Sorry :(

Sorry :(

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/auto/news/abgas-skandal/chevrolet-schwestermodell-des-alten-astra-opel-mutter-general-motors-sammelklage-in-den-usa-wegen-abgas-skandal_id_5670363.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KEQdn57Kz1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have TDI passat goddamnit

Buy Toyota

I don't care. I don't buy german crap or mexican made german crap.

>tfw have a Passat
I trusted you :(

I am buying a BMW 118D tomorrow.

Germans, is BMW > VW in Germany?

fuck you krauts

this
A lot of jap cars are made in the USA anyway, unlike Ford which has a lot of factories in Mexico.

what happened?

koreans are being too mad at this and their media are reporting about the news as a big issue. seemingly, the treatment of them is surely awful. they are treated like ignorable 3rd world subhumans.

apologize to koreans.

no you're not

Posting superior japanese vehicle

BMW is for Turks

>cheat on tests
>claim "German engineering" despite their cars being made by Mexicans

German cars are notable for the stability of high speed range according to owners
Also you have high performance practical wagon like audi rs6, which japanese manufactures don't have anymore.

They still make the best most reliable cars. Lower end BMW's are some of the shittiest things ever

Dude all others companies are doing the same, Americans included.

Horseshit. VW's cheating went orders of magnitude beyond any other company's violations. Plus, they're shit cars.

kek, not horseshit. It just wasn't promoted in America.

focus.de/auto/news/abgas-skandal/chevrolet-schwestermodell-des-alten-astra-opel-mutter-general-motors-sammelklage-in-den-usa-wegen-abgas-skandal_id_5670363.html

>cars being made by Mexicans
Cars are mainly made by machines. It doesn't matter where they are built.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEQdn57Kz1Q

t. VW PR team

>actually giving a shit about emissions
>not realizing you can get a cheap used Jetta TDI because everyone is selling them
>not realizing that the TDI will last you till 500,000km because it's a fucking diesel
>actually wanting a shit tier BMW that is cramped as fuck and has barely any space and cheap fucking material all over the interior

this
all companies are doing this, the different is vw was dump enough to get cought

Nevertheless it still is german engineering as in they made the technology. You just need to be competent to use it

Tbqh does any normal sane consumer even care about emissions?
>golf gti is love, golf gti is life

>Tbqh does any normal sane consumer even care about emissions?
well I don't give a shit about that stuff to be honest