Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGXaPC30VEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ew_OtXPxYqU
youtube.com/watch?v=4nwAra0mz_Q
instagram.com/jannahkissmi/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9bjb4u2rso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pertamex ganbaeng

What's wrong with the last thread, Wai Chong?

last thread was okay wtf delete this

It's not official /asean/ thread and the OP attracts unwanted bules

What is the biggest difference between Malaysia and Indonesia? How are current relations?

noice

were friends its all cool

meh what the heck

The official Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malaysia is pretty much the same

In Indonesia, the natives are more diverse with Javanese and Sundanese are the main ethnic

"ah this is where i keep my err 2.6L Engine yes a generous donation from Honda a partner in 1MDB HO HO HO"

i want to sex her

IM SO PISSED ANIME WILL BE SKIPPING THIS ARC

JAPAN NUMBER ONE ALLY CONFIRMED

I know that language wise you're very similar but I'm more interested on what other cultural, religious and political senses people in Malaysia and Indonesia feel they're divided by.

>chink will demolish malayxia, brunei, and filipin in our lifetime
>chink will bring indon to glory in our lifetime

THANK YOU BASED CHINA

Indonesia is more secular and democratically free although on the ground level corruption is more prevalent in Indonesia

t. Fauzi Bowo

>based china

Traitor.

Also i just start my cringy youtube gaming channel. youtube.com/watch?v=uGXaPC30VEw pretty slow, how the fuck do i attract kids to watch my money making channel?

good channel :)

thanks, I'm still wondering how the hell those trending channel in my youtube page get ALOT of views. my god... pretty unfair to me

Our China hating PM cares about South China Sea dispute a lot.
Abe held a conference with Chinese counterpart on 15 and mentioned about Spratly Islands so they get pissed off and claim Japan ought not to intevene in SCS problem.
The only positive thing of our PM is he has a certain opinion against China.

can i sex her?

t. fadli zon

Is this guy really famous in Indonesia? Looks like he has quite some fans - some even want to take picture with him. Quite an achievement for a Youtuber in this part of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=ew_OtXPxYqU

>t. fau zi

>t. fad lee

>how the fuck do i attract kids to watch my money making channel?
with boobs. lol
memes aside
>you need a loud & clear voice
>some catchphrase or jokes in reference to some popular culture in indonesia unless you cater other than indons
>dont be ashamed to use gimmicks tho if you want to market your channel and make moneez

thats all i can think of for now.

keep posting shit. I like your gradeUnderA style video. It's a copycat and still shit though but still, it's a comfy video (for me atleast). Also post your face in the video next time (like pewdieshit) kids love that stuff

>cultural
Indonesia goes muh original culture do not steal.
>religious
Pretty much the same but some sects in Indonesia seems kinda funny to us such as the Ahmadiyyah sect and other assorted tradition.
>political senses
Everytime something bad happens in Indonesia they go British dogs REEE and start the oven to genocide us and Singapore with smog.
Its a complicated relationship alternating between genocide attempts and friendly badminton matches.

Don't you have bigger thing to worry now?

Why?, Is Abe a bad PM?

Also what are the Japs opinions on the SCS dispute?

t.Johan Hamzah

t. Joe Taslim

absolutely based

Also daily reminder that China oppresses its Christian minority, and therefore Philippines have every reason to distrust them.

anjingnesia

makan sampah hahahaha

are SEA girls easy to get?

Thank you malaysia user, pretty helpful there

>you need a loud % clear voice
yes, totally, I'm still pretty shy, cause it's my first video.

>some catchphrase or jokes in reference to some popular culture in indonesia unless you cater other than indons

>dont be ashamed to use gimmicks tho if you want to market your channel and make moneez

Got it. Thanks a lot

thx?

t. butthurt Ma Ling

why are you quoting me?

oh fuck you. He's right, if malaysian said "this is my batik" you probably get triggered. Be more friendly to your other ASEAN brothers

I WANT A CHINESE MALAYSIAN GF NOW!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you white?

What /sea/ girls are you into?

brown? jungle brown? chink brown? muslim? conservative christian?

>ywn have a qt malay with natural brown eyes
theyre so rare it hurts

don't reply to me or my post ever again
fucking chink

breh......

