Is she considered as 'Beautiful' in your country?

youtu.be/mTNu3ywq1kU

She is Gabbie, youtuber.
I think she is really beautiful, and I wanna ask that she is beautiful in your country too.
Thanks mates, bless you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P0JPLqjwF-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I vomitted

>Jewtuber

Seriously!? WHY?

? She is not Jewish

Men with taste would rate her no more than 5/10.

She looks like a monkey with gyp features, pretty ugly desu

She's probably an it*lian, then.

Ugly nose

>White """"""""girl""""""""
>beautiful

She's definitely not. I can't believe she's beautiful by any standards.

Hm... really? If she loves you what would you do then?

She is pretty ugly? shocking news...

LOl

Her nose is fine I think

Hahaha that is not the reason

Average

She is considered ugly

She's ugly as fucking hell, damn you nips have low standards

see girls like her out all the time, it's not like she's outright ugly but she isn't exactly "beautiful" either

she got dat nose that just dont quit

Really? Love Austria

Maybe In Italy

I'VE NEVER THOUGHT THAT I HAVE A LOW STANDARD

So she is an average u mean

Why? Her nose is cute!

Go away evil dogger

nah, average is ugly everywhere in the world, it's just that everything about her screams "trashy"

I remember this whore from this video of her a couple of months ago, she belongs in the trash
youtu.be/P0JPLqjwF-c

You might suffer from the same issue like Westerners when we visit Korea. All girls look the same to us except for the real fugly ones. I simply can't tell why one is considered 9/10 and another one 5/10. It could be vise-versa from your perspective.

Shalom

She'd be pretty average here, leaning a bit towards ugly desu, most guys would still do her in a drunken one night stand context

She's ugly, big nose, eyes point in different directions, big ears, wears make up to hide what can be.

Please tell me this is bait.

no

People here are being over dramatic, she ain't pretty nor beautiful for to say she's fucking ugly or what not...damn I wonder how you guys would rate a landwhale.

I think she's a 6 at the highest, wiry make up and everything and still 6/10 I wonder how she'd be without it

She is not a trash but a rose

She looks good on this video thanks

I can notice who is beautiful between whits. And she is.

Not a Jewish

WTF one night? I hope she would go to the tomb with me

I swear to god. I am telling the truth. She is gorgeous to me.

Ah... she is an average in America then?

Shes a 5, but she thicc so 6

6/10 in Estonia

>get offended because people don't like some below average looking female on the internet

thats pretty pathetic

I hate these youtube "celebrities" make money

>Hm... really? If she loves you what would you do then?
A woman can't love like a man does, but I would take her interest she has for me to my advantage and have sex with her.

I don't know what you're after here OP, if your question is could you get a girl that looks like her if you moved to a Western country then the answer is yes, I agree with she's not remarkable or specially beautiful for most of us, anyone picky or with above average standards would certainly not be attracted to her in the West under normal conditions. In my country you could literally find a near identical lookalike if you gave it some few weeks clubbing.

guess all white people really do look the same to asians

She's a solid 5

I understand what you are saying you mean that kinda girls are not that hard even for Asian guys.
I just wonder if she is beautiful in ur countries.

Um... nah

nope she is literally average
nothing remarkable about her one way or the other, the definition of a 5/10 t b h

>implying you wouldnt fecundate her eggs

No I don't find her beautiful but I don't really find her ugly either so I would still fugg her
I've always had low standarts, it's pretty good

Actually, 4/10 now that I've seen her face

Not really.

Won't lie though, I'd tap that.

no

2/10

She must be devastated she will never walk hand in hand with you in towards the sunset towards the designated shitting beach...