't bother.

Yeah just leave the AC on. But I live quite coastal, so the breeze keeps us cool

Yes I would no question
If she was cute I would

I would date even a dog if it could help me to get out from my shithole.

Hey bae

YES

This is disturbing tbqhwy

Go to Germoney and request asylum, say you fear persecution because of your fursona.

honestly 40C with low humidty is pretty bearable.

>Vegemite
>not Marmite

Fucking criminal filith.

>>GET BLACKED BY THE SUN

Been there done that, cheers cunt

why not

My ancestors must've stolen some British sugar, because you sure are salty right now! :DDD

Delete this.

>that thousands yard stare

kek

You guys don't use fahrenheit ?

Despite the memes we're actually not uncivilised brutes

>You guys don't use fahrenheit ?
We're convicts, not savages.

>tfw no Aussie milf to drain my balls multiple times a day

FUCK PUT THE YANK ONE ON DELET DELET DELTE

>They will never laugh at your accent while calling you a fucking leaf

>tfw no aussie qt

Obviously mate

>oi wan me ta sahk yer didgeridoo, ya'leaf cunt?
I need to go to Australia, m8

Got it.

She looks like a gilf. That's not a complement.

I did once.

She was pretty cool

I'm with the Russian poster on this one.

>never

fuck yes

America continued to eat his burger as he walked into Australia's room.
Australia blushed, looking up, and tried to cover her top, her only article of clothing being a pair of panties with the Australian flag on it.
"America, y-you wanker! I'm g-getting dressed!" she shouted.
America laughed, taking another bite of his burger.
"Heh, typical pathetic Australian shitposters. The flag isn't meant to be worn, it's meant to be respected. You Aussies don't even value your own country."
Australia took on a look of rage, and took her hands off of her breasts, letting the sizely mounds bounce out.
"How dare you say that, you fat, gun-toting, autist bible-humper!"
Before America could react, Australia tackled him, her long, blonde hair dangling above his face, and her soft breasts pressed against him.
"H-hey, Australia, calm down!" America yelled, "I'm not a kangaroo!"

Australia smirked. She was feeling especially naughty. She picked up both of her breasts and brought them to America's panicked, sweaty face.
"I don't care if you're not a kangaroo, America! Suck me, suck me like a baby dingo!"
"What? Are you crazy?!" America shouted, pushing back against Australia, but her muscled form was too much for his flabby body, "I'm not going to breastfeed from you like a needy baby, ask Poland!"
Australia frowned. She reached inside of her panties, and pulled out the knife that she always kept on herself. Pulling down America's pants, she brought the edge of the knife to his cock, which was hardening in the midst of the embarassing, stresful situation.
"Drink my milk, you burger, or I cut off your tiny pecker. It's sharp enough, I use it to hunt giant insects in the outback."
America gave a desperate, frightened squeak.
"Holy shit, o-okay, I'll do it..."
"I have to dress you up, first, America!" Australia said with a smile, taking her Australian-Flag bra from her bed, and forcing it onto America's oversized, masculine chest, "There, now you look like a proper Australian girly, cunt!"
Australia shoved her breast into America's mouth, and he began to suckle.
"Ahh, keep going, you Western pig!" Australia moaned in bliss.
As America, humiliated, continued to suck on her tit, Australia began using one hand to tease his cock with the edge and tip of her knife. She was free to use the other to finger herself.
"Come on! Feed like a little baby kangaroo, you fat mess!"
America kept going, until dribbles of milk pooled into his mouth, and dripped from the corners. Australia quickly reached climax, and a stream of the liquid shot out from her nipple, down into America's throat. She grinned, fidgeting in her orgasm.
She hugged America, who was almost certainly scarred by the experience.
"It looks like you couldn't handle the banter, mate."

scarscar :3

Only if she's parasites-free.

Try living in a little place called Houston where its not only 40c but also 100% humidity.

>100% humidity.
I'm not that leaf but as someone who lives in a dry climate I don't know why everyone complains about humidity. The only time you feel the heat is when you open the door to the outside, you get hit with a wave of heat. After that you feel nothing(or at least I don't feel anything), you don't even feel yourself sweating! it's awesome.
Where I'm from there is no hiding from the heat, you feel it everywhere and you actually feel like you are melting because your entire body and everything around you gets sticky.

>I'm not that leaf but as someone who lives in a dry climate I don't know why everyone complains about humidity

I was the same until I went to Mexico on vacation. It was a type of Heat I've never experienced before and I thought it could get pretty hot here in Southern Ontario. The Humility made it hell on earth. I can't explain it, you have to feel it.

Would only live in Australia if I could guarantee a well paid job with AC that never broke down in the Summer.

I've been to mexico but that was 11 years now so I can't really remember how bad the heat was.