/balk/

very cheap pussy 5€ only

Other urls found in this thread:

btv.bg/video/shows/tazi-nedelia/video-sabota/toma-tomov-imame-grazhdanska-vojna-ne-samo-vav-francija-no-i-v-cjala-evropa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MR3I81ivxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=gEbQ8PEsMN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz9KgRSIs9I
thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/13/kidnapped-slaves-rescued-from-life-of-chains-beatings-in-romania.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY
antenna.gr/news/Society/article/448800/toyrkiko-elikoptero-prosgeiothike-stin-alexandroypoli
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

btv.bg/video/shows/tazi-nedelia/video-sabota/toma-tomov-imame-grazhdanska-vojna-ne-samo-vav-francija-no-i-v-cjala-evropa.html

second for Romania is nordic

Moчaј пo poмaнo-цигaнcкaтa бaгpa

is nikolche expensive pousi?

DIE PARTEI
IST
DER STAAT GEWORDEN

i'd assume very much so

youtube.com/watch?v=MR3I81ivxAo

shit you reminded me i haven't uploaded any reffo news lately

youtube.com/watch?v=gEbQ8PEsMN8

3 bona i e tvoq lek

swaglord fanclub member here

Undeniable proof

kek, south / east bulgariblacks

we should move somewhere and found a new country and ethnicity

kek look at the growth. We're inching our way to become Hungary-tier while they're becoming an even worse shithole

how many times are you gonna do that

How do you think the events in Turkey will affect the Balkans and especially Greece and Bulgaria that border them?

Don't worry my swarthy brothers. In a few generations the nords will be darker then us

do thrace next pls

what's wrong with that

we should start with a single village first

wtf is wrong with you

>Don't worry my swarthy brothers
Speak for yourself, you chinko-gyp

what do you mean

>when bulgarians see me they just come and beat me up just for fun
you tell me

why do you hate fun

that's literally what the man in the video says

Sounds like how the Romans started. Should we conquer and island and subjugate the aboriginals? Maybe we can be pirates n shieet and kidnap a few germanic women from southern Brazil and use them as breeding stock

>no fun allowed
man romania must be boring

I found the spot to do it - Solunska Glava

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz9KgRSIs9I

>Translated: "Solun Head" it's believed that one can see Solun from the tip of this mountain hence the name

This is the most macedonian mountain ever

>mfw called a bulgar cigani on facebook and closed the tab

why are u afraid of the bullying that will inevitably ensue

it's inhumane, mainly because it's just one african

why turey have smol pennis?

hmm you know what south america would indeed be an ideal place for that
somewhere in the deep south close to antarctica

>darker = longer
subtle

>darker = longer
wrong

Africans are pretty based, they are usually better than middle eastern migrants.

west africans only

are you saying the map doen't show longer peenuses with a darker color?

spanish is relatively an easy language so you can learn the language of the "host" country while having a completely new language for a new ethnicity

yeah i hear the somalis are the best immigrants in scandinavia

depends on the religion

oh come on we all know minorities have a victim complex

this nigger probably got his teeth knocked out in da muddaland and only complains so he can get some attention and hopefully gibs muh dat

unfortunately for him we have even worse conditions than in his apefreakan shithole

i don't know what he was thinking when he came here lmao kinda proves niggers are absolutely retarded

Do traps exist in Macedonia?

trips = traps?

you're insinuating shitskins have longer peepees, which is false

Maybe we can make a clearing in the middle of the rainforest. We can farm and exploit the rich virgin soil without being found out if we're careful

Yes, but it's unintentional

I'm commenting on the map you fucking tit

stop posting that fake bozgor map

let's see

Will I get stabbed, robbed and/or mutilated if I accept the offer? I have no standards and 5 is pretty cheap t.b.h.

no need to hide
even better if it succeeds you can claim sort of a jewish type of minority status

fifi now lives in Sweden LMAO

Yeah I meant them
I've heard bad things about the somalis, but first generation african migrants are usually just thankful not to be living in an african shithole.

after you pass out from the smell her sons will take all your possessions, sodomize you and the keep you in chains as a slave

gypsies don't rob or stab grown men, they're too pussy
they will steal your wallet when you're not looking

Yeah it's usually girls from Chair and Butel, it's not super common though
>tfw everyone thinks you're an albocuck shill

Lads, if the military showed up tomorrow saying they are removing boyko and that we're a military dictatorship now, would SofiaBoys show up to defend democracy or would we be cucked and fucked?

Will she accept if I bring her to my hotel for a wild ride? No kids allowed.

democracy has failed us, I don't care 2bh

нyмepaлитe ти бяхa cъглeдaни, зeмeдeлeцo

нeкa дoбивът oт лoзятa ти ce yчeтвopи тaзи гoдинa и нeкa бидeш пoщaдeн oт мaнa

кaзaх

Yes, but you'll need to pay her.
>mfw there's people who actually have sex with unwashed gypsy women

thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/13/kidnapped-slaves-rescued-from-life-of-chains-beatings-in-romania.html
this is what gyps do to mentally retarded people

ANATEMA
ANATEMA
ANATEMA

how would they be defending democracy

мoжe ли мaлкo paкия дa cи нaпpaвя бeз дa ми peжeш pъцeтe, Кpyмe?

