Is there anything objectively better about English compared to languages like German, French, Spanish, and Italian...

Is there anything objectively better about English compared to languages like German, French, Spanish, and Italian? I see English as just a butchered version of German.

English

>no cases
German BTFO
>no gender-specific articles
Almost every other language BTFO

Sounds better than German

The grammar is easier.

no gender
the fact that it has by far the largest vocabulary

users' count

It's the most useful language in the world at the moment, which is the only thing that really matters. Nobody cares about grammar and shit except for a few linguistics nerds.

Adaptability. English's lose grammar means that it could basically take any word from any language during the colonial period and turn it into a fully fledged and grammatically usable word.

>no cases
>good thing
I hope you're joking
>large vocabulary
>good thing
I hope you're joking

Its like you guys miss the point of languages.

2nd is the good think, Then we end up using their words for computer, no other way around. Whenever some new shit appears, they already has a word for it.

...to provide a ways to communicate ideas between people? In what way does having less avaliable words with which to be specific make a language better? In what way do grammatical genders make the exchange of ideas easier?

Its easier and its sound has this international and aristocratic feel to it.

That's just because purism is not very popular here. We could easily come up with something like "vyčislitelj" or "obrabotčik" too, it's not a big deal.

It's really fucking easy to learn. Having, what is it? Half of its words borrowed from other languages also means it's even easier if you're learning it as a second language.
Don't like the sound of it though, same as german
I find romance languages much better in this way.

This

No, there isn't, most things people would point out as differences between Western European languages are a matter of taste eg the annoying use of circumlcocution by Germans, but basically is either speaking Germanized Latin or Latinized Germanic and even amongst those groups differences aren't consistent, German and French share the literary concept of romance as opposed to the novel of English and Spanish, Spanish and German pretty much share phonetics, etc.

While it is true every language does convey the culture of its speakers these are ridiculously minute compared to differences they share with cultures outside the region (eg the Arab world). The one advantage to English is it now holds the largest canon as most scientific literature either gets written in English or translated into it if it's significant. In terms of literature however no language really holds an advantage.

the vocabulary is good if you're a native speaker 'cause it provides a lot of nuance

its bad if you're learning it as a second language 'cause you don't really get the nuance but you still have to learn all of the words

No genders.

yeah its a shame the default for rapping is english 'cause it doesn't actually flow that well naturally, i've heard some pretty good french hiphop

how is that a bad thing?
genders are fucking stupid, a table isn't female, its a table

>Is there anything objectively better about English

Reading comprehension m8.