Do you liek Latvia?

Do you liek Latvia?

Gib potato first, then we can talk.

Fuck, why am I not asleep...

Do you want mashed potato, potato pancakes, fried potato, potato salad, potato soup, or potato beer?

I don't disliek it for sure. I had Latvian pal when I lived in London, so overall I guess I liek Latvia.

Latvia want PLC? promise we will treat you well

Yes. Second best neighbor.

why, thank you
You rly didn't have too

potato wends

I went to Jurmala once and thought I would bath in the sea. It was august. I couldn't put a toe in the water.

Riga is beautiful. Marketplace is huge. But there are too many russians whores. I loved the cooking though. I went to the opera thinking it was a fancy rich thing, I was positively surprised by the fact that the public was rather common and they seem very expert in music.

At the end of my trip I think I could tell if citizens were russians or latvians.

No, I loathe Latvia with every fiber in my being.

is k

The Latvian flag is red and white after the colours of the Vendi, Wends that did not join in the Slavic ethnogenesis. Several toponyms refer to this tribe which existed up to the high middle ages: Ventpils, the Venta river, Cēsis which German name is Wenden.

Interestly, the only other Balto-Slavic country which used the colours of the Wends, red and white, is Poland.

I do but most russians hate u cuz of propaganda.

It's kinda hilarious that Russians could get worked up over this little cute Latvia

Optic cables getting edgy again :DDD

>Yes. Second best neighbor

Who is the best?

we are, fuck off

>I could tell if citizens were russians or latvians.
Curious, I was under the impression this was a gift with which only resident Balts were blessed with.

Wew, a talking potato detected.

fuck scatvia

you won't take away my place in heart of Russia, ice-nigger

If counting water borders I would say Japan cause of import, if not then probably you.

Pippeli

But.. there is Belarus between us, Poland.

>At the end of my trip I think I could tell if citizens were russians or latvians.

oh thats very simple. russians are latvians who still respect own past. latvians are russians who refuse to talk russian and pretend to be something else

You are technically on war with your best neighbor, if it ia Japan.

Which basicly gives us a lot of options

oh fuck you, I don't care anymore
[upset mode on]

Königsberg

Kaliningrad much? Just say iit, you don;t love us anymore.

Spot on.
Method works in other Baltic countries as well.

actually Królewiec

Karaliaučius*

Latvia is ok.

Riga is a beautiful city, Jurmala is nice.

Roads are shit and traffic is suicidal.

Rightful Polish clay.

color me suprised

Take any word
Add *ius or *auskis

You have invented Lithuanian!

I always forget about it.
Anyway, I love Rzeczpospolita , Poland.

Riga was once the biggest city of Sweden

WE

delet this

:* I love you too Russia

Latvia is Bestvia

Yes
They are like the peru of lithuania.

Shut up east-lander

did me best

lol, it;s beautyfull. Lets stick it to the fridge

It that true that most people at Riga know Russian? Can I find a decent job there?

Russians are not welcome to my future home-city

Yes, you GiB tall basketball players

Latvia seems like the least loved of the three baltics, why?

I want to sleep on ukrainian titties so baaaad

the middle child effect? lithuania being the big bro, estonia being the small one and latvia.. well.. middle

Why would you go there? The further to West the richer, right?
Tell me about your family, user.

Well, I'm just like every other kid - want to kill my father and impregnate my mother.

We in italy generally like the baltics, despite the fact a lot of our contrymen go up there for acting up and doing shit on their vacations, what have given us a bad name among some of your locals

Your culture is ancient and your people are generally kind, I like that

But I must say here on Sup Forums many people from latvia are shitposters and rude, I posted some questions about kaliningrad on /balt/ the other day and anyone bothered answering me but a latvian guy saying he wouldnt answer me, but on the other hand here am I now being the bigger person and answering your question

Best regards, my shitposter friends from /balt/

Because Sweden is a hellhole that will collapse in a awful way in the soon future

>I posted some questions about kaliningrad on /balt/
there's your problem. it's a region no one has a clue about. it might as well not exist at all. all we generally know about it is that it used to be glorious köningsberg, but the russians (like always and everywhere) turned it to complete shit and now there's like some military base, navy base and commieblocks...

Nah, I think it's going be alright in Sweden

>their
who are you actually?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are funny comrade

Yeah, but they didnt even bother saying me that, bud :/

Thank you for the information, guess you were the baltic guy that I should have asked about it

What?

You said "their|" about Swedes, so I guess u ain't one, is that correct?

No, I'm a ethnic swede from Småland

fair enough