I don't feel safe anymore in my own country and all those immigrants make me fell like I'm the minority

I don't feel safe anymore in my own country and all those immigrants make me fell like I'm the minority.
Poland is like the only country in Europe which still has some common sense. My grandpa was from Silesia and I heard they are pretty tolerant when it comes to Germans. Thought about moving to Breslau/ Wroclaw, I could finish studying there.

Does anyone have some information about or even lives in Wroclaw? Would be nice to know about how they think about Germans moving there and the situation in general

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/gp/127182102@N08/s0919m
youtube.com/watch?v=dfCIfCLZcF0
youtube.com/watch?v=KmJjx4xu-38
instantstreetview.com/@56.955232,24.141815,136.2h,-0.03p,1z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actual Silesians don't live in Wrocław though, but that shouldn't be a problem, it's not like anyone would harass you in any way for being German. I'd personally recommend Poznań - culturally the closest city to Germany in Poland. Well connected with Berlin (A2 motorway), German speakers are in huge demand on the job market

We built a wall

>I don't feel safe anymore in my own country
Now you know how americans who don't have the luxury of living in all white areas feel.

Most Germans go to Hungary now.

> all those immigrants make me fell like I'm the minority
So what? Are minorities treated badly or something?

no, but Muslims are shit

Okay thanks, I'll check it out.

I feel you, this just fucking sucks... I've never been much of a nazi but I think this situation is very similar of how it started back then

So, you're okay with being outnumbered?

> So, you're okay with being outnumbered?
Demographics change over time, it's a normal thing uezs.

Go cry more Michel

Now prepare yourself to suck some more dicks, it's time already.

My friend is living in Budapest
He says that there are more blacks than in germany
But its quite cheap
He doesnt work 2000 euros monthly from his parents and he lives like a hikkimori
He doesnt even cook

>Does anyone have some information about or even lives in Wroclaw?

Wrocław is already filled with shitskins, niggers and all kind of exotic people.

Only if you're people are as moronic to prefer population replacement via immigrants rather than state policies designed to increase birth rates amongst the current population currently residing inside it.

Like Canada.

Thats why he should live in Kattowitz or Posen

But the immigrants need help.

Why should I sacrifice myself and the country my family rebuilt to help people who are incapable of running their own shit?

Wroclaw gnomes were cute. I wish I had more time to explore

They are only "incapable of running their own shit" because of Western imperialism. Read a book that is not Mein Kampf.

Living in a country with a lot of foreigners is fun like fuck. I enjoy it very much. I love seeing niggers, brownskins and generally people who look differently than Poles. They are usually nice and cause no harm and no problems at all. That's maybe because those who come to my city are middle class. I see more of them year by year. I would gladly see only foreigners here who would somehow replace Poles in 100%. It would be rollercoster, total fun...

> I hate immigrants so I become an immigrant.
Nice double standards.

are ypu that russian from eastern germany?

Oh and they need some white saviour to fix them? That's actually a very racist attitue Hans. Go fuck yourself.

They can help themselves. When 3rd worlders are intelligent, skilled, and upset about the shithole around them, they have a good chance of just ending up in a western country.

But they should have stayed home and helped their country. It's unethical to rob the 3rd world of their most brilliant minds.

The first world will

NEVER

EVER

be able to support the 3 billion hungry mouths who will only procreate more if they had enough to eat anyway.

No, I'm not.

are just baitposts

Polish and German culture are very similar, or at least much more similar than germany and islam.... but I don't really know anymore

>I don't feel safe anymore in my own country
Stop watching news and exaggerate things. Germany is still one of the safest cunts on earth.

Why isn't Finland or Estonia shit then? We were oppressed by you (Germanics) for centuries.

And 30% of their young people are not Germans anymore.

>finland
>opressed by germany

What's the difference if people around you are German or not? They all pay taxes, buy, consume, have dreams and want to have good life. I would give a lot to make my country a place where at least 50% of citizens are immigrants. I enjoy every non-Polish person i see here.

Germanic people that include Swedes. Also Finnish civil war was actually an event heavily assisted by Germany and Soviet Union, the same thing that is now going on in the Middle East.

It doesn't automatically make the country unsafe.
And i'm pretty sure that statistic you posted is true only for a few biggest cities.

>They all pay taxes
nope
>have dreams and want to have good life
Their dreams and good life = Islam

This desu. Immigrants aren't bad if they atleast have some similarities with the host.

come home white man

Don't care about safety that much, I just don't want to live in a Muslim country. I want to feel like I'm part of the whole community, I don't want to live among these parallel societies. It's creepy how there for example are hundreds of Muslim women living in my neighborhood who even refuse to make an eye contact with me. And they call us, Finns, antisocial. I want to live in Finland and he wants to live in Germany, you can move to Dubai or Saudi Arabia for example if you want to live in a safe Muslim country.

If you lived in a monoethnical country where everybody looks the same, you would understand me very well. Every exotic person i see here is a pleasant experience.

t. Wrocław proxy

yeah I'm sure a kraut would want to live in poorer country instead of moving to let's say Netherlands if he really wanted to emigrate

pretty much all the other immigrants than Muslims integrate in 2 generations if they're not a vast majority

Our cultures are nothing alike Grzegorz no German considers you his equal.

>Netherlands

Not OP, but why would anyone move from one liberal muslim flooded shithole to another?

Being monoethnic doesn't mean that you couldn't travel. There isn't nothing special in different looking people to me even though I lived in a 100% white and Finnish town for my entire childhood.

this

>moving to a foreign country to escape foreigners

But Wrocław is not exactly a 100% Polish and monoethnical place as you surely imagine it and as it was 10 or 20 years ago. A lot of foreign students, workers (almost 40k from Ukraine only), residents, businessmen

flickr.com/gp/127182102@N08/s0919m

Try movingbout of the ghetto, poorfag

You are a racist.
You don´t have to feel like that, all people are humans

Spic.

