Tonight, I'm gonna drink for the first time, my friends invited me to a soirée and there will be a lot of alcool...

Tonight, I'm gonna drink for the first time, my friends invited me to a soirée and there will be a lot of alcool, but I've never drunk any alcool before
How should I drink to not be drunk ?

if you never drank before youre gonna get drunk off of practically nothing

Even a single glass of whisky ?

>flag
It's a trap m8. They're gonna behead you as soon as you pick up your glass.

Wait 15 mins after every drink and drink glass of water after every drink too.

100% guarantee eastern europe tested. You will het drunk but in the morning your head will not be exploding

yea, thats like 4 shots

it doesnt come on immediately so just pace yourself

just get fucking drunk as hell bitch nigga

This man knows whats up, drink loads of water to avoid the dreaded hangover.

I don't think my friends are cool

How about a way to not be drunk at all (I've already heard aout the water mixed with alcool to avoid hangover)

15 minutes like the post above ?

kek

Unless you are a lightweight, I doubt you will get drunk off of one. Drink water and eat food, that will will slow it down. And do not just drink to do it, space it out and drink to enjoy it. And if you do not want to drink high alcoholic drinks, get a bitch drink.

the essential part of not getting too drunk is to begin with strong alcohol and the dilute it with beer/wine between glasses. take one glass whiskey or vodka then go behind the corner and chug a beer down. that will take the alcohol level from 40% down to a little bit more than 4%. this way you can outdrink your mates and avoid being humiliated.

I'm 95 kilos, so I can try 2 or 3 ?
Eating seems also a good idea

If you've never drank before you will feel it, no matter what. And you'll probably get drunk off of very few

eating is a counterproductive idea because food absorbs alcohol and it spends more time in your body. what you should do is smoke tobacco. it will boost your metabolism a lot and you will be less drunk faster.

I don't think 40% exist in this country, the beer play the role of water ?

Nah, don't mix water with alcohol - that's literally worse than pleb tier. Many people add two drops of distilled water (at most) to scotch/whisky but they're not trying to dilute it.
Eat something in between sips. You won't get drunk as easily.

Though not the first time I drank, when I turned 21 everyone I knew came out to get me drunk. Everyone brought something different. I mixed every single kind of alcohol.

Long story short I almost died 3 times that night and couldn't move for 2 days. Woke up with people I've never met before in my room.

Be careful.

>I'm 95 kilos
Fatty detected

Drinking hungry is worst idea ever

>the beer play the role of water ?
exactly, but instead of shocking your body with 0% alcohol you consume a light alcohol so your body is liek, alright.. this is a known thing for me already, i'm not gonna go into shock

shut up! :D

No.

Don't drink beer. It just makes you pee and it tastes terrible.

Just go for vodka lemon. Then you still get cool guy cred while drinking your lemonade.

I'm 1m86 I don't look fat

I really don't want to try this

It can last with a lot of food the whole night (from 10pm to 6am ) ?

So I should drink water or eat ?

eat something before drinking

alcohols strike way harder when drunk on an empty stomach

it's unlikely you'll like it at first, though, just like a guy who has never drunk coffee would like the taste of coffee it on its first try Alcohols like ruhm, whisky or vodka are not really easy for those who never tried it before. Cocktails are often easier to drink, as they often have a more "sugary" or "fruity" taste.

>So I should drink water or eat ?
Both. You don't have to guzzle water from a garden hose - just stay hydrated.

Don't drink on an empty stomach.

if you eat then you will get sleepy because your body will think that it's now time to go into absorption mode, try to avoid food like it was another ramadan

If you drink a lot of alcohol your brain gets dehydrated. So you get a headache the next day.

That's why people suggest to drink enough water. So you won't get a hangover.

eat before
take high% alcohol slow,sip it
it takes a bit longer to get that initatial hit ,but once its on, you won't sober up soon,considering you prob had a drink after your first

if you drink beer just don't overdo it
eat in between

When you get home, drink water until you think youll throw up then pause then drink water again
have a bottle of water near your bed if you wake up thirsty

welcome to the haram club m8

t.chronic alcoholic

/4ch

btw to add
i don't like to drink a lot of water when im drinking cause alcohol inhibits ADH hormone which pretty much prevents you from pissing

thats why i do it after
but if you have acces to toilet ez, and don't care that you are getting up every 20 mins to piss you can drink water whenever

Drink water, m8

>drink water until you think youll throw up then pause then drink water again
You know there is this thing called water poisoning.

You know shit about drinking

yeah its 10 liters per day
good luck holding 10l of water in your belly

Being drunk is overrated.
It makes you sick and you feel like shit in the morning. Needless to talk about the remaining taste of booze that's in your mouth the next day too.

Don't mix alcohols, if you started to drink whisky stick to it, and don't drink to much because you probably won't handle it well. Just have a bunch of beers and see how you go.

don't ever EVER mix drinks
don't drink on an empty stomach,make sure to stay hydrated and don't drink very fast
if you puke make sure to puke outside since nobody wants to clean up your smelly disgusting shit

Ask for single malt scotch. Sip it slowly. Roll it around your tongue and mouth to explore the flavors.

If it tastes like a burning tire, it's too smokey.
If it taste like swamp and it burns the enamel off your teeth, it's too peaty

Don't pour it on water or add ice unless there are Scotsmen around.

user speaks the truth

this, drink at least the same amount of water as you do alcohol
>How about a way to not be drunk at all (I've already heard aout the water mixed with alcool to avoid hangover)
yea, easy, dont drink alcohol
you know its not a health drink and people dont drink it for the taste

No, that's being wasted
Being drunk is nice, learn 2 self control

Daily reminder alcohol is wost than heroin

Why would you go drinking if you don't want to get drunk? At the very least you would want to get a nice buzz to be in on the fun...
user, just man up and don't drink at all, ask for a Coca-Cola with ice so you can keep a low profile and be prepared to get some ribbing, leave soon (2 hours tops) non-drinkers are killjoys and they come off as insuferable creeps if they're perving on drunken girls...

the best way to get started with alcohol is the following:

>get wine (red wine preferably)
>get vodka (cheap stuff is fine too)
>get beer
>pour it all in a pot
>heat it up
>enjoy a neat evening with your amigos

do this and you will never forget that evening

>>drink water until you think youll throw up then pause then drink water again
>You know there is this thing called water poisoning.
yea and itll be impossible for a first time drinker to get that too

trust me, you puke a few times before you get water poisoning, its almost impossible to get without being force fed water

besides, if its his first time drinking alcohol his body is going to need extra water to process the alcohol