Why does spain try to deny it was ruled by blacks for hundreds of years?

Why does spain try to deny it was ruled by blacks for hundreds of years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does niggers try to deny they were always primitive savages living in jungles with other apes?

because it's Sup Forums

we don't

we love our berber ancestors and the Alhambra is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the entire peninsula.

North Africans aren't "blacks" aka dindus aka niggers aka sub-Saharans aka Bantus.

only a small number of moops were black

btw, while we at it, does word "koona" (short from racoon) have meaning similar to "nigger"? I think there was such thing in Detective season 1 (woody said "coona" and 2 black cops got upset/

The Moorish invasions were led by the blondest men they could find in North Africa. I don't know about the governments thereafter or how that worked, but the Moors were awfully obsessed with blond men for being such dark people.

yes its slang from the 1930s. back then criminals wore masks (like raccoons). since blacks = criminals, they started calling them raccoons.

then people started speaking differently because of fluoride and it became coonas

WE

m8, I just reapet what I heard, I'm curious.

NOSOTROS

ÉRAMOS
WUZ

Source? Idk wtf you're talking about.
I know there are blonde Berbers, but choosing them rather than others reeks of Stormfront bullshit.

>reeks of Stormfront bullshit.
You answered yourself.

So black took from north africa
>Egypt
>Carthage
>moorish

did I forget any

hmmm but we weren't

iberians where a- native b- berber c- asian
then we got: phoenicians, greeks
then: romans, jews
then: arabs, berbers
then: catholic mix of all above
modern spain

i forgot the goths and various germanic tribes after the fall of rome
and celts after the roman invasion

Is the modern spaniard lazy cuz he has black moor dna in him?

you forguet the inquisition and its obsesion with the purity of blood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
vamos sus estatutos de limpieza de sangre

Probably

Asturias is the moorest region and they're "casually" the most communist, gimme moni, region.

>inb4 le memes of le north is white and hardworking cuz its cold up here! xD

*forgot

>tfw we're basically a jewish country
>tfw totally assimilated
>tfw the holy land of Sefarad will never be great again

oy vey

no me avergüenzo pero que risa que los hayamos perseguido todos estos años

I suppose this doesn't take recent immigration into count.

buen punto

I mean, It's impossible for catalans to be that different from andalucians and extremeños. Unless you're gonna tell me they were 100% iberic like the basques and navarrese, which seems unlikely looking at the neighbours.

it doesnt, if that was the case catalonian black part would be 10000 times higher

>North Africans aren't "blacks" aka dindus aka niggers aka sub-Saharans aka Bantus.

Subsaharan troops came to spain about 300 years after the initial invasion to support the warring idiotic berbers there.