The five biggest military budgets today

The five biggest military budgets today

Really makes you think.

Did we cut their budget? What happened?

What?

REALLY

ACTUAL

>UK's biggest achievement is spending more than Russia(Asian Nigeria)

Kek, how the mighty have fallen.

Remember that the average Chinese soldier gets $5 a day while the American is $100. Third world countries get more for their money

BRITAIN STRIKES AGAIN

What about yesterday?

>spending more on welfare than military

Canada was #2

>Brazil

How long until China overtakes the US?

Why did we slip?

Because we're Canada, like Dude do we even need a big Military?

Trudeau works in mysterious ways

No idea but probably not for a while. China and the US love to have dick measuring contests with military.

tru

how the fuck is power even measured?

>Russia is the aggressor meme

Doesn't really follow tbqh

Damn China is catching up

Comfy 13th

>Asian Nigeria

Fucking kek'd, have a (you)

that's important. when britain buy one f-35 russians can buy 3-4 of their equivalent and they are not that inferior to that (or even superior).

A good percentage of that would've gone to the Joint Strike Fighter program, which has so far given us zero (0) planes and is on track to costing a whole bunch more in exchange for 72 planes that don't even work.

really, think, etc

>ramp
>second most powerful
Nice try, britbong

Obama did

Do not confuse rank armed force and rank in global spending

China is restructuring its army like Russia

The Saudi Arabia is modernizing its army and buy like a spoiled girl

The US has less deployed forces

The Great britain makes several acquisitions of expensive materials, currently F35 aircraft carrier, upgrading their armed forces exhausted by the conflict in the Middle East.

India for not to lag behind the others powers, has also invested heavily in its navy ...

For France : Even if we have a budget that increases or remains the same, we would lose this place compared to other countries.

our investments were made before
our tigers, caiman, atlas, BCP, burst, caracal, VBCIs, future VAB, Caesar, lightweight modernization of the Leclerc was everything we need already with deployment experience and fight ...

No doubt there will be more significant expenditures with a future aircraft carrier battle group and another PCB; UAVs neutron and change of GVA / puma / gazelle / famas

>t. colonel in french army

>umm yah we built a carrier so... uk stronk
Pretty lame desu

>A FUCKING RAMP in the picture

I think it's more to do with projection power, UK has bases in some pretty good locations, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Falklands, etc

Do you actually use the shit in the Indian Ocean or is that used exclusively by the US now?

Do the British ever feel a profound sense of loss? The colonies that betrayed them ended up becoming the most powerful country in the world for a period of almost 25 years?

oops wrong one

THIS ONE

> a fucking ramp

every single time

Not really, any smart person knows that you never have everything forever, I know you may not believe it but there will come a day when the US is out matched.

We had a bloody good run though back in the old days! And when we gave up our empire we weren't completely destroyed (and we made some pretty great countries), also the public don't seem to be one bit shamed over our empire and that makes me happy.

>25 years
What do you mean by this?

>I know you may not believe it but there will come a day when the US is out matched.
Let's hope the Chinese have stopped being cunts by that time

This makes me think

meanwhile in my country..

Rip in peace US hegemony 1991-2016

Stimulates your cognitive functions

I think he means undisputed world power. You could argue that the United States has been the most powerful country since 1945, 1918, or even the late 19th century.