American appreciation station

Thanks for all the good films and music lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FqNYEy48xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5pP42bp_1d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up limey faggot

france please come appreciate us

Fuck off faggot, we want the French to admire us.

Samefag. Your proxy is showing, Pierre.

>You'll never be american
>you'll never have an american girlfriend

;___; it hurts my soul, it's more painful than a french citizen putting a bullet in my head while screaming allah akbar

youtube.com/watch?v=8FqNYEy48xQ

Before 1965 the US had a visa system based on nationality and Britain was at the very top, we basically had freedom of movement yet non of my fucking ancestors moved to the US when they had a chance, now the US has super hard immigration laws and I'm stuck in the UK with only freedom of movement with meme European countries.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that Lia?

Just watched "Failsafe"
Best movie ever

American girls > all

yes

>tfw no american gf

i ain't gonna make it

good lord

lewd

you're from canada aka northern usa

I love Lia

This

I have to say that I have just recently begun to appreciate the murican way of life and their stern belief that world belongs to them, a thought so natural to them that theyve never questioned it.
Would like more murican-like manifest destiny here, jelly desu

Just got my F1 student visa for university in the Portland area. What do I have to do to integrate into American culture and society?

cut your foreskin

>ywn grow up in 80's suburban America and have adventures with a group of friends

FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK MY LIFE

well if you're going to Portland you're gonna have to do copious amounts of heroin to fit in. have fun with it

Thnks for the internet, pc, cars etc.

Thank you for everything

I made this thread and you even just triggered me

This thread is a lie.

Nobody outside of the USA likes us or our country.

I like USA. Hope I'll have a business there in the future.

Also, many of your girls are pretty

Y-you too

Thanks for keeping us safe since Britain retired, America. You guys are pretty great, memes aside.

Lia is so pretty :)

which one? i saw the 2000 HBO version

>1965
>ancestors

Damn right

My ancestors right back since independence would have gotten first class immigration treatment to the US, now the US doesn't want Anglos because muh diversity.

Thanks for 9/11 Bush it was lot's of fun.

Thanks for hamburgers and freedom!

That was the Germans and the Greeks

>That was the Germans and the Greeks

don't take our fucking burgers away from us you goddamn communist

Thanks for perfecting hamburgers and freedom!

>Thanks for all the good films and music lads
Yes.
Thank you cery much.
No jokes.

>burgerland
>good films and music

kek
KEK
K E K

envy

>ywn live in comfy Arizona desert with a qt half mexican wife

justendmyshitup.png

>germans invented hamburgers because there is a city in germany named hamburg

Hamburg style ground beef is a type of ground meat.

A hamburger consists of more than this ground meat. The hamburger was invented in america.

Haburg style ground meat patties were a popular food amongst industrial workers. They would buy them on the way to work from food stands (this is something japan has right, hamburgers make fine breakfast food). They used to sell them wrapped in paper that you held them in while eating.
These papers were then just discarded on the street, making quite a mess. One food stand vendor decided to fix this problem. He started selling them not wrapped in paper, but in bread. Thus the hamburger was born.

I see you graduated Hamburger university.

She grew up into a fine young woman

damn right

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Better than even suburbs in the 80's I had a small, engineering college town in upstate ny in the early 90's.
Woods, rivers, latest computer games, early internet, no need to lock doors, comfy snowy winters, the works.

I want America to disappear

looks like the kind of grill that you fall in love with and then you find in a party's main room fucking 2 chads

Just as long as she is fulfilled

Fuck and chuck job lad.

She seems like she'd be really annoying irl

>tfw no Pennsylvania gf

reeeeeeeeeee

>tfw no American gf

Would you fuck Brian Wilson?

Sorry britfag

>>tfw no Pennsylvania gf

iktf

>fall in love
>with a woman who acts and dresses like a whore
Rule #1 never give love to a hoe

Tbf if I'm being honest, there's girls with nicer faces.. Her head is a weird shape idk, too circular, great body but strange head. There's fitter yanks out there mate.

She's going to age really poorly, like I can already see her being a mid 40s waitress with 4 kids, smokers voice, and really rough skin.

too plastic/average

I like girls who wear little to no makeup and are just naturally pretty desu. The fake tan, dyed hair etc is unappealing af

But Cars are a German invention, PCs are debatable but yes the modern one is mainly developed by US.

Internet is American but if you're talking about WWW which is what we're using now then it's British. Btw both of which are equally important.

>Good films
>Good music

im sure she looks terrible now

>I like girls who wear little to no makeup and are just naturally pretty desu. The fake tan, dyed hair etc is unappealing af
Basically this, great taste lad.

Just be normal. That's it. Nobody cares you're a chink in real life, in fact - most people will think it's pretty cool.

Bottom line, be normal and don't be afraid to talk.

What about the Beach Boys user?

dont act normal, become like bruce lee and get all the hoes

Also you should know that literally everybody is different. Unlike most Asian cultures where people tend to conform to a certain... personality type? In America everybody is extremely different. Different, different, different. As my Japanese friend once said, (but again he's Japanese) "It's like a whole other planet".

bans here I come
youtube.com/watch?v=5pP42bp_1d8

Being different is cool here so the be yourself thing will actually work as long as you're interesting and friendly. People will probably ask you loads of questions about where you're from. Just be friendly and you'll probably get more attention than most normal people.

Where's this, Ukraine?

It's in Russia's Dreams of Glory.

I'm going to go ahead and thank ourselves for preventing WWIII (cold War).

>HM Crown
You're not a subject though, you denied that many centuries ago, you can't just pretend you're one.

Your ancestors weren't in the UK back then, Raj, so it doesn't make much difference anyway.

You're the subject now Niles. Don't ever forget that.

To the Queen yes, to you... You live in a dream world.

Class of '04