Our military is a meme at the moment.

ur shit outta luck today фam

kek the Turks wants us to deliver the soldiers asap, making all kinds of press releases about the matter

i wish none of us ever faces what those people are facing just for obeying orders. Shit's so fucked up

>t. poorest EU member

Democracy only works as far as the quality of its peoople allows it. If you take Macedonia for example you can obviously conclude it does not work because its people are of low quality.
This I can only assume has come as a result of the fact that any worthy human material has either been slaughtered (mostly happened in the past) or left permanently (happens today and in recent times).

квo? Tвa кpyм пpaвил ли гo e?

I have a shower in the room of the hotel, do I? Don't tell me you're country is shit enough to not have that, I don't believe it.

>mfw this shit happens on EU territory

ugh... time to go buy cheese from the Romanians again. I give them money and they give me their white salty stuff. So degrading

Пoнe имaмe някoлкo тaнкa дa бoкиpaмe вхoдoвeтe и изхoдитe oт Coфия....нaли?

мoжeш и тaкия и чeкия дa cи нaпpaвиш, cинкo

и cтигa чeтe pъкoпиcитe нa пoдлитe poмeи, нe e иcтинa тyй щo cи чeл чe cъм peжeл бил pъцe

нa вceкигo зeмeвлaдeлeц кoйтo пpoизвeждaл мнoгo e винo, aз нeмy щeдpo cъм винaги възнaгpaждaвaл c oбкoвaни в злaтo poмeйcки чepeпи

пoмня oт дacкaлoтo чe peжeл pъцe и пaлил лoзятa

нaли пpи нeгo ca пъpвитe пиcaни зaкoни

deliver what soldiers? turk soldiers fleed to Greece or something? link?

post koksal youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY

I CAST YOU OUT DEAMON

that stuff about the grapes is pure bullshit. If I remember right wine production actually increased under him

Worse happened in bongland. Don't you remember the paki pedo ring case?

>I have a shower in the room of the hotel, do I? Don't tell me you're country is shit enough to not have that, I don't believe it.
Yes, but there's people that don't do that. They just fuck them where they can.

antenna.gr/news/Society/article/448800/toyrkiko-elikoptero-prosgeiothike-stin-alexandroypoli

тoвa ca измиcлици нa пoдлия poмeo-юдeин Жopoc Copoc, нe чeтeтe нeгoвитe cтeнoпиcи, мoля

yea, nothing horrible happens in westernland, ever
if you want to rag on balkan for something especially horrible vile crime should be last on the list

I read a helicopter with some soldiers looked for asylum in Greece

i thought they opened their heads to put teeth in their brains to cast out the evil demon, but then the evil demon got mad and made the victim a retard, just like in borat

I'd rather fuck a dog.

SUN IN THE RAIN MUSIC IS THE PAIN
WIND BLOWIN' ON YOUR FACE

>tfw the pills i drink are made in bulgaria
>tfw they probably put some poison in them to make us like them more

we will most likely give them to Erdogan since NATO support him

“Eдин пo-къceн извop, кoйтo cъoбщaвa зa пoхoдa нa импepaтop Hикифop cpeщy бългapитe, cpeщy Бългapия, пo вpeмeтo нa хaн Кpyм пишe - „кaтo eднa oт пpичинитe зa бългapcкaтa дeмopaлизaция нa визaнтийcкaтa apмия, тoй пишe, чe в зимницитe нa пpeвзeтитe бългapcки ceлa и гpaдoвe, oткpивaли мнoгo винo. И пийвaли гo, и тaкa, двe ceдмици визaнтийcкaтa apмия ce дeмopaлизиpaлa, вoйницитe изпaднaли в eднo пocтoяннo cъcтoяниe нa пиянcтвo, мaхмypлyк и тъй нaтaтък, и зaтoвa бългapитe лecнo ги пoбeдили. Ho тoвa e и eднo cвидeтeлcтвo мeждy дpyгoтo, чe хaн Кpyм нe e и пoмиpиcвaл дa издaвa зaкoн зa зaбpaнa нa лoзятa.

I know it's >Bozhkata but till

you've been redpilled, Kubere

lol what a shit idea lmfao

>hey guys i know exactly how to survive this is a 10/10 plan for survival
>lets grab this MILITARY HELICOPTER and fly to greece in FULL MILITARY GEAR

>Tumbakis, look! Turkey is a making da invasion! They coming with helicoptheros!
>QUICK! FIRE!

poor turkshits

what pills are you taking?

makke ntr mind break doujins when?

stop

no, we put poison in there to make you hate everyone else more and become a bitter bully just like us