Turkey = monkeyland

>this country is a candidate for ascension into the European Union

At this very point, I believe Transnistria and Belarus deserve it more than this moronic islamist-infested sad excuse of a country that backstabs their own soldiers and citizens in the name of Erdogan

It's funny they still parade with Kemal's image on the background in their national celebrations

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, Turkey is not gonna enter the EU. It's just impossible so stop believing that

I feel bad for people stuck in turkey, but I also don't want them leaving it.

> NATO
that's also pretty funny

I don't care. Europe is already eurabia

Lmao why the soldiers letting him whip them

this is who they treated the conscripted children who were told it was a drill and chose to lay their arms down rather than shooting unarmed civilians

This is how Erdogan's mob welcomed their decision. And that's only the bright side of it

others were beheaded and others were thrown off the Bosporus bridges to die.

The total humiliation of those who were sworn to protect you

yes those whiping young soldiers are pure morons lierally subhumas

Why do Turks act like that?

Religion of peace.

because they lack any honor whatsoever

and because the coup d'etat was in Erdogan's knowledge from beforehand and he chose to use his islamist sheep voters as a lynch mob, making them believe they're actually defending the Turkish democracy (with the expense of their own children, their own conscripts who were thrown in this unprepared)

religion of peace wins

>find a difference between GTA:V and modern Turkey

protip: you can't

>slavshits and western animals mad that the traitors who organised the coups are being slaughtered like sheep on the streets by unarmed men
>slavshits would rather be enslaved like they were by ottomans and communists for centuries
>western cucks would let their military fuck them in the ass in the name of tolerance

>backstabs their own soldiers
>implying they deserve any pity
The soldiers and officers who took part in the coup should all be hanged

>even Belarus
Belarus is more european than Bulgaria desu.

>t. Ahmet Faggotoglu, proud Turkish diaspora and Erdogan supporter (who doesn't live in Turkey and doesn't need to face the actions of his blessed leader)

When you point guns at your own people and crush them with tanks you deservere to be tortured and killed.

t.urk

Hi Özgul. These kids were ordered by their commanders to take part in excercises, when they realized it was the coup they just surrendered and these apes started slaughtering fuckijg conscripts that were just do what they were supposed to do.
I hope Turkey joins EU and it will shrink like Titanic.

Dead muzzies mean nothing to me. EU failed once again by not supporting Turkish Military. This was the last chance to turn things around.

>killing 18 year olds who were just following orders
Subhuman fuck off

>watching a rally in Istanbul after the coup on the news
>t*rks screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR
>reporters asks one of them about it
>"no, this has nothing to do with religion, Islam is religion of peace"

kek

>1 tank hit some erdodogs
>1 chopper shot some erdodogs too

proper turkish reaction

>OMG KILL THEM ALL THEY'RE EVIL, MUH DEMOCRACY, ERDOGAN MY GOD THOSE EVEIL PEOPLE OMG

yeah, obviously soldiers ready to kill for the coup's cause are the ones who set their weapons at their feet

kys kiddo

see

>implying Erdogan wasn't behind it

It's barely a day since the "coup" and he's already arrested 6000 people, 2700 of which are judges. Erdogan is cleaning house of anyone who opposes his regime.

Nazis were just "following orders" too. Stop defending traitors

>"t-they w-were just following o-orders"
>literally a fucking coup to dispose the democratically elected government

topkek, you are too stupid for words, hope all of these "18-year olds" get flayed until their skin starts peeling off

We didnt go after those nazis after ww2.

The soldiers dindu nuffin wrong, they were good boys just following orders

Machine gunning a crowd from the safety of a helicopter is 100% fine if your commander orders you to do it

Fucking this.
I still can't believe he managed to arrest 2700 judges.
I love how every foreign affairs secretary in Europe are politely saying
>Okay Mr. Erdogan we know you're upset
>just try to deal with them with justice, democracy because it's the right thing to do
>"sheesh kebab"
Then he proceeds to arrest and whip everyone.
Classy.

hey erdogayn supporter, I know you like the sweet semen of the Sultan but I see you're posting from Netherlands, a secular first world country

Why not coming back to Turkey? Why not live under the rule of the GLORIOUS LEADER?

