Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, goigoisū, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>cuckchan.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare before making a new thread, and put the next link.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip
desuarchive.org/int/thread/62184207/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsule_hotel
youtube.com/watch?v=IaymQyQ74YA
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9we6xDvWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkgj1hYndig
youtube.com/watch?v=MsT_yxXx60c
youtube.com/watch?v=wjGcfD1KjzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello, read and see this:

And now try to argue concretely.

what's goigoisū

そうだ。
それは他の猫のお母さんだ。
夏だから毛を抜けって、沢山眠る。

goigoisū=sugoi=great

Is this Japanese verlan?

I don't even support Palestine, but JIDF pls.

Would be nice to earn money just by saying the truth, but I prefer to be completely neutral.

Yes

Isn't plainly saying the truth the most neutral thing to do though?

見れないぞ

Tbh there nothing more cancerous than muh israel and muh palestine.
Who cares about jews and muslims? Let's them kill one another its none of our business.

Oh actually I got it: the second you start receiving money you aren't neutral anymore I guess.

I just want to see dead muslims 2bh, so if Israel bombs them it's great.

By neutral I meant that I’m not a member of any religion or political organization.

That’s a point of view. We were talking about the relations between Japan and Israel, so we ended up with this topic.

kek brit btfo once again

Tbh Japan is pretty foreign to whole deal beside being an american vassal state.

I'm sure his heart is in the right place.

this thread was made 4 mintues before mine, its fair i think

おちゅでちゅ

HNを付けた、見たくない奴はfilterを設定しな

I post again

watchIt is a historic fact that Israel is the invader to Palestine. It is a fact to continue slaughtering many women and children.
Israel should stop all attacks to at least Gaza Strip. And Israel should withdraw overall from there.
Jews deny the truth.

En. wiki;

"Despite the 2005 Israeli disengagement from Gaza , the United Nations, International human rights organisations, and the majority of governments and legal commentators consider the territory to be still occupied by Israel, supported by additional restrictions placed on Gaza by Egypt."

"The international community regards all of the Palestinian territories including Gaza as occupied. Human Rights Watch has declared at the UN Human Rights Council that it views Israel as a de facto occupying power in the Gaza Strip, even though Israel has no military or other presence, because the Oslo Accord authorizes Israel to control the airspace and the territorial sea.
In his statement on the 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict, Richard Falk, United Nations Special Rapporteur wrote that international humanitarian law applied to Israel "in regard to the obligations of an Occupying Power and in the requirements of the laws of war." Amnesty International, the World Health Organization, Oxfam, the International Committee of the Red Cross, The United Nations, the United Nations General Assembly, the UN Fact Finding Mission to Gaza, international human rights organizations, US government websites, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and a significant number of legal commentators (Geoffrey Aronson, Meron Benvenisti, Claude Bruderlein, Sari Bashi and Kenneth Mann, Shane Darcy and John Reynolds, Yoram Dinstein, John Dugard, Marc S. Kaliser, Mustafa Mari, Iain Scobbie, and Yuval Shany maintain that Israel's extensive direct external control over Gaza, and indirect control over the lives of its internal population mean that Gaza remained occupied."

Number of concrete facts: 0.
Gaza is submitted to an islamist group recognized as terrorist by the international community.

going to eat some cheesecakes for dessert now before shutter island starts

another picture

楽しみだ

are you fat?

You tell me

You're gonna eat both of them? 1444 calories for dessert?!

んー不味そうw

yes, i had 2 chicken kormas earlier which were 1100 calories total but i probably wont eat any more today

cool socks mister headless

kek
manlet

"Israel and Egypt maintain a blockade of the Gaza Strip, although Israel allows in limited quantities of medical humanitarian aid. The Red Cross claimed that the blockade harms the economy and causes a shortage of basic medicines and equipment such as painkillers and x-ray film.
Israel claims the blockade is necessary to prevent the smuggling of weapons into Gaza. For example, in 2014, a Panamanian-flagged ship claiming to be carrying construction materials was boarded by the IDF and was found to contain Syrian produced rockets.[62] Israel maintains that the blockade is legal and necessary to limit Palestinian rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip on its cities and to prevent Hamas from obtaining other weapons."

