Is your "country" built on stolen land and genocide?

Is your "country" built on stolen land and genocide?

>kanada
>yes

Yes

No

No

No, Spain is country of peace we never did anything wrong.

Yes, taken from Norway
(Uddevalla)

yes

Literally everywhere ever was taken by someone at some point.

let me think about it....

nahhhhhhh

>Average Spanish subhuman colonist

It's called conquest you weakleaf. Just because it happened 200 years ago and that there is evidence left of it, doesn't change the fact that this has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years.

Yes.

Roman Empire stole our gold* and imposed their language and culture.

* Las Médulas was the largest gold mine of the Roman Empire.

no
yes
no

What a qt3.14

maybe ;)

No, 0 genocide here, only spaniards fucking everything they see

There is nothing wrong with conquest

If they want the land back they can come try to conquer it by declaring war.

You know you love that big native ass

yes

Yeah lol.. But there's only 200k of them left...

NO.
fuck gaijin

Kind of.

AHAHAHA

>>kanada
kanata you fuck, kill yourself

>your country was literally made on top of an indian burial ground
That explains a lot

n-no

yes

Right of conquest

No.

This is every country except Iceland and maybe some small pacific islands that were settled by Polynesians. Nothing to feel guilty over.

YESSSS
yes check out that progresiveness

Iceland was kind of because the first people here were Vikings and Celtic munks that were taken as slaves. Later Iceland was colonized by Denmark and the people were kind of like slaves.
But many European countries probably aren't built on genocide and stolen land.

Most are

>But many European countries probably aren't built on genocide and stolen land.

Name 11

Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Sweden

Almost every single country is built on that. Who gives a shit. Natives committed genocide against natives. Do you think the Aztecs were there for millions of years?

It's not to say genocide is okay, but cut this cuck shit. Just because white people did it last and then stigmatised the practice of colonisation and genocide doesn't mean us doing bad things is extra-ordinary. If anything, it means we have the moral high ground.

Ah my misunderstanding. I didn't know about that second phase of settlement.

No, or maybe yes i don´t remember

First, Spaniards killed most of the indians, then we the mestizos took their land, now the indians are a minority that regularly chimps out over "MUH LAND GET OUT CHILEAN REE"

But they ain't getting shit back, ever :^)

yeah, but they're extinct now so it's all good now :/

Mestizos arent indians?

50% native, 50% european

WE'RE STANDING ON

SOLID ROCK

STANDING ON

SACRED GROUND

LIVING ON

BORROWED TIME AND THE WINDS OF CHANGE ARE BLOWING DOWN THE LINE

N-no

Yes, we removed Europeans from the premises. Soon our hordes will finally conquer these wall builders for the glory of Tengri!

xD

Can't steal land from people with no concept of ownership

i'm pretty happy to say no

XDD

Why the sad face nippon?

Are you aware that there were different migration waves since ancient times, not to mention all the fights between nordic tribes?

>normans

I like how this is one thing all of us new worlders have in common - fuck natives.

except the natives themselves lmao

yeah so what if it is, what are they gonna do about it? Huff petrol in my general direction?

That's not exactly bringing down his whole fuck gaijin shtick. Also, I don't know about you but I've seen more Americans still salty over pearl harbour than the Japs about the atomic bombings. Then again, one culture loves their victimisation meme whilst the other doesn't.

>Tasmanian

You wouldn't have your fire water if it weren't for us. Go collect your chugbux.

They should have fought harder for their land if they wanted it so badly.

Even some of the natives man...

No, who the fuck is still bitter about shit that happened 400+ years ago?

but mestizos have lots of indian blood so i say it was and still is ours

Yes

>le self hating indio

No. We was Romans and stuff.

No. I'm here for milleniums.

I guess, but the majority are rape babies, so it's still ours anyway.

this is the way a look at it too im 50/50 its still mine .full blooded indios just mad they aint mestizo master race

The Romans were black, though.

no

We live in the Americas dude. Everyone has Indian blood.

Yeah.. no.

Ofc not, we would never deport 20% of the total population

it's not stolen
they sold it for shiny beads and diseased blankets.

No

Ours is bought, fair and square.

Eight hours since this thread started and Israel hasn't shown up yet.
What gives?

no

meh, as a people we are half native so no, it's our land, the original bloodline has changed forever

>Stolen

We traded them booze and blankets for it man. Fucking Indian givers.

My Guaraní blood says otherwise. And as Gaúcho I have all the rights to settle in this land and my consciousness remains clean. Also, feels good to be the children of Iberian rebels and Guaraní warriors, rather than the rape babies you all are.

And must feel bad to know you have no rights to settle in the Americas because your ancestors annihilated the native population, it's really no wonder you're all suffering from the cuckold syndrome in the Anglosphere, when your own men and women feel you must submit to minorities in order to repent for the crimes your ancestors committed (feeling heavy in the mind, eh?). And the other Latin Americans are all rape babies, so you're just as worthless as the proto-cuckolds living up north.

Swap Poland and Belgium for Germany and Ireland and you've got yourself a list.
>inb4 muh Celtic conquest of the Picts
That was basically Prehistoric

Let's leave aside half of the crazy in there, so you blame children born of rape for their father's sins? My what a lovely culture, are you a feminist?

mestizos are mixed

well said

Rio Grande do Sul is the gayest and the gommiest state, they are full of AIDS too

>russia
>yes

>Sweden
>Only the Northern part.

Yes.

And it makes my winky ever so hard.

Libya
Yes but no genocide afaik except by the Romans and later Italians

the majority itt are yes
so wait a second
the whole world is stolen land
but who was it stolen from?

>denying that indoeuropeans holocausted the old europeans, and now only the basques are the survivors of the old yuropeon cultures

Yeah. All those Gauls that dindu nuffin were genocided by the Romans and later the Franks.

no, its called liberation

from the ded ppl