Brazil

Can anyone tell me anything about Brazil? Is it considered to be a 3rd world country? What is a good comparison country? What are the girls there like? Any info would be helpful, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uru-_Zt7UJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no idea man
i think its like mexico except poorer

>poorer

Mexico is poor as fuck. They only have a first world country to send their scum.

at least they have somewhere to go

They are full of Native Americans too.

Wow, i just wikiediad brazil. Half of the population is actually white? The fuck..

Natives are better than nigs and mulattos

the american continent is full of natives?
don't tell lies man

Poor
Violent
Dirty
Garish
Unrefined
Ugly people

Its self reported tho

Central America is the most violent region of the planet. All South American native countries are the biggest drug producers in the world.

I i thought it was uganda

Agreed with everything except Dirty and Ugly people.

Average BR is not dirty and take shower everyday.

It's easy as fuck to find attractive men in this country. Beauty is not a big problem.

Brazil is a poor shithole.

Good comparison: Colombia and Turkey

Girls are slutty and love gringo penis.

Brazil is like the USA with less whites and power.
But Brazil has much more potential than the USA.
I hope portugal and brazil unite and form the United Kingdom of Lusitania

>Poor
>Violent

Agreed.

>Garish

What?

>Unrefined

This is relative.

>Ugly people

Nah, it's easy to find atractive girls, this is one of the few good things about this country.

Seeing compilations of attractive people in Instagram ≠ country with attractive people

Pelo amor de Deus, anão... Saia um pouco mais de casa, vá pra um shopping ou entre no Tinder. Eu não pego nenhuma delas porque sou falho.

São tudo feio e fedorento. E eu moro em Porto Alegre, disparada a melhor cidade do Brasil com o maior numero de brancos e ricos. O resto do País deve ser um desastre.

Solte logo a franga, anão.

Imagine a hot Russia
that's it

The cities are dirty, not the people. Hygiene did not necessarily come across as a pressing issue.
Most Brazilians on the street were very ugly with the genetics of poor people. Very mixed and asymmetrical.
The only good looking girls I saw looked and probably were Portuguese

Talking about beauty is very relative. Some neighbourhoods look completely different. Some are whiter, some are darker. You are probaly a spic and find brown quadroon or mulatto girls ugly. I don't.

>Portuguese

Portuguese is not the only white European ancestry here.

This country is a shithole, I can't wait to leave here. But one thing I can't deny is: Normalfag parties have many fuckable people. And I live in fucking Sergipe, Northeast of the country, pic related. We are low tier in Brazil.

This is Porto Alegre. Southernmost city in Brazil with most German-Brazilians per square meter.

Where is the beautiful people?

Meh, they look average.

Queria entender o porquê de vocês ainda responderem este tipo de fio.
Os caras já vem aqui com uma visão pre estabelecida do país e se tentarmos dizer qualquer coisa diferente ou relativizar o pensamento deles tudo que se recebe é "lol cala a boca macaco xD".
Eu honestamente acho que eles só vem tirar sarro, e/ou engatilhar autista pra tirar mais sarro ainda. Duvido que a opinião de alguém que venha ao Sup Forums vá mudar porque uns 5 ou 6 anons falaram.

Since when German means beauty? Maybe only for Sup Forums.

I was there for two weeks training Brazilian employees, I wasn't holed up in one neighborhood for a few days.
>Portuguese is not the only white European ancestry here.
I'm aware, they're just so rare it wasn't worth mentioning
Your standards are extremely low

Finalmente um anão inteligente. O problema é que tem dois brasileiros já conhecidos. O que posta homens peludos e o pardo falho que queria ser um loiro russo.

Hi. I'm going to give you an actual answer instead of memes.

Firstly, complete ignore everything that has been said so far. It's 100% guaranteed to be bollocks.

Secondly, as to answer your question:

Brazil is extremely diverse in land, people and wealth. In most cases, the country is divided into the regions you can see in the map, and they're all different from each other. I'm gonna try to keep it short and simple.

>North region (green):

This is where the Amazon rainforrest is. It's all jungle here. There are a lot of rivers. There is a big city, Manaus, in the middle of the jungle that is an important city, with millions of inhabitants. But besides that, it's mostly towns spread across the jungle. There is little railways, and a lot of trail roads. There are many native Brazilians in the north region. The economic activity here for the most part is related to chopping wood. Also, it's where most Brazilian metal ore mines are. Iron ore, for example, is mostly mined in Pará (PA). Brazil is the world's 1st (maybe 2nd? I don't remember) iron ore exporter in the world. Life quality is genertically calm, albeit not very technological as you can imagine here.

