Culture Pals - /cp/

The writings stay edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your language and flirting skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share stories, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zh_p20lHqtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are spanish qt's shit tier? Should I get Latina's?

Second for Ukrainian qt being offline for 9 days

Only if you like your women moustached.

russian qt wants to talk with me on skype
i am shit at talking irl and dont wanna spill spaghetti and scare her off

what do guys?

Just do it. It will be good practice and even if you fuck up its only the internet its not a big deal.

Smile and laugh, also tease her just a little.
Or just say your mic is broke and only type to her.

Does being blonde help or is any kind of white right to third world qts

Being blonde seems to help a lot with brown girls, otherwise not really.

This girl I've been messaging spilled inhuman amounts of spaghetti today.
She wanted to make a separate group in her contacts list for all the people she knows from online.
What she accidentally did was make a WhatsApp group CHAT with all those contacts entitled "interpals and tinder".

Now she totally outed herself that she's got a whole bunch of guys she's talking to from interpals as well as she's using tinder to find guys. Most of them were American numbers

I know where you come from but she's one of the best I found
I really don't want to lose her
I might try to find other girls practice with first

>Or just say your mic is broke and only type to her.
That's a good one
I'll tell her it's broken and I need to order new one
and meanwhile practice talking with other qts untill I feel I am ready

Thanks for suggestions bros

post feet
tips for getting feet pics

Damn. Hopefully you weren't too invested in her. What cunt?

>argie qt says she wants to have a 'serious' relationship with me
>doesn't want to leave her country unless it's for some place in Europe

This was over before it even started, wasn't it?

>feet

Any of you guys ever visited your qt?

Fucking yes. I flew down to Sweden just to find out tthat it was my qts brother that was interested in me.

Kek
Did you take a screenshot of that?

Just tell her that if she goes to Europe she'll get caught in the middle of a bombing, civil war, or some shit like that.

I've gotten feet pics from every single girl I've been close with.

It's as easy as saying "show me your feet"

Yeah, one of my old qts I visited. Lived with her in her apartment for 2 weeks, slept with her every night

>he fell for the feet meme

What's next? Armpits?

but why

Yeah, she doesn't seem to care much about that. All I know is that she's completely abhorrent to the idea of moving to Canada for some reason.

How did you not fall in love

Nope. I like feet. So what? I got a girl to try on her different pairs of high heels and show me them

Why not?

I did fall in love with her. She didn't fall in love with me though.
I just wasn't how she expected me to be or something, we didn't "click" how she expected

So that was that

Sorry to hear man, must have been a pain. I came home from mine yesterday. She fell in love with me madly, I'm skyping with her now.

I've been in a long distance relationship with a Parisian qt for 6 months and we used to see each other 1-2 times every month. This was quite easy since there is a direct 3h train connection between my city and Paris, I used to rent Airbnb flats there since I couldn't stay at her place because she lived with her parents (who ever didn't know about me). Money was not an issue though since I inherited over 300k€ from my grandpa some years ago.
She left me two weeks ago because "she couldn't handle the distance anymore" and I haven't gotten over it yet. This bitch has probably cucked me with some local already....
My advice, if you visit your qts stay cold, fuck her like mad and don't ever fall for her. Ldr's don't last and end up being very painfull.

I think I fell for her. Dunno though, many people seem to blame problems in their LDR on the distance, even though such problems occour in normal relationships too. I think that's why 'so many fail'.

how do I even talk to these people

>I flew down to Sweden just to find out tthat it was my qts brother that was interested in me.
Lmao it's story time bro

details

Well stay deluded if you want but there's only way to make LDR's. You both need to have future and realistic plans on living in the same place in the future. If you are not sure about that, either you or she will give up some day eventually.
Where does your at live? Did you take a plane to visit her?

*one way to make LDR's work

really enjoying talking to a norwiegian girl. interesting person.
problem is, she doesn't have a profile picture and now wants to video chat. bit scared she'll be absolutely disgusting.

We're working on it. She lives in Lithuania, so I obviously took a plane to visit her. The tickets are pretty cheap, luckily.

If she is really Norwegian there is a low risk she is disgusting-tier. Why don't you ask her for her whatsapp or facebook first?

Be my German bf

Literally just told a girl to try on some high heels and show me her feet.

This feet thing is too easy.

are you cute?

it's likely a guy

so?