>batik
WKWKWKWKWKWKWKW

My favourite Let's Play videos are the ones where the guy shuts the fuck up and just play the game.

Good old jungle brown. The more jungle, the better.

>watching other people play

Depends. You can go to night club or using dating app and get girls easily but of course they're not wife material. Only the trashiest go for this unlike their western partners where this act is considered the norm. Both you and i know this.

The best way to get the best girls is to mix with the locals doing local things while learning the language and the culture.

My favourite Let's Play videos are the ones where the guy stops playing video game.

I watch them to see how the gameplay is to decide whether or not I want to buy the game or use them like a guide in case I get stuck.

in Malaysia maybe, only if fat single desperate moms, recent divorce types or from shady parts from KL u prolly can get. young ones (wife material) dont like big hairy foreign man, their preferences are mostly ppl of the same age and a healthy family back ground

pretty much this

who is she

What's are /asean/ approved movies?

>chink
>says the guy defending china

you're the chink here m8

Apologize!

I am also the same person that introduced /asean/ to Ilani

Now tell me, aren't I the best Malaysian poster?

From left to right

Kill Kill Fuck Fuck Marry Fuck Kill.

anjingnesia makan sampah

empire of dust

kek

>start the oven to genocide us and Singapore with smog
kek

>>says the guy defending china
>implying
also
>implying stinky overseas chink like you is the same as based mainlad china

Bhajrangi Bhaijaan

youtube.com/watch?v=4nwAra0mz_Q

Does /asean/ tip?

If so, how much?

thanks for introducing me to ilani
please post more of hijabi malaysian qts

hey Iads

>3rd world cunts
>tipping

i will stick the whole thing in her not only just the tip if you know what i mean

I once tipped the pizza delivery guy RM5 ($1.25) and he sincerely thanked me and gave me free pizza vouchers

pretty complicated
We can't tell which islands belong to which country, actually.
But, China's argument doesn't looks make sense for us.

>quote me twice

fucking chink. Out with your shitty gene

>tipping culture
That's too western for us

chink browns are cute
which sea country is most religious and which one is the least?
do women wear hijab all the time? are people strict about it or is it just a tradition?
>young ones (wife material) dont like big hairy foreign man
i guess i will just leave then

0, because if the price of g&s worth 10$.
i pay the 10$ only. tipping is for beggars not sincere workers

Anjingnesia makan sampah.

The one that I posted on this thread is
instagram.com/jannahkissmi/

me

dah la tu pundek

diam la keling

will you help southern chinese take back china?

The Act of Killing, The Raid, One More Chance etc...

lewd..

hey

Japs dont tip too?

Idk about Muslims but we probably have the most religious Catholics (in the world,I think?)

I like her glasses.

t. Xian Lim

i like you
who is she?
why is she so famous?

u pundek hah?

indognesial eat trash

Why wouldn't you watch other people play SONY games? They literally are movies

who is this qt

Malaysia & Indonesia is not secular like turkey yeah its pretty strict but not as terminal like saudi at least women here can look presentable than hurka durkas

My 3 year old imouto said to my 13 year old imouto

>magasawa ka ng kano para marami kang pera

What did she meant by this?

She's a hijab model. I keep the rare ones for myself :)

I'd totally be into malays and indonesians if it weren't for their down syndrome sounding language

Fug dis
im 22 still studying and jobless and im gonna get married to any qt even if my parents againts it

I have a tudung fetish.

No, we don't have tipping culture. Only gaijin tourists do that sometime.

why are whaito gaijins so disgusting?

Fuck off chink. You have bad taste and always ruin the image that I try to build here.

Of course I would be butthurt, last time your haze was so terrible an 18 wheeler fish truck from Thailand almost took my sides. A few seconds late and my guts would be on the sides of a truck and the front door is beyond saving.
Now I start panicking everytime a huge truck passes by especially those crazy Thai drivers at night.
How does someone cure fear of fish trucks?

Marry a Mortal Kombat character to increase levels of available cash.

howaito

Most gaijins are nice in here, but some of them like pic related get too much drink and broke Jizos for some reason
very unique

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9bjb4u2rso

This shit is scary. I remember when i was a child this song is more cheerful, What the hell Miku?

>19 subscribers
>Joined Aug 10, 2012
wew lad

TELL ME WHY