Slanted eye whites

Are slanted eye whites better than cow looking or brown *whites* ( like italians though they are nit white)?
Do mongoloid whites age like all other women? Are they masculine robots like german women?

stop shitposting steppe nigger

This is white mongoloid from island
Does she look like sarmatian polak?

she looks like she has FAS desu senpai

Wikipedia (I know it's not reliable source) says that some poles have epicanthal fold like neo-mongloid or some Finns.
Have you ever seen like that?

Every time I look in the mirror I imagine riding along Attila the God's Whip.

>Wikipedia (I know it's not reliable source) says that some poles have epicanthal fold like neo-mongloid or some Finns.
>Have you ever seen like that?
Only on some and they looked russian as fuck.

Majority doesn't have it.

Finnish pride worldwide.

Nah she has very nice philtrum
You have never seen people with fas
Since our country drinks vodka more than you i know how they look like
And mostly they cant even into school not talking about music
Pic is pure fas

Yeah I know that majority of polish people don't have epicanthal fold and I've never met those who have epicanthal fold in Poland.
Like you can't tell apart east asians, I can't tell apart russians and polish people. (I'm sorry if it sounds offensive to you)
So you can tell the difference or tendency russians and polish people by behavior and accent? Like I can tell the tendency of east asians?

Denmarka has mongolium and serbion guy looks nothing but east asian

THAT'S MY FETISH

>mfw this bitch got BTFO by the Russian mafia

Long live the mafia.

yes the only thing that can come close to 2d superiority

i don't know about her just saved this pic from here
what happened to her?

>On the night of 28 June 2008, at around 2:30 a.m., Korshunova died after falling from the ninth-floor balcony of her apartment at 130 Water Street in the Financial District of Manhattan, USA. Police stated there were no signs of a struggle in her apartment and concluded that Korshunova's death was an apparent suicide, although no suicide note was found. One of Korshunova's friends stated that she had just returned from a modeling job in Paris, noting that she seemed to be "on top of the world" with no apparent reason why she would commit suicide.[9] Korshunova planned to celebrate her 21st birthday on Wednesday in Pennsylvania. Korshunova's former boyfriend, Artem Perchenok, stated that he dropped Korshunova off at her apartment several hours before her death after they watched the Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore film Ghost together.[10] "I feel that she came to say goodbye", said Perchenok.[11] "She was a good person", he added to The New York Post. However, Korshunova appeared brokenhearted and angry in some of her postings on a social networking site. Korshunova's most telling message came in March 2008: "I'm so lost. Will I ever find myself?".[12]

>Friends said Korshunova had a stomach ache before her death. Police said that some prescription pill bottles with Russian labels were found in her apartment .[13] Experts did not find traces of someone else's skin underneath her nails. Korshunova's mother, Valentina Kutenkova does not believe in her daughter's suicide. "She told me about her work problems about a year ago. She said that she wanted to quit the modeling business. Everything was fine with her recently though. If she had problems at work, she would have told me", she said.[14]

Who dis ?

anjelica abby
learn how to use google next time faggot

I can't stand Anjelica's face. Cute butt tho.

She is Finno-Ugric just like you.

Goddamn why are finnish women so fucking ugly, aren't they nordic?

Looks Russian.

She looks more like a Finn than a Russian (Slavic). Not that I object ofc, the more like her the better.

Nah, regular Northern Russian. Probably some Komi that started speaking Russian in 900AD. Like Putin is a Vepsian.

she is russian with half kazakh background

also generally russians don't have this kind of strong cheekbones and a wide face

I should correct myself, I wanted to say Finnic, not Finn.
And aren't Northern Russians essentially assimilated Finno-Uralics with some Slav here and there?

Upwards from Moscow, they Russified with the spread of Orthodoxy. Most "Slavic" Russians are right next to the Ukranian border.

these are eyes with epicanthic fold: these are just almond shaped eyes due to high cheekbones: It's a common mistake to equate the two, no need to feel bad.