>South region (orange)

Second most developed region in Brazil. It has very high human development levels, a GDP per capita comparable to Poland or Hungary. It is true that most people from South Brazil are indeed European, with lots of Germans and Italians, and even some traditional communities that still speak European languages and hold festivals. This land is mostly grasslands, plains, meadows and hills. Economic activities are very varied here. There is services and industry in the cities, and a lot of agriculture, specially related to cows. A lot of meat comes from here. This region trades a lot with MERCOSUL countries (Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay).

>Center west (red)

This region has a landscape intermediary to that of south and north Brazil. It looks a bit like the savanas of Africa.

Pertences a um país multi-cultural,qual é o teu objetivo?

This

Fuck off with the South Brazil meme, mestiza women and latinas are much hotter than German women

Also, answer this pls
>a gringo goes to the favela to buy weed or something

What happens?

(continuing)

There are many bushes all arround. This region is the second least populated: it is very big, but not so many people. There is a big city for each state, but besides that, it's mostly small towns. This region is very important because it's where most Brazilian soya beans come from. There are countless huge farms here, and very rich farm owners. It's the region with highest GDP per capita because of that. It also is decently developed. Let me remind you that Brazil is the world's #1 producer of soya beans.

>South East region (yellow)

By far the richest, most advanced and technological region in the country. Specially the state of Sao Paulo (SP) which has half Brazil's GDP ALONE. Sao Paulo city itself is like a Brazilian New York: very big city, very rich, very developed, etc. However, it's Brazilian - so also high crime rates and some favelas. SP is the most industrialized and technologically advanced state in the country. Also where most of our research comes from. It's a very good state, you can believe me. MG is also very advanced. It's main economic acvities also involve industry, but more notably, gold and diamond mining. There are a lot of mines to this day in MG. RJ is Rio de Janeiro. It esentially is a rich state, but very high crime rates and a lot of druglord activities. One of the most unsafe in the country. Rio de Janeiro city is very unique, and as a Brazilian I believe it sums up all of the country in a single city: rich, fun, modern, unique - but some parts are poor and sometimes violent. ES is the "find the different" state here. It's the least developed of all southeastern states, and it looks more like its from the northeast, as we'll see. (will continue)

Ninguém vai ler isso.

Most Brazilian models are from the southern region of the cunt

>italians
italians are more on the center-east(são paulo)
the portuguese(from azores) colonized the coast of santa catarina(florianópolis)

>Northeast Brazil

How long will I last until I get kidnapped

>North east region (blue)
Poorest and most underdeveloped in all of Brazil. In the coastline cities, it's very rich and wealthy and it has the most beautiful beaches in the country. In the coast, there is a lot of industry and development, however, as you go to the inner parts of the territory you'll start seeing scenes you'll think are from madmax movies. The terrain is mostly dry, semiarid, and sometimes there are droughts. People don't own land, they are very poor. Many starve and face some problems that are Africa-tier. BA alone has 60% of Brazilian negroes, as Salvador - the capital of the state- was the main port for importing slaves in colonial times.

--

Well I think that sums it up.
There are some innacuracies along the text, but it's basically an overall view of Brazil. It's a very diverse country. Even within a city block you can see rich people hanging arround with poor people. If you want to investigate further you have the internet at your disposal.

If you need to ask anything else, please do.

Thank you for your time.

This data is old as fuck.

but california is the strongest state in the usa...

Rude, I read it all. It seems very interesting and informative. Keep going Huebro

Thanks man, p based

Are coastal cities in NE Brazil more dangerous than Sao Paulo

>Neste thread: Brasileiros odiando a si mesmos novamente.
Que novidade...

Some are, some others are not.
For the most part, big cities in NE have higher crime rates than Sao Paulo. Smaller cities like towns and villages are calmer.
Obviously none are safe by European standards.

Female models are mostly from South.

Male models are mostly from Southeast and Northeast, where is your God now?

Meu ponto não é esse. Aprender sobre um país pelo Sup Forums não faz sentido algum, todos cá só pensam e falam por meio de memes.
Queres saber sobre um país? Que ele vá ao google ou abra o liveleak. Este tipo de fio só serve pra fazer "banter" caso as opiniões sejam divergentes daqueles que eles já possuam, logo isso tudo serve para que?

