/brit/

sersh edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce06KkLgf3w
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NSYOQG4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A17AS5ETPMZ9A1
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ41fYXq7u4
youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468795035077.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too white

bout all that

GET HIM JANNY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce06KkLgf3w

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NSYOQG4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A17AS5ETPMZ9A1

Is this alright lads

I'll get an SSD separate. Shitty access to the parts market so it's much handier to just go pre-built. Never built my own either so it's not worth the hassle to save a couple of quid.

naughty post

coal burner

>Papist Taig thread.

Wrong.

Finally a bit of Apink

>hear song on tv
>it's from a video game
>want to replay now
>11:25pm
>work in the morning

Do I do a late one?

Excellent post

thats actually quite decent m8

on the codeine

feel like shit

Could some kind lad please shop this so that the Scottish Flag is the Welsh Flag and the Irish Flag is the Northern Irish/Ulster Flag please?

tell me a secret about yourself

Business idea: robotic cops that can't be racist

*quickly runs to the patent office*

the gf

*sweating man walking towards camera*

I like camping

read a book

Very brave of you to date a transgender lad

Had a dream about her last night for some reason

i'd buy that for a dollar

once took pictures of a girl sleeping

dem brows

ruslad

youtube.com/watch?v=MZ41fYXq7u4

Saw Ghostbusters reboot and loved it. The bad press about it so blatantly sexist. Acting like they remade Citizen Kane with all gerbil cast.

going to have a wank and then think about what I'm going to do with the rest of the evening

How did you get it?

no

you're supposed to feel mellow mate

dont you have an israel flag to be worshipping?

i've started to w*nk to femboys and twinks and cum harder than i do when w*nking to girls

i feel weird and guilty about it though

hope this feelings decreases the more i wank to qt boys

NONCE

Don't have any.

FONT

just see how it goes

Yum.

darkweb

one sheet of the rizla is all I need
break off a little chip of cigarette and mix it up with the weed

>New York Times review of the new Ghostbusters
>"Women are funny, get over it!"

Femboys are a very common fetish for straight men

It's strange you know, they're the 3rd most popular group by album sales but nobody seems to have heard of them, nobody ever mentions them and there's never any articles about them

WEW she messaged back fast

beddo time :]

>Don't have any.

How can you not have ANY books in your vicinity? That's fucked.

FONT

Post slug

Who's your favourite Apink? I like Hayoung and Chorong

Post your face when you realise Thailad is literally on his way home to reclaim his nonce territory back from the local pakis

Good lad

not for 4 hours at least :3

having a call with the gf lads

this

I'm a sissi little negboi who needs to get all pozzed up

Law & Order SVU got really weird, really fast

>still no sersh gf

Namjoo desu lad, although it's always been hard for me to pick just one

does 'she wants a man from brum' actually refer to white women wanting big black willies?

what is the feeling when u know ur oneitis is with another lad and she tells you abt it

Two trolls trolling eachother have been going for three fucking threads

Same that's why I chose two even though I like them all, also good taste, Namjoo is underrated

I'm watching SVU right now

P crazy that you would post about it at the same time I have it on the tv

shut up bruv you smoke with zig zags haha

Shaykh Abu John al-Amerki addressing the Rafidi Mushrikin, mu'minin, apostates and kufr

some good submissions on the asianhotties subreddit this month lads

missing person
im a missing person
im gone thats for certain
if they love me i might hurt them

made this spicy meme way back when

*fucks a bowl of cheerios*

once tried to hang myself by my tie from an overhead pipe in the school toilet cubicles when i was 14, but i fucked up the knot, it slipped and i smashed the back of my head on the toilet and was knocked out for a good 5 minutes, i told no-one and went to my lesson after

>this machine kills infidels
creasing 2bh

im completely zooted i think my gf noticed oh no no thats not good

holy fuck that's funny I'm dying over here

>he doesn't use EZ Widers

>tfw

Why does he have a beretta 92?

>this machine kills infifdels
/his/ actually did it

thoughts?

in bed now xox

>brits

check out /r/asiansgonewild tbH

me on the left

How can she be so perfect?

Going to get home really late and be tired all week

Fml

>danes

youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g

i tried so hard to take a picture of my coworker's ass for you guys. it's the best, most shapely hips, ass, and thighs i've ever seen. i couldn't. i'm sorry

Step it up, fag.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468795035077.webm

>discount swedes

Today I met with my undergraduate advisor to discuss my major, or lackthereof. I still haven't declared anything. For the past two and a half years I've taken six courses per semester across a wide variety of fields. Mathematics, thermodynamics, film analysis, fiction writing, philosophy, middle eastern history, native american history, linguistics, german language, cognitive psychology. Whatever seemed interesting I'd take it. I aced every class that I didn't drop, always for being too boring.

My professor said, "What the hell do you want to do, though?"

I said, "I don't know. Go to the woods. Write stories and paint. I like animals. Maybe I'll adopt a raccoon or something."

"But realistically," he said, "What do you see yourself doing five years from now?"

"I don't know. Why would I care about that? If there were something I wanted to do five years from now, why don't I just start doing it now?"

"That's exactly my point. You need to find something to focus on, and start focusing on it now. With a job market like this, you need at least a year's worth of internship to get hired at any decent company."

"I refuse to work for any company."

"What?"

"I will not work any job where a manager dictates what I may do and how I may do it, and I refuse to take any managerial position. I work alone, on my own terms, at my own pace."

"The real world doesn't work like that."

"Fine. I have no interest in the real world anyways. I think I'll go into the woods after all."

Dumb spook could barely even speak. Not that I would have cared what he had to say. I was already writing my manuscript in my head while filling out the forms to drop out of that spookhouse.

Figured out who keeps taking over the gym by my house lads

It's a cab driver, saw him parked there at 3am playing it during my comfy night cruise

>a
FOY

>smokes often

de
gen
eracy

looks fine

yeh thats a good sub

post it