Do russians hate Ukraine?

Do russians hate Ukraine?

Why can't eastern europe be friendly?

Nice Webm,Putin under a Proxy
Now go fuck yourself

Now go fuck yourself

It's more total lack of respect than hate. If my data is correct ofc.

The propaganda machine works absolutely flawless. Russians hate or love whoever it tells them to.
So the answer you are looking for is - yes, as of this moment of time russians hate Ukraine.

They were our brothers 3 years ago. Now they are worse than Hitler

>So the answer you are looking for is - yes, as of this moment of time russians hate Ukraine

Is this 2014 still? I'd assumed most people would have forgotten about Ukraine by now.

there goes my data
but actually it's bit better for hohols. Hate is way less painfull than being just despised

Thing are going shitty here, so puppets from the tv yell LOOK AT UKRAINE THEY'RE SO FUCKED UP, THANKS GOD WE HAVE SAINT TZAR VLADIMIR, HALLELUJAH!

There is nothing wrong with hating on niggers.

Fuck off retarded yank you wouldn't understand

You should check on some russian news website's comments section. Every single piece of even the most distant information immediately turns into a Ukraine themed flame war.

Elobarate on how and why shitty please. I like to hear this stuff for some reason :^)

fuck off trash, heil Putin.

shieeet, there goes my bed time tale as well
u ain't no cutie Russia

y-you too...

Get fucked.

Economy have finaly fucked up after oil crisis and no one is doing anything about it. Corruption are enormous as always, officials do whatever they want with no consequences. Some crazy antihuman laws have adopted and no one cares cuz IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO TO EUROPE TRAITOR LOOK AT UKRAINE YOU WNAT REVOLUTION HERE FUCK YOU.

You won the battle Russia, but you won't last like this forever,. You'll complain someday and that day I will be there hearing everything clearly.
Poland off

"By 1980, I will show you the last priest!"

-- Nikita Khrushchev

Welp...

But instead of religion there was communist party, so not a big difference.

They are basically the same race

Kek

>hohols pretending to be ruskies
Pls.
>russia hate ukraine
Where? All I see is buttmad hohols who is the first one to hate ruskies.
>мocкaлякy нa гyлякy
>ктo нe cкaчe тoт мacкaль
>я бyдy peзaть pycню
>никoгдa мы нe бyдeм бpaтьями
And constant butthurt about holodomor shit which never happend in the first place.
Do you imbeciles realize how pathethic you look? Who in their mind behave like a golddigging slut to enter EU?Who the fuck even wants in EU? You are fucking retards.

Russian orthodox church is very rich and has very big influence

They think by joining the EU they'll instantly become rich and everyone will have an iPhone and a Porsche.

Now go fuck yourself

I love them. I even have relatives there

when did Slavs start to look like American hipsters?