"In January and February 2011, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) assessed measures taken to ease the blockade and concluded that they were helpful but not sufficient to improve the lives of the local inhabitants. UNOCHA called on Israel to reduce restrictions on exports and the import of construction materials, and to lift the general ban on movement between Gaza and the West Bank via Israel. After Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak resigned on 28 May 2011, Egypt permanently opened its border with the Gaza Strip to students, medical patients, and foreign passport holders.Following the 2013 Egyptian coup d'état, Egypt's military has destroyed most of the 1,200 tunnels which are used for smuggling food, weapons, and other goods to Gaza. After the August 2013 Rabaa Massacre in Egypt, the border crossing was closed 'indefinitely.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

Israel lacks humanitarianism.
Therefore the terrorist retaliates for Israel.
The Jew does not reflect on his own act.

今日は第10宇宙行って終わりかな

haha very funny peru im 195cm but i had to angle the picture so you couldnt see my face, its fun talking down to women's chests instead of their faces

Israel lacks humanitarianism.
Therefore the terrorist retaliates for Israel.
The Jew does not reflect on his own act.

I say again;

It is a historic fact that Israel is the invader to Palestine. It is a fact to continue slaughtering many women and children.
Israel should stop all attacks to at least Gaza Strip. And Israel should withdraw overall from there.
Jews deny the truth.

Nope.

Here are the historical facts:

Stage 1 = UN partition plan. Israel accepted, Arabs declined. Before this, it was the British Empire, not Palestine.
Stage 2 = Following the Israel victory, Egypt occupy Gaza, Jordan occupy Judea-Samaria (both illegally, still no Palestinian state).
Stage 3 = Israel won against aggressors again in 1967 and took back Jerusalem and a bit of territory. These borders are the «internationally recognized» ones.
Stage 4 = the green zones are effectively the first «Palestinian» area in the history, created by Israel, following the Oslo agreements in 1995 signed by USA, OLP and the USA.

Mudslime shit-holes have a lack (actually they are the opposite) of tolerance and democratic values.

You’re probably muslim to defend this islamic shit-hole.

Israel did territorial concessions for peace despite the numerous Arabs attacks to try to destroy the Jewish state.

Amusing to see the muslims acting like they were the victims. The religion of peace is failing to destroy Israel because this state is more developed and civilized than any islamic country, that’s simply it.

>tfw 170cm
>tfw try to flirt with girls in public, but they just kneel down and ask me if I'm lost and need help finding my parents

さてhnを外そう
>Who cares about jews and muslims? Let's them kill one another its none of our business.
britain
Japan approves Palestine nationally.
WATCH,

This.

You two. Move to desuarchive.org/int/thread/62184207/ and continue discussion there by ghost replies.

judicious decision

What is the most right-wing/nationalist University in Japan?

>Nakba for dummies

Learn, now.

National Defense Academy of Japan

>Japan approves Palestine nationally.

Eat shit.

Oh, right. Any that allow foreigners to study?

Would manga and cyber cafes be the cheapest way to sleep if I go to Japan and don't want to rent a hotel?

Yes, but it depends on how old you are.

You can rent cell rooms.

日本人さんたちはキリスト教に転向しなさい

I don't know what that is.

I'm not going to worship a god in the middle east.

