Little american girls promise their fathers and jesus of nazarath that they won't get a bf or have random fun

>Little american girls promise their fathers and jesus of nazarath that they won't get a bf or have random fun
>Then they marry their fathers in a faux wedding and their fathers become their bf's in the light of God

Seriously, WTF? How can you claim to be a first world country when the child protecting services do nothing to save those girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CCSeOwiHnI

hot

Muh freedoms

State caring about a basic safety and welfare of children is literally communism

Only retarded southerners do this.

Everyone else loses their virginity in college before getting married like normal people.

Protestants are funny people

>Southern united states
>human
pick one, they are fucking uneducated dumbasses

>Everyone else loses their virginity in college

you believe this?

nice

>ywn marry a pure virgin little girl

Either that or high school.

Otherwise you're either a loser, or too religious to enjoy sex in the first place.

WTF I love Singapore now!

Protestants are funny people, Catholics are kiddie diddlers.

No we aren't.

I wish my 12yo daughter would marry me. All she wants is casual sex.

These are likely Evangelists. They ought not tp be categorized with Protestants at all honestly. These guys take retardation to new, completely unseen levels.

And they make up a huge chunk of our voters and political activists.

Now you know why America sucks.

that's actually really sickening

wtf is wrong with you america

>Little american girls promise their fathers and jesus of nazarath that they won't get a bf or have random fun
>Then they marry their fathers in a faux wedding and their fathers become their bf's in the light of God

>Little Nordic girls promise their African and Arab refugees that they won't get a Scandinavian bf or have monogamous relationships
>Then they get pregnant out of wedlock in a faux relationship and their governments become burdened with the cost of supporting single mothers in the light of the fall of European civilization.

The lesser evil.

The majority of pedophiles are catholic priests LOL

I wonder if they pointed the black part or if that's his colour.
LOL IKKKKR LMAO XDDDD

>the 'murrican fantasizes about race-mixing and/or cuckolding
And literally no one was surprised.

>american fantasy
european reality

You don't seem to realize that you're speaking of countries that have a tiny fraction of your percentage of negroes and who are influenced by your degeneration to much lesser degrees than you, the source.

>american fantasy
european reality

>catholics worship babylonian goddeses like easter

>Yanks actually think their is such a thing as a "rapture"

If they're drinking beer and speak German, they're fine, uezs.

That's fucked up on so many levels. Religious people are cancer.

>posts an american fantasy
Learn to recognize obvious fakes, monkey boy.

But you were supposed to save christianity not degenerate it.

This right here. you'd expect Americans of all people to wrap their heads around the concept of assimilation

It's fake, but I'm assuming they don't exactly teach critical thinking in Favelazil