Mfw taking a five month vacation to India

>mfw taking a five month vacation to India
>mfw five months of shit-posting with the Indian flag and embarrassing brown people

wow, your life seem really fun

>5 months with no loo

>five month vacation to India
Why?

He gets to travel, of course his life is fun

Impressive, I recommend to put it in your Résumé

Thanks lad. Second time going to India this year. Already visited a dozen countries since January.

driving over people is so much more exciting isn't it

i'd rather have the most boring people with the most boring hobbies than people like you t b h

>vacation to india

Umm.. i think those words should not come together in a sentence

>5 months
Why?

Nice trips. My resume is already very good, though. I recently had an interview with Google but passed on the job. Doing a grad program and then applying for medical schools afterwards.

I've been to Turkey for a few months, too. I lived in India for a year and liked it a lot. Here's a picture I took of Istanbul, kek.

I've been to several dozen countries and South Korea is probably at the bottom of my to-do list, along with Japan and a handful of other places. Not to say I have anything against SK, but it just doesn't seem interesting to me.

Have you been to Krautcuckistan yet

inb4 yes I was in Istanbul

>medical school

reconsider

I'm starting classes again in January. I figure that I can either spend the next five months working at my current job, which pays well but has no relevance to my future career goals, or I can have some fun for a few months, volunteer, take language classes, and see more of a country I'm already familiar with but haven't thoroughly explored.

Yeah, pic related. Friend who goes to the University of Gottingen took me up the church tower there.

Nah. All my friends have already started med school, seems like what I want to do.

>sunbathing
>in Germany
I lived there for two years. What a joke that is.

Yeah here's probably a bad choice if you are into that. Just make like us and go to turkey

Wo hast du gelebt?

Kek, fucking forgot that was in the picture.

I actually met my friend who I met in Germany in Istanbul. He's not a Turk, though, was just taking a gap year.

>german women sit naked on their porches

Butthurt Sup Forumsboy.

What grad program? Also is it possible to pick up a qt in india or are your choices temporary celibacy or 2 rupee hookers.

I'm getting an MBA and then planning to do the Peace Corps and go to medical school. It's a bit of a spiraling, indirect route, but I had a hard time trying to decide what I wanted to do in university. My grades were decent, but I'd like to have the MBA as a fall-back in case I don't get into medical school. I also need it to boost my resume.

I've done well on the MCAT before and think that I'll have a good shot of getting into an average to slightly above average MD program by the time I'm done with the Peace Corps.

I had several friends follow the same route and many of them are starting medical school this summer (I'm the youngest in my friend group).

Also, I used to live in India. Most of the girls i"ve slept with or dated are Indian chicks. However, it's really not that easy unless you have an apartment or a lot of time to kill in one city. Poor girls will NOT sleep with you unless they're very well edcuated, which usually means they aren't poor. India is a very conservative country, especially in regards to sex, and is not the best place to go to get laid. I've gone out with a lot of brown girls, but I also speak and read Hindi, know Delhi about as well as most locals, and so forth.

I hardly ever see other white guys with Indian girls in India. It's just rare, it's way more common to see Indian men with white girls.

>I'm getting an MBA
What concentration/school
>Then planning to do the Peace Corps
Why would you want to do nothing for 2 years?
>I hardly ever see other white guys with Indian girls in India. It's just rare, it's way more common to see Indian men with white girls.
>Slavs
>White

>expecting me to give you serious answers when you're clearly just a meme-poster

I don't think Slavs are white and I was curious what concentration your MBA was in and what school your getting it from. The peace corps doesn't really do anything that at makes any real difference for poor brown people.

What do Slavs have to do with this? If you're going to insist on meme-ing (lol, they're just Russian prostitutes! Xddd), I'm not going to bother.

Also, I have several friends in the Peace Corps. They're not making a huge difference - I know it, they know it, and everybody knows it. They help out in some small or big way for a couple of years, get to travel and live abroad for free, and are provided with intensive language training.

Sounds like something decent to do to me.

That was a legit question but whatever. Be grateful that you didn't get hit by a metal gas canister in the head.

I gave you the answer - I've lived there for a year before. Why wouldn't I go back unless I hated the place?

I got it all wrong kek. My bad. Was living in India actually a good experience? I don't really know anything about India except castes and memes.

Yeah, I liked it. Utilities and finding an apartment can be rough if you're used to a decent standard of living in a Western or developed country, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I made a lot of good friends and had a good time exploring India.

Clearly the country has a lot of problems, but it's incredibly diverse and well worth visiting, if you can deal with its issues.

fuck off yank, dont forget to poo in the loo

Memes aside, I've found that large cities in the United Kingdom, on average, smell considerably worse than many of the places I've been in India, Latin America, and the Middle-East.