I would pray this too if I was mexican...

Near from where i live there are neighboors that make you feel like a foreigner in your own country. It is annoying.

Damn, it looks beautiful.

Hmm...

Seriously, what the shabbos goy major is doing is criminal.
youtube.com/watch?v=dfCIfCLZcF0
youtube.com/watch?v=KmJjx4xu-38

>Damn, it looks beautiful.

It looks less beautiful from first person perspective

instantstreetview.com/@56.955232,24.141815,136.2h,-0.03p,1z

Welcome to our world, I have never felt safe in this garbage dumpster of a cuntry

>I don't feel safe in my own country
Pffft boy I never felt safe in my country.

But now I live here

Meme on, doofus.

looks cozy to me

You're clearly not a real german you're either diaspora or some shitskin.

THIS

It is impossible to assimilate Jews. Poland tried for 1000 years, and we managed to do it only with 10% of their population here. But Jews don't try to convert other people to judaism by force.

It's their fault for not having enough kids.

In let's say last 5 years lots of shitskins moved here, and i don't feel like you, and i grew up in Zagreb where i couldn't see a black person untill my highschool years, not just black but any other than croats, and now when they are coming here at this rates like they do i don't like it' ,it's too fast, they are gathering around the squares and bus/train stations and you do not have a feeling like it's safe, it's not like in america where most of blacks live mixed with whites, have jobs, speak language, no, those are scum.

Do you personally feel affected by the migrant crisis or did you just fell for Sup Forums memes?

If it's not the former then I strongly suggest rethinking your plans, the difference in QoL between Poland and Germany is pretty sharp (especially if you're from Western or Southern Germany)

why should population increase?

Just move to Norway or Denmark, they do have many immigrants there of course but now their immigration laws are so strict that harmful immigration will be very minor from now on.

Because they were told by tv population decrease is armaggedon.

You realise you will become a literal minority if you move to Poland, compared to feel like a minority in Germoney?

Because then when your old you don't get any welfare benefits you Yuros love. You'll be an old man living on pennies because you didn't have any children to support you and the rest of the money goes to muslims and niggers

But how does immigration help with all the of the countries with high unemployment like Japan? Isn't that a biggest burden on the system?

I meant Spain.

but there aren't jobs anymore, it's better not to take in more unemployed people

well competing for jobs is already unsustainable in Japan, they don't need more people

100% german, maybe a bit polish but I guess thats ok.

>Prussian.

>Being outnumbered in your own fucking country by immigrants
>A good thing
Nice kek man.

>So, you're okay with being outnumbered?
that's some legit phobia right there
no srsly one day everyone will look sexy like brazilians
just get used to it and stop living in the past

>Poland

TOP KEK

Go to a livable place with friendly people and an actual culture
I'm fucking off to Mexico soon as I iron out the details with my job

same here 2bh
all foreigners are pretty based here from Chadians and Ghanians to Bosnians

you don't need to pay them hundreds of euros a month for nothing

Poland ain't to bad, thinking about fleeing there in a few years

flee to Åland, they haven't taken in a single refugee because they want to keep their island purely Swedish

well we don't here they come for work
they bring us good food and good services 2bh
most Libyans suck at handy work so its 90% foreigners doing that stuff like working at a bakery or in a construction site

>I don't feel safe anymore in my own country and all those immigrants make me fell like I'm the minority
So you're starting to get an idea of how blacks feel in the United States

Much closer to Poland thou,

But yeah, Åland would be better culturally for me.

that's the significant difference, we don't even have jobs available so the ones who come here come here because of the free money, most immigrants coming here from developing countries can't find a job even if they wanted because we have hundreds of thousands of educated Finns jobless atm.

It doesn't and it is. Spain is a mess that has bigger issues than immigration though. I was refering to countries like Germany and Italy where the birth rates are poor, Italy's is 0.7 last I checked.

>Åland will in 15 years be more or less populated by swedish nationalist

ayy

Also smaller Finnish bilingual towns are almost 100% white atm and will be for decades, Finland is in the same situation as Sweden in the 90-80s.

Spain also have a shit birth rate but what is the point of bringing immigrants if there are no jobs? Not to mention all the immigrants that don't want to work and settle for welfare.

It's the most Swedish place on earth atm I guess, the largest minority is the Finnish speaking 5%. In the pic those percentages are numbers of Swedish speakers in Finnish municipalities, Ahvenanmaa = Åland.

Population Replacement. They get dumber people that they can swindle and control and the "nazi" problem is solved. You must remember that in Europe Nazi's are still seen as a threat

>I'm fucking off to Mexico

kek

Do you honestly think Chinese people would look anything like Brazilians 500 years from now?

>Poland ain't to bad, thinking about fleeing there in a few years

You guys say that you want to move to Poland but you don't even ask if we want you here. We already swim here in Ukrainians and they seem to be perfect immigrants. What would we need here an arrogant trash from the West of any race or nationality at all? You bring only trouble.

it's kind of a shithole, move to Poznan instead.

Shut the fuck up.

What jobs?
Can I fake a degree and move there? (Never went to Uni)

lots of things will happen in 500 years
by that time there would probs be a global central government and we are already discussing immigrant policy towards actual aliens

What a sickening thought a world with nothing but Mulattoes and chinks

I didn't ask for all the poles in Sweden

>but you don't even ask if we want you here.
Considering our demographics we do want them here.