ITT Your countrymen that are more famous in other countries

Starting off with this numpty

Other urls found in this thread:

rtvslo.si/zabava/druzabna-kronika/tajna-poroka-slavoja-zizka-s-30-let-mlajso-novinarko/312112
youtube.com/watch?v=l6_z2gEJCeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate him so much

Agreed

OH COME ON

John Oliver is such a cunt. I guess I's be ok with him if every "enlightened" person who watched him didn't go "OMG HE IS SO FUNNY AND RIGHT I MEAN COME ON GUYS ITS 2016"

Nikola Tesla, very popular in Serbia and the West

ITS 2016 AND EVERYONE STILL HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME

He was Canadian

Rammstein

Who was that American guy on Doctor Who?

Trudeau
No seriously you guys talk about him way more than anyone here

I don't know about other countries, so does Sup Forums count? I don't think I've seen him on television more than twice in my life.

We're talking about irl though mate, pretty sure no one talks about Trudeau outside of Sup Forums.

Wait, wait... He has a wife?

He's extremely unlikable. He also does that personal internet army shit. Well, his writers do. The writer strike a while back showed all the hosts are just hacks reading off a screen.

>Literally who actor in Britain with failed small movies

Mega star outside Britain

>He has a wife
rtvslo.si/zabava/druzabna-kronika/tajna-poroka-slavoja-zizka-s-30-let-mlajso-novinarko/312112
That one was the third of four (so far). He has a thing for younger ones, it seems.

The guy in the picture

He's an inspiration for all weird ugly men then, myself included.

That's actually kind of cool though if i were him i'd be happy to be a nobody in the UK but famous around the globe so i can be a normal dude at home and a star across the pond

>have horrible lisp
>speak English with a horrible accent
>spout meme nonsense mixing marxism and movies
>gets a bunch of women to marry him

Justin Bieber I guess idk

i know for a fact he was on Graham Norton Show, and i bet he's a guest on many other shows too. so no.

the correct answer is Jacky Mao.

The one British actor who should be popular around the globe and not this hack should be this guy.

Behemot's frontman. Ppl didin't know him for shit until he started to date local pop "star"

please take that gigantic faggot back

Was mildly put off when a co-worker started referencing his show, stopped halfway through, said "you watch him right? I figured you do, you seem like the kinda guy -" and prattled on.

She meant it as a compliment, so there's that.

Never trust a British celebrity who is more famous in America than he is in his home country.
There's usually a good reason they didn't make it here.

Nah mate, you yanks seem to love him. Most people here hate him with a fucking passion.

dr who is pretty popular outside of the uk though

What about craig ferguson?
Seems like a pretty cool guy for the most part.

This is very, very true

>Never trust a British
Goes without saying.

>says the russian

Maybe it's just the English then

Is it popular in Sweden?

I wouldn't say popular, but there's a fair amount of people watching it.

I've seen this photo a million times and it still makes me laugh

Never heard of this guy until I saw him on Top Gear a bunch of times and heard him on BBC radio while listening to streams.

>they don't like Craig Ferguson
If only we here on Sup Forums could be as charismatic and alpha as he is
youtube.com/watch?v=l6_z2gEJCeg

>implying the jocks will be british much longer

Paz Lenchantin

the only reason John Oliver isn't known in UK is because he left early on to be on the Daily Show. If he hadn't left he'd be another known face on those comedy panelshows, I'm positive

she has nice feet :3
post more maricon

Julie Gonzalo

who are the other people

Yung Lean
The guys in Miike Snow
The Knife

Super popular in the US, and the fact that he was in weeping angel episodes helps a lot

Olivia Hussey

the black guy is the one on the it crowd
right is david mitchell

i dont know the 2nd from the left, but other 2 are David Mitchell and Richard Ayoade, well known british comedians.

longstory short - John Oliver was a member of Footlights in Cambridge, which is a surefire way to get into british televison

I literally cannot think of any Dutch celebrity that is known outside of this country, except for some generic EDM fags

AFAIK it doesn't air on a single channel here

Elementary, Selfridge etc. is the most popular British stuff at the moment. Midsomer Murders is always popular too

Murder She Wrote, Poirot, Miss Marple, Keeping Up Appearances run ad infinitum on some more obscure Swedish channels

didnt recognize them. richard webb is better. was he their friend back then too?

>richard webb

i assume you mean robert webb. he was also in footlights , yes.

yeah him

A awful lot of people watch stuff online, grandpa. How many channels air [worthwhile] anime for instance?

Russia is on of the worst warmonger throughout all of European history.

pretty good actor
t.only watched dr who and broadchurch