How strong is Islam in Bosnia...

How strong is Islam in Bosnia? I heard that it was (apparently) mostly stamped out but I don't want to visit a Muslim country even if it is majority secular.

Tell me Sup Forums.

bump

In the cities it's stamped out but there are remote villages where they practice Islam like the various Mujahideen who came to help out in the civil war

Pretty secular. 80% of Bosniak muslimahs I know only wear hijab when going to mosque.

>In the cities it's stamped out but there are remote villages where they practice Islam like the various Mujahideen who came to help out in the civil war
Are you Bosnian?
> like the various Mujahideen who came to help out in the civil war
Radicals?
>croatia
No shit famalam

Crikey,I go to Bosnia 10 times a year I know the situation.

I want to visit Bosnia, don't need a visa from here. What I heard though is that they aren't as religious as Turks, and Turks aren't as religious as Saudis, and Saudis aren't as religious as Iranians. So you should be fine.

>Saudis aren't as religious as Iranians

where did you get that one m8?

Most of them are secular.

However, there are some enclaves of Saudi-sponsored wahabists in Bosnia. Also many foreign islamist fighters were granted citizenship. You should stay away from those places.

>am I Bosnian
No but I have family from Bosnia
>radicals
No, they just want to be left alone and if you respect their right to privacy they won't hurt you

>Saudi not as religious as Iranians
Mn wayn ha'ulai Saudi? Fqt idh al-irani mn Qom Wallah

ma fahamtik, bas Iraniyeen 7adhoom mtdayneen. (illi bil ba7rain.) Agoolik, mo3tham ahal el s3oodiyah mob mitdayneen, bas chithi fahmtni? yeshraboon, ynamoon m3a g7aab bl ba7rain.

TURKISH SON

Literally every Bosnian I know drinks as if they were Danish.
Their women don't wear hijabs. And the only islamic thing they do is not eating pork and praying like once a week.

>No, they just want to be left alone and if you respect their right to privacy they won't hurt you
Then what did you mean by
> like the various Mujahideen who came to help out in the civil war
What Were the Mujahideen like?

Are you muslim? What's your mix?>Their women don't wear hijabs. And the only islamic thing they do is not eating pork and praying like once a week.
Sounds like most of the Turks/Lebs/Pakis and other muzzies we get here desu.

Are they promiscuous?

If you told me that picture was taken in Syria I would believe you.

It's actually Bosnia bruh

It was attempted during the Bosnian genocide, (that's where remove kebab comes from).

I'd say it isn't strong, and considering that Putin despises Radical Islam with a vengenace, you'd have to be pretty brave or stupid to try and wage a jihad against the slavs.

I know. I meant there isn't much of a difference

Those here are more religious than turks. dirty yugoslavshits

Oath son.

Islamic reform seems to be leaking into Muslim communities.

>Putin despises Radical Islam with a vengenace
He encourages regular 'normal' Islam tho. Something about keeping traditional values.

That's why it makes me laugh whenever I see "le Putin is saviour of le white race"

>Those here are more religious than turks. dirty yugoslavshits
Any stories?

>Islamic reform seems to be leaking into Muslim communities.
Theocracy is losing favour for all religions thank god.

>Theocracy is losing favour for all religions thank god.

Australia

>Islamic reform
it's heresy, retard

Love ya m8. Stay strong.

Has happened before lad.

It's the only way to keep from southern Russia going into war (again) and parts of it splitting off

They were pretty secular until Tito died, then they started gradually chimping out harder and harder.

>what were the Mujahideen like
They just wanted to protect the innocent Muslims from slaughter

>are you Muslim
Yes
>mix
Somali

Who's Tito?
Why?
Who's Somalian, yer mum or your dad? Which sect?

You aren't welcome here African.

Tito was the nationalist Serb president in power during the majority of Yugoslav wars known for some ethnic cleansing but the lines are very grey.

Back to Sup Forums with you lad

So were people more confident in being/spreading I*lam when he died or something?

Putin literally has to bribe Chechen warlords to keep the situation stable. He's not some kind of alpha world leader. He's a physical and mental manlet.

Tito was not a Serb, he was half-Croat and half-Slovene. He was raised as a fucking Catholic. Nothing Serbian about him at all.

>and Saudis aren't as religious as Iranians
hilarious