See «capsule hotel».

what about sleeping on the airport?
I used to do that for 5 days while I was in hongkong
I saved 800 usd

日本は多神教だから転向する必要はない
キリスト教も西洋の偉い神様と認識してるから

which is more correct (or is it all gibberish)

決してローマ字でまた使わない。
決してまたローマ字で使わない。
決してローマ字で使わないまた。

日本の教会はカルトか実質的に異端ばっかり
教会が共産主義拡散の手伝いしてるんだぜ、ありえねえだろ

the three sentences are not correct.

lol
If no invasion in Israel, the terrorist has no important meaning of the Muslim.
Israel and the Muslim disappear as the problem 2bh
Japan must devote itself to a fight with China IMO

Oh. I thought those were more expensive.

I don't know. That sounds like a bit much for me.

Ah. So let me guess. 決して should not be in the beginning of a sentence no matter what?

couldnt you go to a capsule hotel? those seems terribly comfy and cosy as long as you dont have claustrophobia

hell they even have wifi and tvs in there these days

was nice to sleep on the HK airport
on the seats at the front of the macdonals
I was the first customer for 2 days

there I realized many things as the difference between the people who go to japan and the ones that go to china

also I got molested by two jap females
I was sit looking to the big windows and a jap underage girl came to speak slowly on my ear
later her older sister came to say sorry to me

I would object more to use the of で使う. I'm not even sure exactly what you want to say but if it is what I think it is, use either を使う or で書く I think, or actually は because it's a negative and you will write with something else

ロマジはもう決して使わない

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsule_hotel

>カプセルホテル
>kapuseru hoteru

heh

No, 決して can be placed in the beginning of a sentence.
I just can't figure out what you wanted to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaymQyQ74YA

I have no problem with a capsule hotel. I was just under the impression that cafes were cheaper because I've been told that capsule hotels weren't really very cheap and I was given the impression that cafes were the cheapest option.

宗教信じてる奴は総じてビチ糞
誰も信じない 自分すらも信じない
そこから新しい世界が生まれる

i will make new thread

今日も一日…

ゴイゴイスー!

キチガイを刺激してやるぞい

I'm never going to use Romaji.
決してローマ字を使うつもりはありません。

Never use Romaji.
決してローマ字を使わないでください。

hostel dorms would be an option too unless you're autistic which you probably are seeing as you intend to visit japan

watch国士館大学と拓殖大学

日本には神道と仏教があります

「決してローマ字を使わない」と「また、ローマ字を使わない」が矛盾している。

こういう文ならあり得る
再び「決してローマ字を使わない」と決意した

Do you know エロパイキング?
「ローマ字をもう決して使わない」
いいですね。
pic

長崎に日本人のキリスト教徒がたくさんいたんだけど、アメリカが原爆落としてみんな殺しちゃったんだよねー。

>was nice to sleep on the HK airport
>on the seats at the front of the macdonals
>I was the first customer for 2 days
This happened

>also I got molested by two jap females
>I was sit looking to the big windows and a jap underage girl came to speak slowly on my ear
>later her older sister came to say sorry to me
This didn't happen

and koreaboo appears like clockwork

The next thread entrusted you
Please make it if you go to 300

キリスト教徒を迫害するぞい

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9we6xDvWQ

I was aiming for "Never use Romaji again."

皇學館大學

I've been considering that, too, depending on price. I'm not autistic and can deal with people just fine.

Then,
もう二度とローマ字を使うな。
or
決してこれ以上ローマ字を使うな。

if only my chinese suppliers were honest
I would like to live my entire life in Peru
but seems I must return to the chinese hell and be sucessful there
food its amazing here and the internet uncensored
I know Im going to miss this daily things soon

Who does it better?
JapanesePod101
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkgj1hYndig

or ChineseClass101 (they obviously copied the format with quirky host and all)
youtube.com/watch?v=MsT_yxXx60c

My vote goes to JapanesePod.

Patsuya recommands this yune as the thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wjGcfD1KjzA
絶対にローマ字を使うな
そういや、そういうのもあったな
あと京産大とか

I recommend your disgusting pedophile ass behind bars you sick freak

>begin's giant hook noise

good fucking god

You fucking molest your kids, if you're not pedo than I don't know who is

Muhammad.