I am scared of Turkey now. They have mad leader in charge of ultranationalistic savage muslim folk. We gona see some major happening soon. Though may be Turkey will collapse and geeeks would be able to take Constatinopole back.

the tanker who ran civils over deserves to get punished but there are also a military tribunal and a court, arent there?.

what you are saying is just about a typical terrorist motivation m8
if other pro erdogan turks fall for the emotion and sentiment (its not even a logic anymore) for nothing it wont take so long time to establish a legit islamic state.

>run over civilians with tanks
>shoot them from helicopters
>realize that the coup failed and surrender

What goes around comes around

I will go back once the Sultan commences the annexation of Bulgaristan. Hide your sisters.

Of course, Russia is not ultranationalistic savage orthodox is it?

You can have Kurdjali, it's already a shithole filled with turks and gypsies.

>a shithole filled with turks and gypsies

This is literally the dictionary's definition of Bulgaria.

The best part is how the common plebs are out on the streets chanting his name, protecting their "democracy", lmao.

xDDDD good meme lad, the perfect fallacy of an answer

Youre not coming back and we know it, because shits like you are too afraid to live under the consequences of their actions. Literally, if Ataturk were alive he'd spit on your faces

I pity all the secular, well adjusted Turkish people who'd have to live under the rule of the monkeyman and its islamic mob

I actually felt really sad for the soldiers desu.

They rather surrender than shoot their own people and the people greets them with killings and other mudslime monkey shit.

I wish the coup had sucess, even our shitty media is talking shit about Erdogan.

Thanks. But Belarus has mortal punishment. This belt party reminds me Ukraine.

It is not. Even actual local ultraorthodox nationalists can throw eggs at same gays, but not fucking beheading kids on the streets. Such savagery that happened in Turkey is impossible here.

> ultranationalistic
if only it was
T___T
no we r multiculti

you say "but putin "defended" russians in ukraine"
i say "novorossia is dead and he betrayed local russians who believed his lies"

You mean Turkey. Bulgaria has slavs too.

Why do you think some country want to enter the eu?

Its shit

Now we can all agree turks and not even slightly better than arabs.

>if Ataturk were alive he'd spit on your faces

If my aunt had bollocks, she'd be my uncle. That man is buried six feet deep, hopefully has cancerous legacy will follow. Secularism has always been a cancer for Turkey, whereas Islam gave us the legitimate right to rule over people like yours for half a millennium.

>answering to some runaway islamshit erdogan troll

come on dude

Your inbred genes are showing.

He already knows he's a cuck. Why else would he flee from his glorious homeland if he didn't know it was a shithole?

This is not 15th century. The only people you can take of control now are turkomans in the northern Syria and Azerbaijan.

So what are you doing in a Christian country then, cuck? Could it be that Islam turned your own country into a shithole?

Feels good that Turkey is constantly experiencing suicide bombings out of the name of the Islam.

We have to show erdoğan this is our land, this country is still not a islamic shithole
I wonder how they can still call themselves "Turk" after killing those turkish soldiers

Nope, pic related

Nah man he's there to spread his cancerous faith.

Turks residing overseas should be attacked and killed in response to the suppression of the coup.

So how's the situation there now?

You're forgetting Cyprus, where the Greeks got taught another lesson. And we can control our airspace decently too, I'm sure you know about that.
The Netherlands is not a Christian country, the Dutch have no religion, if they say they do they're lying. At most they visit the church once a week, but break all the rules of their pathetic religion in the meantime. As a matter of fact, that's almost a universal truth for christcucks. Probably because their leader was such a weak-willed bastard. I'm sure Bulgaristan is a proud "Christian" country, meanwhile I can literally find every single woman of your country listen in some brothel.

What's even more disgusting is the support that western countries are giving these fuckers. Could we maybe not support people who think it's okay to behead and slaughter someone without a trial? Could we not support the man who used his influence over his fanatic followers to have a mob act as a meat shield out on the streets? Is that really too much to ask for?

