ITT: Headlines from other countries that really make you think

ITT: Headlines from other countries that really make you think

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/12/25/460797744/a-religious-forecast-for-2050-atheism-is-down-islam-is-rising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe needs Islam! Praise Allah!

I want off of Ms. Merkel's wild ride

Obligatory

Where do I even begin?

Why don't Euros just import thousands of jobless Spaniards and Moortugese instead?

That's your country you fucking moron.

Last one that could do that, were from Sweden, something about anti-rape bracelet

tee hee

Obligatory

>prot*stants

>cucktholicism

Haaretz is left-wing

Israeli newspaper of record

he is beyond that kind of shit he's just being a good person

he wouldnt ever allow muslim prayer in the vatican or anything like that

>Europe needs immigrants because of labor shortage
>but not any immigrant, muslim immigrants

Democracy was a mistake

lmao
pretty much my reaction

>berg

Makes me think

he's invited mudshits to live in the vatican. if you aren't a sedevacantivist or at least believe francis is an anti-pope then you're a fucking cuck

This is why I'm anti-semitist to the core.
If we don't finish the final solution we can say goodbye to white Europe and its culture.

That's true though. Unless Europeans start having babies or bring automation even faster, immigrants are their only hope.

You're anti-semetic because of an opinion piece published in a Israeli newspaper?

Yes

Well I guess there are worse reasons to be anti-semist than being exposed to Haaretz

RARE FLAG

this pretty much

I think it's made-up by the big companies, just to push down wages.

a classic

>why are white men taking action instead of just standing around and complaining like the rest of us

really makes you think

Everytime I think, "Sweden isn't THAT bad", I see a thread like this and I lose hope

>A pity about terrorism
My cognitive functions sure are stimulated

Erdowho?

jesus christ

>that dog

holy fuck...

This shit is gold, keep posting

>if we kill more people they will stop hating us
"the right" dont become afraid at adversity like the left does

doubt.jpg

The countries which have the highest project growth are mostly African Christian countries.

wew

lol, our prime minister said he would throw a bomb on every single jihadi that leaves our country.

>tfw he didn't actually do it

This is regarding an agreement that was made while the couple still lived in Iran. There was literally nothing strange about it and doesn't "open up for sharia law" (which means this bait "article" must be from friatider, right?).

This was a clumsy statement. What he actually meant was that what the country is isn't defined solely by those who came here 4 generations ago or earlier. That we shouldn't completely close our country and culture to foreign concepts. Personally I think he went to far, but it's not as outrageous as the headline makes it out to be.

Small irrelevant minority that will hopefully stay that. Most mudslimes in Sweden don't actually believe this.

You're literally admitting to taking even the most obvious bait.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/12/25/460797744/a-religious-forecast-for-2050-atheism-is-down-islam-is-rising

Argue with Pew

I have 3 years of Sup Forums on my hard-drive so I'm dumping it.

why is your mongoloian ass so obsessed with Islam? the Mongols were Muslims, y'know.

Yeah we get that a lot. We say, don't you have another table to serve?

Yes it was strange because Iranian law doesn't apply here.

Dumb cuck

>predatory masturbator
I-is this real?

>asian
every fucking time

>the Mongols were Muslims
American education, everyone!

"latino" is not a racial or ethnic group. you mean mestiços/mestizos/mixed people

Well if you didn't know it by now slav immigrants are the devil.Immigrants from other EU countries are all bad etc. etc.

>conquer land from spics
>WTF it's full of spics!!

>critical labour shortage

Why just not buy two iPhones every year? And we're entering the robotic age for fuck sake. Further automisation of industries doesn't bode very well for all those extra "muslims" that we "imported to mitigate labour shortage".

Fucking retards.

At least they aren't black

>3 § Har makar eller blivande makar skriftligen avtalat att en viss stats lag skall tillämpas på deras förmögenhetsförhållanden, skall det gälla om
>1. avtalet avser lagen i en stat där någon av dem hade hemvist eller var medborgare när avtalet ingicks

>4 § Har tillämplig lag inte bestämts genom avtal, gäller lagen i den stat där makarna tog hemvist när de gifte sig.

There's literally nothing strange about it. Just some butthurt sensationalist stormfags.

Stones in glass houses m8

>Stones in glass houses m8
Not "throwing stones" just posting whatever I got

so they raped each other, is that it?

Care to translate?