How do you feel about root beer, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about root beer, Sup Forums?

It's the best soda. Nothing else comes close.

Tasted root beer from a&w
It was ok from my memories

Tastes like shit

tastes like medicine

From my fridge. It's hard to get here. I paid $32 for a 24 pack. Imported from Singapore. Great drink.

that one tastes like and

We call them spiders over here. Seriously. No idea why though. That or I forgot the reason.

My supermarket has a section with typical American products. I already tried it and I don't think it is anything special. The most disgusting thing I tried from the section with American products was a bottle of Bosco salt caramel. I knew it would have to be disgusting because it is made from corn syrup. But it was a lot worse then I expected.

Disgusting

Pretty good. It's too sweet though

>I paid $32 for a 24 pack
Jesus

I like root beer. Hard to get over here though and it tends to be overpriced Bundaberg

What is the best brand for this drink? I usually drink the A&W one since we don't have many brand here.

There are tons of small producers to choose from in the US; I didn't realize it wasn't that big outside the states. Places like Bev-Mo have a really good selection. In terms of taste you can usually classify root beers based on creamy taste (vanilla flavoring but not full-on cream soda) and its "bite" (sort of a bitter aftertaste, when it's too strong it gives that cough syrup-y taste). I like Sprecher the most. The worst I've had was one from Hawaii that tasted like coffee.

In terms of the big brands, Mug has a creamier, milder taste, A&W is in-between, and Barqs has more of a bite. Frosty's, Sioux City, IBC, Stewarts, and Dad's are all decent.

Birch beer and sarsaparilla are also good and you should try them. Also try root beer floats.

t. aficionado

my favorite soda since i can remember

>$32 for a 24 pack
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

i have never tasted it before

Is good, dont drink it often but I get the craving from time to time
is thaat ice cream on top?

>he hasn't heard of root beer floats

Root beer + a scoop of vanilla ice cream makes a root beer float. They're amazing, especially during summertime.

looks good, maybe I'll try it some day

>diabeetus

>$32 for a 24 pack

Sometimes I'm happy I live in the land of dibeetus.

I have never had one

Tastes like stuff you rub on your muscles, it's vile.

Never had it but I've been told it tastes like toothpaste so I don't know why you'd drink it, much less with ice cream.

Whoever told you that has damaged tastebuds

i'll have a tharthparella

I don't rub anything on my muscles

>inb4 Japs and other Asians come in here saying it tastes like cough medicine.

I rub my dick up your arse mate

does it feel like a root beer?

Nah pierogi desu

neat! u may continue

In my homemade experiences. Putting ice cream into soda either makes the the soda to frothy to drink or the ice cream to unaffected by the soda....

Also why can't I find regular vanilla these days, not vanilla bean but Vanilla and chocolate. I swear to fucking god that is what ice cream is meant to be.

>I paid $32 for a 24 pack.

What's life like behind the coral curtain?

I never tried it but I love Dr. Pepper

Absolute garbage.

Also, floats are better with Coke.

>tfw far-ners and yankees will never know the taste of your sweet Carolinian nectar

I wish I could share it with you all

>tfw fell for the green river meme

feels good man.

>Try Rootbeer
>Tastes nothing like beer, no taste of hops no taste of barley.
>Give American friend pic related
>GOD user WTF IS THIS

A&W creamsoda with vanilla was decent though. Used to drink that by the bottle.
Noice

MUG IS BEST

All the drinks I had in Canada tasted good but the taste of root beer just reminded me of petrol.

isn't that a cream soda though?

There's two of them a lot of people mix up the two because the can looks the same, the cream soda has a more vanilla taste to it, whereas the root beer like said is more petrol or vapour like.

>I didn't realize it wasn't that big outside the states.

we actually have proper beers.

I think I drank some once and I think it was horrible

i love it, though everyone i know hates it because they say it tastes like medicine or mouthwash

I hate it
Many Japs also hate