No.

oh well

Wanna see my feet, user?

Even if you were a 9/10 grill I wouldn't accept, Johnny, I won't ever consider someone living more than 10km away from me. I don't even know why I keep visiting Interpals though...

>Ldr's don't last and end up being very painfull.
I think they do. You just have to constantly be working to make that long distance a short distance. You have a 'grace period' of a year or so, by which one point one person or the other will just get fed up with the situation.

Honestly I wouldn't even consider a German-French relationship long distance. Try dating someone from Asia.

Are you in Michigan? I'd love to meet ya :3

from this

Two years probably is the absolute minimum as to when I can live together with my qt. I really hope it'll work out ;_;

...to this

jealous?

Kevin, stop it you look like a hozer

>from a child to a kiddo that boasts to internet virgins and robots

Jealous of what, exactly?

thoughts?

Of being a Faggot.

You look like a bum, probably too dumb to string together a sentence.

A very important factor is the country or cultural background of your qt.
Asian qts are in most of the cases very commited to their relationships while French women like to be independent and "free". Should have believed the stereotypes before.
Also Asian women, especially on Interpals, are golddiggers or green card seekers who won't ever give up on the lonely permavirgin white guy sitting in front of his computer on the other side of the world.

Where in Germany do you live?

Stuttgart but you won't find me on IP in case you want to look for my profile.

So feminist sluts, basically.

There's definitely a lot of green card seekers on there, particularly from Thailand, Philippines & Indonesia, but you just have to do a good job at filtering out these types.

desu I would never have a thing with those independent partying 'having fun' types to begin with, long distance or not

>Stuttgart
wew lad

Fugg, why do all Germ anons live so close to me? Is our south so autistic?

Do you want to be my kraut bf instead?

It's still the best part of Germany.

Post your maps of qt looks by country. Here's a template

honestly not true at all
asian girl I've been talking to leaves for long periods of time pretty often, she's pretty busy and clearly has a life beyond all this.

yeah it's a stereotype basically, you also gotta be blind if you don't see that a girl is a golddigger on the long term

Post profile and I will be your foreign bff

The Murrican doesn't respond, maybe I can be your foreign bf tonight?

I'm beginning to struggle juggling all these qts. And the worst bit is 3 irl qts have suddenly materialised seemingly out of nowhere and now I'm completely lost. My Italian has told me we'd be the perfect couple, my Israeli says she loves me, my German is moving to city just up road from me because I recommended it, and the worst bit is that desu I kind of want more qts. Bit miffed that my Spanish harem has dissolved and I only have 2 Latin qts.

Also fun fact my Argentine qt is whiter than me, kek the memes are real

>tfw people uglier than me have qts and I don't
how do I do this

mate you're in over your head if a girl is moving fucking country to see you and you're looking for more
you're not an alpha lad, you can't do that

Get the German. She doesn't move there for the weather.

Turn on your regional slang since I'm In texas is use texan and southern slang and it works great. Ain't gonna show any y'all till I get something sweeter than tea . I'm the guy that is a 6/10 I got acne and a chubby face but I get it going famalam.
;:^)

Have been offline for 1 day, went online and had 9 views.
Never happened to me.

Show us the Jewess

this is straight from a fake korean profile isn't it?

>i very want go to south korea

sounds like the usual vapid koreaboo cunt on this website.

what's wrong with this fucking site? I can't login. This website is all bugged up.

On my way to visit muh qt

Thank you /cp/

Try another browser.
And yes, the site is fucked up.

>just fuck my shit up

Good luck, where's she from?

>tfw no turkish qt

They are either not interested in me, or they don't speak english.

>tfw a turkish girl messaged me
you can barely see her face in her profile pic though
>tfw 90 percent of my views are slav girls who are out of my league

I forgot to respond but if you post bfile, I can be your bf

Nightly reminder that /lodie /jessieonmyway and /claytonsomedude are best qts

We face chat bb

opinions?

If that is how our relationship will be, I don't want it... I want to be loved, not forgotten verdammt!

Slav rape baby/10

youtu.be/zh_p20lHqtA

you look very slavic

You might be fit and shit but you got a jaw that looks like a shovel tbqhf you know what I mean.

I'd cuddle with you.

Cheeki breeki/10

Wow, really nice boy.

t. Homosexual

Pls, I'm a good bf
I can prove it to you if you give ne a chance.