Literally the worst country of all of time

Literally the worst country of all of time

>quit picking on him, user
>he had an unfortunate childhood

What's north Korea
What's Somalia

Hamfisted by 3 nations throughout it's history. Still the MOST POWERFUL race though.

both countries that are better than philibeans

I've been to the philippines and a lot of it is a shithole, but I've walked through many slums and poor areas and no one bothered me at all, if I did that in South America or something I would be dead by now.

It's probably because you look like a jungle chink

memes aside, no. I'm a pale white guy but think what you want.

NK is unironically better than the Philippines I believe.

According to GDP per capita.

Interpreting according to the letter, Best Korea is better than Worst Korea.

It's literally India tier and they breed like cockroaches.

The fact they are the new mexicans here is worse than that.

If we could just keep shit from entering America, we'd unironically be as nice as Switzerland.

YOU WHAT YOU PUTAPETE?

>asean is waking up

OP is a chink who's mad that their claims over the Philippine's territorial waters have been ruled to be illegal

my philippinephobia isnt recent things

So explain yourself then, they're cool in my book.

Oppositely ask you,how cool in your book?????what book???Moron

How even
Fuck off

>t. mad filibeano

>t. adobo barbosa

Japs are mad because Philippines is the most Western and developed nation in Asia which is what they want to be

>implying
I'm not even SE Asian

I can be happy and take comfort that I'm not going extinct.

Nope,You chinese are the worst "European slave" do you know?have you claimed for compensation to British?French?Russian??????Nope,You even have never war against them,Japanese is the only "Last country which is never been colonized" through now.We can always change our constitution.Japan is always the leader of Asia.

>Japan is always the leader of Asia.

Nope, still us

Fuck are “we Japanese” guy

*fuck off

Japanese found the first element,called "Nihonium".Its the first element discoverd by Asian.Japanese is the only country never been colonized by anybody.Japanese militaly is the world 3rd powerful militaly.Japanese GDP is the world 3rd biggest one.Japanese culture is spreading to everywhere.Even ISIS is using Toyota lol.Korean cant produce cellphone without our parts.Japanese is the biggest ODA supporter in China,Korea,Phillippine,Indonesia,Malaysia.Japanese have the leader of Asia.Japanese have the highest IQ in this world.Tourists to Japan is increasing with surprizing speed.Tokyo is the world 3rd biggest capital city.Japanese Yen is the 3rd creditble currency.

yes

Can you make some objection?

no

Why would I when the argument is already correct?

That's fucking stupid.

Someone has a small penis

>japan is the only country that was nuked
>twice

true facts.