Now you work in a kebab shop in holland

>muhhhhh erdogan my GOD i love u Ne Mutlu Turkum Diyene i luv turkey and erdogan will show us the way, insallah, the traitors who fled to Greece and all the others will suffer the judgement of the sultan .... I will forever suport u erdo

>Posting from my iPhone6 from Rotterdam, Netherlands, EU

Pretty sure some roaches were acting up in Germany as this was happening. They should be sent back to Turkey if they love their Erdogan that much.

Feels good that every big Dutch city is now a turk-moroccan-black condominium.

>I'm sure you know about that.
Yeah, you can shoot down defensless bomber that hadn't even any cover.
>Cyprus
Nope. Not gonna happen.

Feels good to know you shitskins make sure you cant escape your own hell.

>Not gonna happen.

You can't change the past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

>whereas Islam gave us the legitimate right to rule over people like yours for half a millennium.

Does Yaldabaoth's semen really taste this good?

>where the Greeks got taught another lesson

what lesson? The fact that nowadays the Turkish Cypriots have voted for a pro-union party because they got tired of their international seclusion?

good one

I mean you won't go any further. Nobody will let you to do that now.

Please don't come back to turkey and kill yourself asap
>if Ataturk were alive he'd spit on your faces
This is true, feels bad
Things will go back to normal, erdoğan is taking advance of it
He will say "we successfully suppressed the coup now vote for me" and people will forget everything he did

I love how those Islamshits suddenly lost all their smugness and will to protests when the rounds were incoming
Lmao

Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht. You are not welcome in these cities. How does that feel? How does it feel that you're outnumbered in your own cities? And it's getting better and better. Syrians are pouring in, we are breeding, whereas you people are dying of old age, you stopped breeding. This is OUR country now.

>we are breeding

so, you mean to tell me those bestiality vids on Sup Forums are actually your population breeding?

Things you learn on the internet!~

That's nice. I live in the suburbs of Utrecht and I never see a foreigner. When I go out foreigners dont get let into bars.

Only when I go to poor containment areas like kanaleneiland which is safely tucked away behind a bridge I come across foreigners living in their concrete glorified refugee camp they call home.

You will fled it once you become majority since it will become the same shithole as Turkey that you fled.

At least my country is not falling to your savage religion and your demon-god.

So sad...

Without the native Dutch people running the country, it'll just become another shithole like other Muslim majority countries (except oil rich ones). So I guess it'll become Poseidon land before it turns into caliphate

Exactly. We will find a new place. We will colonise it, populate it, dominate it, destroy it and then leave it. On to the next place, on to the next country, the next continent, until the world is ours. There's NOTHING you can do to stop it.

I don't believe you're a turk roleplaying faggot
Biraz türkçe konuşabilir misin?

>Literally comparing yourself to parasites
>Pretend to be a worst turk happy to see arabs coming
You almost trolled me on that one, Hanz.

>untill the world is dead
That's what you mean? You won't be able to maintain it livable.

>That's what you want?

Yes.

Nothing wrong with killing Arabs.

time to bomb their pathetic asses and reclaim Цapигpaд

So you are basically locust?

Turks actually dont breed more than Dutch people. And they form like less than 2% of the population. His taken over dpeech actually means he's waiting to be buttfucked by Antilleans, Moroccans, Poles and Surinamese people.

And the only minority groups with power are Germans and Indonesians. And Indonesians hate Muslims.

*we're taking over speech

>others were beheaded and others were thrown off the Bosporus bridges to die.
sauce or bullshit

you were all correct
this is new turkey now
i'm out gonna kms or summin bye

>all these Erdoğan supporting çomar

Atatürk must be turning in his grave.

Fuck islam, an absolute cancer of humanity.

That translation is completely wrong misleading

How can Erdogan find 2750 new qualified judges anyway?

Does he just pull them out of a local mosque?

Search the archives. Images of that were posted.

I have webms that go uploaded by the Associated Press and Reuters Twitter accounts that show that thing

I won't post them here