The State of São Paulo is one of the least violent states in the country (by crime rates).

>Your standards are extremely low

What are your standards?

>Fuck off with the South Brazil meme

No, you fuck off Turk. Germans are the prettiest people on earth.

city on the interior of Ceara (North eastern)

Brazil is like Mad Max

Eu acho que continuam bumpando porque não tem nada pra fazer.

Light and noble features
Education
Not s slut
Symmetry

Brazilian faces are garbage tier compared to even Eastern Europe, let alone Western Europe.

>Not s slut

All women are whores and there are no average Brazilian faces. This shit varies from -1000 to 10/10

I'm the quoted. But you are heterossexual. I'm gay, sorry.

I was in Porto Alegre and SP and saw nothing close to a 10/10 face except for a French expat girl from Strasbourg

>he was talking about women all the time

Sorry, I don't give a shit about women.

famous beach in ceará, canoa quebrada

youtube.com/watch?v=uru-_Zt7UJc

Oh my sides.

Expatriado ou Opera Mini?

Northeastfag (Pernambuco) here I almost never leave home unless I have to go to my uni

If you drive through the cities here you will find places of wealthy people that are connected to where the middle class lives. I'd say the middle class here is 3/5 Portuguese and 2/5 mestizo/from a family that recently ascended socially.
While the poor are either natives or slave descendants or a breed of both that looks like a Indian (no joke).

I hate the northeast because as someone who has a family with cousins who left Portugal 15 years ago with their parents and even Barbosa as a surname when I leave my apartment to go somewhere in the city I'm surrounded by ugly as fuck people who are always throwing trash in the streets, trying to sell me shit that I don't want and "cleaning" my car with water without asking first.

I studied in a private school and the majority of the people there had dark black hair (non tangled), dark brown eyes and bright skin. Some (1/30) had blonde hair and blue/green eyes but pretty much no redheads.

Why would you ever assume I was gay

>Natives

There are no Natives in Recife.

There are?
There were tribes in the northeast regions as well.

Because Brazil is a gay nation.

Yeah but Kuruminhas are almost non existant in Recife.

>poor me, surrounded by poor and ugly people

Pernambuco is gay as fuck, pic related

where can I find a Kuruminha gf

>essa decoração de pega-pernilongo

Meus lados.

How? Brazil is far from Portugal

all Northeastern is very gay

Homenagem ao Zika

Yeah easy to say that when your car isn't the one being soaked in unclean water without you asking for it because niggers are so dumb they will do the job before someone even paying/asking.

What are you talking about? You have dutch ascendancy and Pernambuco is the best state of Northeast Region

a bit like Los Angeles
one moment you're in nigger/beaner town the next you're surrounded by rich people and hot bitches and glorious geography

>colonized by Portugal
>most of the citizens have family relations to Portuguese people from the past centuries

have you ever read a history book?

>dutch
who?
not me.

There is nothing wrong about gay sex. You should join like Diego Lauzen and his friends.

>a bit like Los Angeles

Almost. California even has a bigger economy than Brazil.

How can Brasil and Portugal become a united nation if they are not close, you monkey implier?

holy shit
so much this
take a stroll in downtown LA and it looks exactly like poor places in Sao Paulo. Old china town looks like bairro da liberdade.
except... are there rich cool places in Sao Paulo? I have never seem those.

Except one thing: Central American people look Native American as fuck. They call themselves "mestizos" but to me they look almost full Native American like some Amazonian tribes.

It's shit

I thought all Pernambuquenses had dutch ascendancy

I'm not

all of the mexicans that cross the border here look indio as fuck
we dont get those mexican tv weather girl types

>are there rich cool places in Sao Paulo?

Unlike Los Angeles where you can walk into a rich neighborhood out of nowhere and are everywhere. São Paulo's rich neighborhood are small, hidden behind walls and tight knit as fuck, guards will stop you immediately if they don't recognize your face.

I want to live in Brazil smoking weed and surfing with qt girls.

Don't Argentines hate Brazil?

This. Sadly even the most disgusting liberal from California would be right wing here.

Can some Huebro please post rich neighborhoods in Brazil? I'd like to see how the 1%, so to speak, live

oh so you mean condominiums
yeah true true
but how about non residential places?

Upper middle class people in big cities live in the buildings. I don't know exactly where the rich people live.

LOL, THE MODS OF INT ARE MORE TOLERANT NOW.

THEY DON'T DELET THIS YET